Page 588 of 617 FirstFirst ... 88488538578583586587588589590593598 ... LastLast
Results 11,741 to 11,760 of 12332

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The Black Barrel probably works on ORT, given that it can kill Types (sort of), and it's maybe going to be used against them in FGO
    Most likely. Notes explain Black Barrel's property as basically "disintegrating the substance that makes up an immortal being". So if FGO's Black Barrel operate under the same principle, it acts like a fast-acting poison to immortal creatures.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Yeah, same as the ORT CM statement actually.
    Spoiler:

Also this:
    Spoiler:

I don't see them having much of a chance at all. It doesn't even seem very conceivable actually.
    Crystal Valley would probably just straight up override Human Order if you think about it, much like the Millenium Castle/Event Storage is shown to.
    The only way to win against ORT is just to let it sleep.
    I made the distinction between moments of deathlessness and otherwise. I don't actually think ORT should be turned into a spectacle in the first place. The extreme(and silly) reasons I listed were just to address whether or not the concept we're told about is an underlying and inviolable principle or we're(and Arc) is mistaken.

The Black Barrel probably works on ORT, given that it can kill Types (sort of), and it's maybe going to be used against them in FGO
    I mean it didn't really finish the job since the concept of death on the planet doesn't apply to them so eventually they should continue their objective. It's a hopeless story for a reason. But working on it is different from achieving total victory actually now that I think of it. You can fell the enemy, even if not permanently.
    Last edited by Nanaya; October 15th, 2022 at 07:49 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, but as Type Venus demonstrates they can maybe be reasoned and negotiated with in their dormant states, unless that was a Thing that was unique to her
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Those statements are in my opinion specifically for human concept of death doesn't exist for them. Because we know "death of a planet" is a actually a thing.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    It seemed like it was just to her circumstances though that doesn't mean others couldn't potentially do the same.

Others are possibly the same. Type venus at least warned it.

I somewhat doubt it. Type Venus had unique parasitic abilities and was able to acquire human perspective due to the thoughts of the people living on the world-tree.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

I was talking about at the end of the notes type venus warned about concept of death of other types being different.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but as Type Venus demonstrates they can maybe be reasoned and negotiated with in their dormant states, unless that was a Thing that was unique to her
    More like her Post-Thanatic Interface was capable of it. Type Venus needed the concept of death imposed on her before she could even begin to understand humans.

Type venus is actually stated to be a similar to animals on earth or something along the lines

Tell me about your best girl, and why she is Sakura Matou. Best Girl's Avatar
    Completely kill an Ultimate One is probably impossible, but neutralizing it is good enough.

Quite a few of them were out of commission even in Notes.
    Sure you can argue that they may not be dead, but they no longer exist in a relevant form.

My most unpopular opinion is I think Deen adaptation (serie and movie) are better than Ufotable one and not less faithful.
    Another unpopular opinion I have is that I hate Sakura character so much that I feel like Shinji about her.
    I even a more pity for Shinji than Sakura.

It's even make me want the Shinji route was made to pair with him.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "I hate this character so much I want to rape her"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

It's more, I want her to suffer and I have pity for Shinji.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Look at you, you're such a renegade.
    burn your dread you coward

What else do you want for her. I am interested

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    It will never stop being interesting to see the boundless hate some people have for Sakura.

If only Mike was still here he could've doubled the thread's length in an hour or two

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    What else do you want for her. I am interested
    Let's just says, I don't want her to be saved. She is such a victim who don't try to defend herself (like kohaku who manipulate her aggressor to take revenge). I hate characters who are just that. Even in Dark Sakura, she is manipulated by the Darkness is her she don't act following what she want.

There is also the fact I feel bad for Shinji who is only seen as the worse and lowest character of FSN while he is also a victim of Zouken. Shinji have lost everything, His mother have been killed, his father said him it was because of him, he know that if he fail during the war, he would be killed by Zouken too. Zouken made him hate Sakura by lying him about her fate (he Think she will be the next her), Sakura stole him his best (and maybe only) friend and she stay most of her time at Shirou house, while he must stay with Zouken. He turn crazy but who wouldn't have?
    And that make me hate Sakura even more.

Actually, I hate that much Sakura that He never finished the VN because I don't want to play heaven feel and I never watched the 3rd Heaven Feel movie(I already hated the second one)
    Last edited by chevkraken; November 1st, 2022 at 10:01 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    "What are you talking about? You don't need to hide it, Matou Sakura."
    The priest quickly denies it.
    "W--------What do you mean?"
    "I said there's no need to hide it.
    You are not another personality. You were swallowed by the mud and have become addicted to violence, but you are still Matou Sakura. You don't need to prepare another personality to excuse yourself."
    Her face stiffens.
    He's absolutely right.
    She was a girlboss all along, OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3