Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that you love in TM

Things that you love in TM

Created after being inspired by the annoy version of this.

What are somethings, anythings, that you love about TM?

Let me start, While I sometimes bash a bit on Saber due to her Saber-face virus, and her ship with Shirou is among my least liked in all of fictions, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her design. Its feminine yes, but its such a good design, everything from her plated bits to the dress, and the pauldrons, her gaunlets, the beautiful blue in her outfit, balanced nicely with gunmetal grey out her armor. All this tied in with Excalibur, the depiction of which is among my favorite in all of fiction.

US Friend Code
    The Age of Gods/texture/human order stuff really fascinates me. I think it's a really cool and unique (as far as I know anyway) system, probably my favorite part of the setting's metaphysics. I'm glad GO is exploring it more.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I originally only cares about Fate and Heroic Spirit.

But as time goes on, then gets annoyed with some of the newer development, and researching the Magi sides of things; I found out the magic system and the Association in general is very interesting.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    The Age of Gods/texture/human order stuff really fascinates me. I think it's a really cool and unique (as far as I know anyway) system, probably my favorite part of the setting's metaphysics. I'm glad GO is exploring it more.
    Same, and I also like the whole multiverse/overarching canon for all TM works, even if it simultaneously annoys me. In addition, I must say that I like the exploration of the dynamics between Masters and Servants and what it means to be a legendary hero.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I originally only cares about Fate and Heroic Spirit.

But as time goes on, then gets annoyed with some of the newer development, and researching the Magi sides of things; I found out the magic system and the Association in general is very interesting.
    Yeah, the Association and the system of magic they study is quite interesting. I need to look more into the vampire side of things before I make any judgement on it, but seems interesting.

thicc anime thighs

big anime tiddies

JP Friend Code
    big anime tiddies

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    thicc anime thighs
    Yes. Especially Rin's.

Seeing figures you knew from myth or history turned into Anime characters is certanly fun
    Also, even if this is forced by being originally a multi rute VN, its use of the multiverse and butterfly effect is interesting, how much thing can change depending of a few different choices

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Seeing figures you knew from myth or history turned into Anime characters is certanly fun
    Also, even if this is forced by being originally a multi rute VN, its use of the multiverse and butterfly effect is interesting, how much thing can change depending of a few different choices
    That too, and comparing the differences between mythology/legend/history and the Nasuverse is fun in and of itself.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    big anime tiddies

also astolfo
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Servant fights when done well.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Also how a legend translate/interpreted into an NP, though it is more like a love-hate kind of things. Asides NP with obvious weapon and ability that the myths already spewed how they worked (Gae Bolg, Diarmuid's weapons, etc).

I like stuff like Knight of Owner, where the thought process of the writer probably is like: can grab wood into a deadly weapon> so good with weapon he can almost wield anything> any weapon is deadly and NP tier in Lancelot's hand. Or Gate of Babylon, or how they translate Medea's betrayals legend into Rule Breaker. Though, my personal favorite among all NP is how they links and interpret Cleo's story into Uraeus Astrape.

Blog Entries
    s-senpai, my hips are moving on their own!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Also how a legend translate/interpreted into an NP, though it is more like a love-hate kind of things. Asides NP with obvious weapon and ability that the myths already spewed how they worked (Gae Bolg, Diarmuid's weapons, etc).

I like stuff like Knight of Owner, where the thought process of the writer probably is like: can grab wood into a deadly weapon> so good with weapon he can almost wield anything> any weapon is deadly and NP tier in Lancelot's hand. Or Gate of Babylon, or how they translate Medea's betrayals legend into Rule Breaker. Though, my personal favorite among all NP is how they links and interpret Cleo's story into Uraeus Astrape.
    Yeah, NPs can be either stupid and ill-conceived or really creative and fun takes on the legend. On that note, I also like how legendary heroes form different times and places interact in the Nasuverse.

JP Friend Code
    That it made me learn a language I never thought I'd be able to learn.

It also helped my culture. Im a big greek myth nerd, but i didnt know who where Cu chulainn or Diarmuid before i get into TM

Same, it helped me learn about all sorts of Heroes I'd never heard of before. Also, thanks to TM and this forum, I'm thinking of learning Japanese in Summer 2019 or something.

Blog Entries
    It kind of amuses me when someone gets butthurt about a genderflip
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.