Page 357 of 617 FirstFirst ... 257307347352355356357358359362367407457 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,140 of 12332

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    That's a weird complaint. When has Imperial Privilege ever been relevant to any confrontation? Last Encore's battle against Drake and... that's it?
    Shuwen as well.

It is a weird complaint but I don't really see any good compatability since usually its pure concepts that could go either way if you think about it or they have a 'do everything' ability like GoB or imperial privelege, im actually trying to think of one that hasnt been considered at least iffy, people still argue bout shirou and gil to this day after all,

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean, Shirou vs Gil is not just about power levels and power compatibility. It is also characterization and clashing personalities/ideologies, more so if you ask me.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

People still argue on it tho

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    People still argue on it tho
    People are dumb

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    People are dumb
    I can understand it tbh.

IP is relevant to every Umu thing because without it Umu can’t really do anything.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ok sure, but I said that in response Byegod citing it as if it was often used as a reason to do cheat compatibility matchups, and it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Ok sure, but I said that in response Byegod citing it as if it was often used as a reason to do cheat compatibility matchups, and it isn't.
    Well at minimum it takes away any strategic stuff when you can have umu have the skill of shuwen in LE for example, i mean sure >LE but still

I guess tiamat is one time when it was done somewhat decently? even then thats more the underworld bit than anything else, i dont count goetia as ars nova, nor kiara as its just bb bullshiy, really having trouble putting my tongue on how to phrase this.
    Last edited by Byegod; May 21st, 2020 at 12:46 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    By Kiara you mean it in CCC or in FGO?

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    By Kiara you mean it in CCC or in FGO?
    FGO,I dont know much bout kiara's defeat in CCC, i dont really consider manufacturing debuffs a good counter? Like its too.. unrestricted? I guess what I want is more puzzle fights ala jojo or some parts of hxh or yu yu hakusho then just 'CONCEPT VS CONCEPT'

Yeah unrestricted is my issue I think? There's no real counter half the time and having 'all the counters' doesn't really count much in the spirit of it?
    Last edited by Byegod; May 21st, 2020 at 12:57 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Last Encore did not invent Nero copying Li's skills tho, it was used way back in the Fate/Extra CD.

She copied his invisibility and some punches, but he saw through that cuz faker < master then proceed to mop her up, forcing her to use her NP for the first time.

LE's Nero already went through main Extra once, so it's no surprise she's still able to use some of Li's skills, not to mention LE Li is a Berserker at this point so he can't school her like back then.

It's one of the few good things LE managed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Last Encore did not invent Nero copying Li's skills tho, it was used way back in the Fate/Extra CD.

She copied his invisibility and some punches, but he saw through that cuz faker < master then proceed to mop her up, forcing her to use her NP for the first time.

LE's Nero already went through main Extra once, so it's no surprise she's still able to use some of Li's skills, not to mention LE Li is a Berserker at this point so he can't school her like back then.

It's one of the few good things LE managed.
    Is it translated?

US Friend Code
    Since I have nothing better to do: I hate Void Shiki simply because she gets wanked to the ends of the universe without having ever done shit.

People give Gil shit for being a jobber, but Void Shiki has no feats whatsoever and despite being "omnipotent" she never gives Shiki a hand in all the damn situations where she was almost dead. Not to mention Nasu said that Void Shiki, beyond her so-called "omnipotence" is not even on Ciel's level apparently.

"Oh, but she's connected to the Root!" So? Manaka is also connected to the root and is also called "omnipotent" at some point yet that doesn't stop her from getting shanked.

Speaking of Mystic Eyes, it's funny how there's no middle ground between how many buffs Ryougi has and how many debuffs Tohno has. Tohno has to live with the fact that his eyes will at some point be too strong for his glasses and will have to essentially live as a blind person for the rest of his life by bandaging them. He already has half of a regular lifespan thanks to SHIKI and Akiha saving him. Not only that but his eyes can potentially kill him every time he uses them.

Meanwhile Ryougi has literally no drawbacks. Even the Male persona, SHIKI, is not an issue at all since he gets offed before Ryougi's story even starts. Seriously, she's just perfect...

And yet people give Gilgamesh shit while spamming the usual "Void Shiki can rewrite the universe, she OP" while Archetype Earth Arc doesn't get even 15% as much wank simply because she didn't have a series of Ufotable movies based around her ass...

That was quite a rant I guess... I feel like I need to clarify that I love Ryougi Shiki, but I despise the concept of Void. It's just so much bullshit. Sieg and Shirou still get shit for their plot armor but Ryougi is basically God. The catch is however that her "god" persona doesn't do shit for the story and might as well not exist at all...

God I need that freaking Tsukihime remake already...

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    That's a result of people taking a metaphor meant within the confines of the story literally, and expanding it onto the rest of the setting. Shiki is a solipsist existence because ultimately she will always be a solitary being that nobody will ever truly understand. So, by changing herself, she's capable of big quotation fingers 'changing the world'.

At least you don't have to deal with Umineko fans who think that witches can literally create and destroy universes. I mean, in the sense that 'it takes two people to create a universe', they can destroy universes. The entire work up until now concerned itself with lies, falsehood and obfuscation of the truth, but now you started taking everything at face value?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As I understand it, " " is omnipotent because she doesn't do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    HMMMMMMMMMM

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Schröedinger's God. Until she actually does something we have to assume she is simultaneously omnipotent and powerless.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    I for one am glad that Grand Order gave us closure for this clear loose end in the original work by having void shiki appear and delete inconsequential mooks out of existence in a way no one else possibly could except for anybody with instant death effects.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    It's not a completely terrible kind of philosophical wondering- what would somebody do with truly ultimate power? nothing- but then she came out for an actual conversation, and then Nasu started placing her in powerlevels discussions, which isn't the kind of conversation you'd usually put your supposedly all-powerful character into. Stick her in the sidelines where she's supposed to be, don't make her a lackluster Saber.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Meanwhile Ryougi has literally no drawbacks. Even the Male persona, SHIKI, is not an issue at all since he gets offed before Ryougi's story even starts. Seriously, she's just perfect...
    uh huh tohno is just shite bro
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?