Page 526 of 618 FirstFirst ... 26426476516521524525526527528531536576 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,520 of 12356

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

Tell me about your best girl, and why she is Sakura Matou. Best Girl's Avatar
    Kariya is always angry because Zouken literally made him eat dicks.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Among other things

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It will never not be weirdly funny how the dickworms cripple and devour male hosts but when put into a woman they just make her super horny all the time

zouken is a pervert
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    Impressive how consistently bad your takes are.
    Alexa what is the threads name

Quote Originally Posted by Best Girl View Post
    I was talking about the novels.

KnK was not terribly popular. It only got big and reprinted after Type Moon got big and popular.

Takeuchi literally noted that the novels did not get good reviews or werent really interested in it.

Last edited by Byegod; May 6th, 2022 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Alexa what is the threads name

Well, it's the unpopular opinion thread. And unpopular doesn't equal bad. So he has a point there.

Coincidentally it's the same thing I would apply to Knk. Knk was unpopular not because of its content, but because of its lack of exposure.

The moment it got a rerelease and more exposure people quickly got hooked.
    Last edited by Gohyuinshee; May 6th, 2022 at 09:07 AM.

It was kadokawa that approached nasu and co for adaptations. They even called the thing crazy for 8 movies.
    It was obviously sold too good to get 8 movies from get go

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    It will never not be weirdly funny how the dickworms cripple and devour male hosts but when put into a woman they just make her super horny all the time

zouken is a pervert
    What do you expect from a simp who does horrible things to see his idealized waifu?

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries

zouken is a pervert
    Pervert he may be, but no, pretty sure they mentioned the hosts die in either case over time. They even updated that in FGO.
    If you can't supply the magical energy, you die. Otherwise Kariya saying Sakura was stronger than him wouldn't make much sense.
    We've only had two hosts mentioned, one male, and one female. One who had potential, but it wasn't great and had subpar to average mana and the other had great potential with a lot of mana.
    Wouldn't it stand logically that it would be that mediocre hosts succumb and the rest could withstand it?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's mentioned that the worms specifically eat the uterus when in a female host, so
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Pervert he may be, but no, pretty sure they mentioned the hosts die in either case over time. They even updated that in FGO.
    If you can't supply the magical energy, you die. Otherwise Kariya saying Sakura was stronger than him wouldn't make much sense.
    We've only had two hosts mentioned, one male, and one female. One who had potential, but it wasn't great and had subpar to average mana and the other had great potential with a lot of mana.
    Wouldn't it stand logically that it would be that mediocre hosts succumb and the rest could withstand it?
    asterism was talking about lust worms, not crest worms.

Lust worms are made to kill but can also function as a magical energy collection tool.
    Crest worms are made as an observation tool but can also function as pseduo-magic circuits.
    As far as I know, Kariya has never been subjected to lust worms.

“Perhaps adding one more lock on you is not a bad idea. Ah Kariya, since things have come to this point I will pass on to you the ‘trump card’ I have secreted away for this day, come on—“

Ku, Zōken’s crutch suddenly pushed at the hollow of Kariya’s throat, forcing him to open his mouth. Immediately after, it moved upward like a mouse, and was fiercely stabbed into Kariya’s mouth.

“Ah, uu…!?”

Kariya fainted from the pain. The worms followed the cavity of his mouth and mercilessly invaded his gullet, finally arriving within the spasming abdomen. Now, even if he had wanted to vomit, he could not; it was already too late.

After which—as if a red-hot block of metal had been placed into his stomach, an intense burning sensation grilled Kariya’s body from the inside.

"Uu… ah!?"

Kariya began to struggle in agony; the cuffs on his hands jangled. The blood which seemed to have stagnated now boiled, runaway, and his heart also pounded crazily, almost to the point of breaking apart.

That had been a piece of concentrated prana. The Crest Worms within Kariya’s body, which had temporarily regained vitality, began to move again. The mock prana circuits of Kariya’s entire body also started to pulse like never before, and his limbs were beginning to feel pain as if they were being torn apart—but this also meant that Kariya’s numb arms and legs could feel again.

Seeing the 'trump card' take effect, Zōken jeered loudly.

"Huhuhuhu, this does have immediate results.

Do you know? That piece of prana you swallowed just now came from a Lust Worm. The one that first absorbed Sakura’s innocence. How about that, Kariya? The vitality of a young girl, absorbed continuously over the course of this past year—it is the best magecraft energy of all, yes?"
    Last edited by You; May 7th, 2022 at 07:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    The only virginity that Kariya ever took.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We don't know that. As far as we know Kariya was a huge player always got dumped when he shouted out Aoi's name in the heat of the moment.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

"Aoi!"
    "What? Does it hurt when you... ?"
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Ive talked about this before when talking about zouken, but I feel his sympathy at least to me heavily relies on WHEN he started using those worms, was it as his "dementia" started or was he using it when he know his waifu or da vinci?

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What dementia, Zouken's just an asshole.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

If I were to take a guesstimate it was before the magical corpse soul dementia had kicked in, but after his obsession with saving the world had driven him a lil kooky

Sort of like

1. Obsessed with saving the world with Grail power

2. Realize you won’t live long enough to see this done

3. So obsessed with living long enough to save the world you are desperate enough to transfer your body to the only thing you could get to work, some penis worms—you don’t like it but justify it as a necessary evil to save the world

4. After centuries of doing this abomination magic the soul dementia starts to set in and you have long since forgotten your original goal and have only remembered “I will live forever using the power of penis worms, and any price someone else has to pay is necessary for achieving that goal”

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by remirror View Post
    Zero-UBW-HF is an acceptable anime watch order
    I mean if you're rolling around in the mud already what's the difference about it getting everywhere

- - - Updated - - -

Also using the KnK movies might actually be a good starting point for Nasu stuff
    Will wolk better than SN VN at the very least
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Quote Originally Posted by LeifErikson109 View Post
    If I were to take a guesstimate it was before the magical corpse soul dementia had kicked in, but after his obsession with saving the world had driven him a lil kooky

Sort of like

1. Obsessed with saving the world with Grail power

2. Realize you won’t live long enough to see this done

3. So obsessed with living long enough to save the world you are desperate enough to transfer your body to the only thing you could get to work, some penis worms—you don’t like it but justify it as a necessary evil to save the world

4. After centuries of doing this abomination magic the soul dementia starts to set in and you have long since forgotten your original goal and have only remembered “I will live forever using the power of penis worms, and any price someone else has to pay is necessary for achieving that goal”
    Well he had to do life extension magic already before then, he knew da vinci and para and the grail war only started in the 1810s? ish? so 200-300 years gap.

It's mentioned that the worms specifically eat the uterus when in a female host, so
    Its PLACENTA not uterus.

Isnt placenta a temporary organ that is only in pregnancies?