Page 527 of 617 FirstFirst ... 27427477517522525526527528529532537577 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,540 of 12339

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

Nasu's questionable anatomical knowledge isnt a invitation to change the organ. Especially to the organ Zouken was planning to use to make a matou heir for the next war. A plan he didnt abandon till the start of the current war and even then only in HF route

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Its PLACENTA not uterus.
    Women only have a placenta when they're pregnant, so

was sakura pregnant when she was implanted with the worms? because good god

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Nasu's questionable anatomical knowledge isnt a invitation to change the organ. Especially to the organ Zouken was planning to use to make a matou heir for the next war. A plan he didnt abandon till the start of the current war and even then only in HF route
    explain to me how she was going to carry a child to term without a placenta
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    That implies the worm acts as an embryo...

Yeah, I didn't know Nasu's degenerate hentai writer brain was Alicesoft tier.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Women only have a placenta when they're pregnant, so
    Why do you think the worms make female hosts mad with lust.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by LeifErikson109 View Post
    If I were to take a guesstimate it was before the magical corpse soul dementia had kicked in, but after his obsession with saving the world had driven him a lil kooky

Sort of like

1. Obsessed with saving the world with Grail power

2. Realize you won’t live long enough to see this done

3. So obsessed with living long enough to save the world you are desperate enough to transfer your body to the only thing you could get to work, some penis worms—you don’t like it but justify it as a necessary evil to save the world

4. After centuries of doing this abomination magic the soul dementia starts to set in and you have long since forgotten your original goal and have only remembered “I will live forever using the power of penis worms, and any price someone else has to pay is necessary for achieving that goal”

Zoukn really proves dont matter how noble anyone believe teir goal to be, still could get corrupted easily. No coincidence he just comes out in te rute were Kiritsgus ideals are ditched, somone else who tougt any means are valid to save world

about that other topc, so..sakura cant have kids is canon or just a extended fan idea wit some basis. Didnt zouken original plan was to get heir from her ?
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; May 9th, 2022 at 10:48 AM.

Well the issue is sakura has never been pregnant, so she cant have her placenta eaten

So biology and geography....

To be fair, it never says they only ever eat the placenta. What it says is:
    Quote Originally Posted by HF, day 7, Interval/Re-contract
    Once swarmed by these lust worms, men will have their spine crushed, brain sucked, and will be made into a cripple.
    The worms will transform when attacking a woman, so that they are only able to violate her nerves. They will spread their tentacles all over her body and devour her spirit.

The lust worms will wet the woman’s skin with their mucus, excite and destroy her central nerves of pleasure, and satisfy their hunger.
    It must be their instincts, as the worms seem to love the woman’s womb. They do not eat female flesh, but seek the organs within them.

They give the woman huge enough orgasms to fry her brain, and they go into her body to devour her placenta.
    Unwilling to eat human flesh, the worms have only one way to get what they desire.
    As a result, the woman’s mind and body are completely violated and destroyed.
    The name “lust worm” must come from such characteristics.
    Which, if you read it with proper anatomy in mind, just sounds like they'll make you super horny and sex-craving, get you to fuck so you both fry your brain via super orgasm, and simultaneously become pregnant, so that they can in turn eat your placenta. Like it literally says "they have only one way to get what they desire" alongside "they seek the organs within" and "lust worm" so you should really be able to put 2 and 2 together here.

(Also turns out the web-version of FSN seems to be missing these lines in JP, not sure why)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

God I hate reading those lines, legit just makes my skin crawl.

and your saying they somehow impregnate her, make her develop a placenta in.. what a few minutes?

I didn't say that at all. My point is that if you were implanted with bugs that wanted to eat an organ that exists during pregnancy, and could more or less only directly affect you by making you super horny, then the natural course of events is that they'll make you super horny so that you yourself go out and get pregnant the natural way. You just happen to also become lobotomized from your super orgasm as that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Once swarmed by these lust worms, men will have their spine crushed, brain sucked, and will be made into a cripple.

The worms will transform when attacking a woman, so that they are only able to violate her nerves. They will spread their tentacles all over her body and devour her spirit. The lust worms will wet the woman’s skin with their mucus, excite and destroy her central nerves of pleasure, and satisfy their hunger.
    see this is what I'm talking about
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Which part, destroy the nerves with pleasure?

crazy thing about lust worms is, they're never used even once in HF... they're literally just there to set the mood and illustrate what kind of guy Zouken is

Im not even sure if he even needs them for immortality or prolonging his life

And again i raise the question of whether he used crest worms/lust worms before the HGWs or not, as again I think that would say something about zouken.

Honestly, Zouken's methods for his final plan is fully justified.

Quote Originally Posted by ThompsonContender View Post
    Honestly, Zouken's methods for his final plan is fully justified.

"Worm rape kids is justified to save world"

Cecks username ,likely a Kiritsugu fan wo absolutely missed point . Not surprised , lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Which part, destroy the nerves with pleasure?
    Men: are crippled and painfully and slowly die
    Women: are turned into super horny all the time sex robots

zouken is a pervert

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Justeaze was just too frigid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    *glances skeptically at the Dress of Heaven*

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Looks nippy to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    "Worm rape kids is justified to save world"

Cecks username ,likely a Kiritsugu fan wo absolutely missed point . Not surprised , lol
    Okay i gotta disagree, that guy is shitposting but I feel like the two are totally different outside of 'save the world' and I feel this feeds into crux of zouken for me. Kiritsugu was a murderer who killed innocents as long as it fits his goals, he is not a good person.

While some of zoukens actions like rape, cannabalism, bestiality are... well its a lot harder to... well Let's just say the cannabalism is unironically the easiest to justify