Page 457 of 618 FirstFirst ... 357407447452455456457458459462467507557 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,140 of 12355

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Interesting, can I ask what you mean by that?
    Plus-Period just has a lot of content. Tons of dictionary entries, character profiles and even short stories.

A lot of the hints towards the Tsukihime 2 content exists in there. For those whose grandest dreams are an expansion of the Tsukihime mythos, it represents the beginning of their dream.

And im guessing not a lot of 'vague' like say entries on what imaginary element is.

Honestly, im trying to figure out how to phrase this, but similar to the vague mat stuff, how much of the setting worldbuilding actually '"matters" so to speak, like how much could be changed as its just window dressing that can be easily recontextualized vs stuff that does matter.

Of course this also depends on HOW you rejig it, for example i think a lot of hte core conceits could be rejigged fairly easily enough, but some of this is because I MYSELF dont see them as necassary vs what others may think.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    So I'd like to revisit a post of mine:
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    [...]It reminds me of a subplot in Justice League animated film which title escapes me atm, and the antagonist's goal is to literally "prune" every timeline that exists by destroying the source. And I take the Pruning in Fate as the solution for that conflict.
    I remembered now. It's Crisis on Two Earths. Of course, there are other fictions that already depicted concept of multiverse, but the way villain Owlman described it reminds me of Nasuverse's take by a lot. Well, it should've been the other way around since it predates Extella.
    Quote Originally Posted by Owlman
    Before there was thought, there was this place. One Earth. With a single history. But with the coming of man, came the illusion of free will. And with that illusion, came chaos. With every choice we make, we literally create a world. History branches in two, creating one Earth where we made the choice, and a second where we didn't. That's the secret of the universe, you know. Billions of people, making billions of choices, creating infinite Earths. Some so similar to each other that you could spend a lifetime searching for any distinction. Others so radically different, they defy comprehension.
    Nothing really, just wanted to get it off my chest. This also makes me wonder if there'll ever be an antagonist in Nasuverse that shares Owlman's goal.

Good film, of course the story takes the opposite end whereas i would accept some philosophical diatribe from nasu

Loki also has a similar concept but it takes the opposite angle and goes 'your literally just removing free will', which is true

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    My unpopular opinion: Heracles should have Been the true king of warriors. Heracles dates all the way back to Neolithic shamanistic rituals of crossing into the underworld. Heracles influence stretches all the way from Rome to japan. Heracles is arguably the archetypal monster hunter. The most noteworthy thing Sigurd did is kill fafnir

Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    My unpopular opinion: Heracles should have Been the true king of warriors. Heracles dates all the way back to Neolithic shamanistic rituals of crossing into the underworld. Heracles influence stretches all the way from Rome to japan. Heracles is arguably the archetypal monster hunter. The most noteworthy thing Sigurd did is kill fafnir
    I'm all in favor of Herc wank. Still a bit disappointed he didn't have EX Strength.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Grand saber Heracles with EX ranked strength and endurance when?

Blog Entries
    you know, if they do ever do end up doing a sane Herc I'd rather it focus on his actual heroism rather than just his powerlevels
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I actually imagine Heracles having a shirou like mentality of “i need to help and protect everyone” and suffering ptsd/survivors guilt due to killing his family.

I dont hate alcides, in fact I like him for at least giving us a sight of non berserk herc and more than god hand as a NP

Also i like strange fake and i think a lot of complainers are stupid when most of what is there are just extensions/extremes of a framework nasu himself made years ago.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    you know, if they do ever do end up doing a sane Herc I'd rather it focus on his actual heroism rather than just his powerlevels
    I've said it more than once, for as strong as he is in myth, his strength rarely ends up being the focus, a lot of his major feats were brains + brawn, definitely not just brawn.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Wignall View Post
    Kinoko Nasu is an insinuator of Moral Relativism & his fans/redditors/tropers are inimical towards omniscience,omnibenevolence and omnipotence intrinsic to יהוה
    I mean One opinion i have is that current worldbuilding supports the ideas fate/zero criticizes on 'sacrificing the few for the many' that the ending of zero shat on.

But what do you mean

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    Kinoko Nasu is an insinuator of Moral Relativism & his fans/redditors/tropers are inimical towards omniscience,omnibenevolence and omnipotence intrinsic to יהוה
    This is less unpopular opinion and more fact though???

Blog Entries
    Kinoko Nasu is an insinuator of Moral Relativism and his fans are against god
    Yes, Nasu is based. Your point?
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    And, as I've explained, that's why I love every single second of it.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I'm more of a JVPITER OPTIMVS MAXIMVS enjoyer than a יהוה fan so...
    Spoiler:

My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    I am not a shitposter at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Impressive argument.

Mine, however, is superior: you are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevkraken View Post
    And you want to be taken seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    The planet is on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    GOT DICK? ANY PENIS? COCK DONATIONS?

Blog Entries
    Reject icons. Renounce divinity and hierarchy. Kill god.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Then realize that gods is just a label and its more abuse of power

The truth is we replaced gods with billionaires......

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    The truth is we replaced gods with billionaires......
    So basically, Nasu is god.