Page 297 of 618 FirstFirst ... 197247287292295296297298299302307347397 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 12356

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

Blog Entries
    look at the crowd of people bravely standing up in unison and en masse saying i know it's not popular but zero isn't good
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not saying it's not good, I'm saying I don't like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Think about it as if she is truly emulating her father and you'll see it. That Formalcraft design is as if she was doing a female version of Tokiomi's steamboat gambler design, but she is a southern belle with jewel accessories, with a bit of a burlesque style.
    Imaginary Around is a very logical end to Sakura's training, her mystic code as a part of her battle dress has evolved as it covers more of her body, the dress itself is modest but down to show the cleavage, a shorter hairstyle with a rat tail/slim ponytail in the back, and an almost priestess like garb (she did say she wants to be a cleric after all lol). Unforunately, no story on what she has gained from the training.
    Limited Over/Zero is another logical conclusion, but differentiates itself wholeheartedly from Archer, where he seems more to go full swords, the sleeve being the only thing that hints to archery like Sakura, they compliment each other's design well.
    Yeah overall they all very nicely embody the characters that's being represented. The only reason I rate Rin lower than the others is because compared to the air of mystery Shirou and Sakura have about them that make you wonder what hurdles they went through to end up looking the way they do in their CEs, she's comes off pretty straightforwardly as Rin in a dress and not much else left for imagination besides that imo
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    >especially since some lore is contradicted for the two-armed Excalibur condition.

???
    We went from Artoria used a full-powered Excalibur against Ea with 1/10th of her strength, but oh no, in Zero, the recoil is suddenly so extreme, she needs two hands. It's a really bad excuse to remove Excalibur from most of the story. What's worse is that every entry since has copied the condition.

I don't think she's ever swung excalibur beamu with one hand

US Friend Code
    I don't think even Caliburn was ever one handed, let alone Excalibur.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm View Post
    We went from Artoria used a full-powered Excalibur against Ea with 1/10th of her strength.
    …Her body will not move as she wishes.
    Her legs do not have even a tenth of their original power and the arms holding her sword are weak.
    She will fall without being able to block no matter what kind of a weak attack she receives.
    But there are no openings in Saber's stance nor is there any hesitation.
    "!?"
    The one surprised is not Saber, but the golden knight bearing Ea.
    Ea is still emitting magical energy and bringing forth destruction.
    But Saber steps forward into that tumbling storm of light.
    Her armor screams out.
    Cracks run through every wall of magical energy protecting her.
    In the period shorter than a second that they endure the attack, Saber steps up to Gilgamesh and…
    "EXCALIBUR!"
    She opposes Ea's destruction with the greatest power she is permitted!
    Not 1/10th of her strength
    Not necessarily a full-powered Excalibur, just whatever she could muster at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    look at the crowd of people bravely standing up in unison and en masse saying i know it's not popular but zero isn't good
    ...and I'll look down, and whisper "No."
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm View Post
    Don't know if this is a common opinion here, but I know it's not a mainstream opinion. Fate/Zero is vastly overrated. Most of the elements that worked are things that Fate/Stay Night established, and Urobuchi actively contradicts the character of Saber established in the Fate route to tear her down to make his OC(Iskandar) look better. The king's banquet was actually retarded. While Iskandar is right about not changing history, he's objectively wrong about kingship once you consider that Iskandar and Artoria's territories had the same ending. So his pragmatic argument was useless, but the novel pretends Iskandar is right, which is what makes it bad rather than a subjective exchange of ideals. Also, the plot contrivances in Fate/Zero were pretty bad, especially since some lore is contradicted for the two-armed Excalibur condition. It's not only not better than Stay night, it's worse, although it's still good over all.
    That's the thing, though- Zero doesn't ever tell you he's right. It does seem to frame it that way, but the end of the argument is basically Iskander covering his ears and yelling "I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE WRONG", and Saber wrestling with the one part of his argument that hit home. Hell, she even says during the argument, "Why am I listening to you? You two are tyrants!", and Iskander goes "Well obviously!"
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

I liked Zero, didn't like Iskandar very much. That must be somewhat unpopular.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    That's the thing, though- Zero doesn't ever tell you he's right. It does seem to frame it that way, but the end of the argument is basically Iskander covering his ears and yelling "I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE WRONG", and Saber wrestling with the one part of his argument that hit home. Hell, she even says during the argument, "Why am I listening to you? You two are tyrants!", and Iskander goes "Well obviously!"
    Well, it boils down to the whole Kotomine argument of "it's only evil if you lament it". Hesitation in your path is caused by a weak will that oftentimes leads to more death. I recently finished Golden Deer route in Fire Emblem, and after hearing that Edelgard will never give up so long as she's alive, Byleth straight-up kills her in cold blood while she is on her knees. Compare that to some stupid millionaire in a bat suit who refuses to put down a rabid clown, whose only purpose, according to himself, in life is to troll said stupid millionaire. Samurai Warriors 4 also portrays Nobu as a "winner", despite losing Honnouji, given that he walks away on his feet, while Mitsuhide is on his knees in remorse.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Fate Robin is not the one and only Robin Hood tho. It's a catch-all HS name, more like.
    We know there were several people who assumed the mantle, but as far as we know all of them were English and operated around the same period (or at least contiguously enough to all be rolled up into ONE legend).
    Last edited by Deathhappens; October 13th, 2019 at 08:38 AM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    Yeah overall they all very nicely embody the characters that's being represented. The only reason I rate Rin lower than the others is because compared to the air of mystery Shirou and Sakura have about them that make you wonder what hurdles they went through to end up looking the way they do in their CEs, she's comes off pretty straightforwardly as Rin in a dress and not much else left for imagination besides that imo
    True. But I guess since they already went crazy with things like TOHSAKA from Capsule Servant, they've done adult Rin so many times they just decided to have a nice dress and leave it at that.

It's basically that Alex was right about her not being correct in being a martyr for her country and not connecting with people. While she is right that he (and Gil) were tyrants that used the loyalty of their people for their own ends and ruined their countries.

Blog Entries
    Fate/Extra is the only good fate
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Now that's just wrong, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

That's the thing, though- Zero doesn't ever tell you he's right.
    Well, how would "telling us that he's right" be accomplished? I mean it's been almost eight years and I only watched it on Crunchyroll, but I distinctly remember coming away with the impression that the audience was meant to think Alex was right, by dint of the fact that Saber was left speechless after seeing IH. Adaptation fumble?

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    What is critical thinking?
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    He isn't right because he doesn't convince anyone of anything except that she did things the wrong way. Hell, all it does is convince her that she's right about her wish for the Grail. Gil even tells her right after Isk leaves that she isn't wrong, and to carry on with her own path, even if he was being all rapey shoujo love interest rapey when he did.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She needs a Shirou style epiphany in that just because a dream is impossible, doesn't mean it's not worth pursuing anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    She needs a Shirou style epiphany in that just because a dream is impossible, doesn't mean it's not worth pursuing anyway.
    Or the opposite extreme with Arturia Alter popping Iskander's head off, like a bottle cap, for his insolence.