Page 435 of 461 FirstFirst ... 335385425430433434435436437440445 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,700 of 9205

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

  1. #8681
    全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    37
    Posts
    8,051
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    I mean when has nasu ever been pressed? most of the interviews are casual which goes against the vibe of pressing questions.

    Also lets not forget implying emiya met ciel.. and i know there are other references and such before the split

    And It does feel like a bit of a cop-out to go 'well ill just make up my own lore to cover up all the issues' doesnt it? even if I am very tempted to at times
    Well I mean by the rare times fans get to ask questions, the official interviews are pretty much softball ones.

  2. #8682
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Well I mean by the rare times fans get to ask questions, the official interviews are pretty much softball ones.
    When have fans asked questions, got any sources on them asking hard ones?

  3. #8683
    改造魔 Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,683
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Movie blu-ray releases and some special milestone interviews generally come with fan Q&As, but in those they obviously select which questions get answered out of hundreds or thousands. The only way a question would be undodgeable is if it was asked in real time, and Nasu doesn't do public appearances.

  4. #8684
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,741
    To be fair, a lot of those Blu-Ray Q&A questions were actually pretty good and the answers enlightening.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, do we even know what Kinoko even looks like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

  5. #8685
    祖 Ancestor OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Concordia Kingdom
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,540
    US Friend Code
    559,186,926/Charle
    Nasu has a zipper on his back, so anything could appear.
    My current support slots


    Record so far

  6. #8686
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post

    Also, do we even know what Kinoko even looks like?
    OKSG: My first impression of Takeuchi was that he was cool and passionate. Nasu was like Kokutou from 「Kara no Kyoukai」. But lately the two of them look like Akiha and Shiki. (Laughs). By the way, in the beginning, there was a period when I thought Nasu was female...
    Editor: Wow. A Nasu Kinoko female theory!
    OKSG: But I had actually just misread the gender on his profile! People still get it wrong sometimes, though. We got an email the other day that said "Are you two married?"

  7. #8687
    HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,994
    Blog Entries
    6
    It seems some 20-25 years ago he was a nondescript, mild-mannered guy with glasses.

    who knows these days, after the ravages of success
    Last edited by aldeayeah; October 18th, 2021 at 04:41 AM.
    don't quote me on this

  8. #8688
    My mind either goes to middle ages salary man look or fat otaku neckbeard type look

    I do find it strange i can find pictures on urobuchi and some other authors but we have 0 idea on nasu, like even yoko taro face is known, even if he mostly wears a mask

  9. #8689
    HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,994
    Blog Entries
    6
    for some reason my mental image also includes Detroit Metal City/Mob Psycho-like mushroom helmet hair
    don't quote me on this

  10. #8690
    改造魔 Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,683
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Also, do we even know what Kinoko even looks like?
    This is what Nasu looked like in 2005 and that's all that we know.


  11. #8691
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,741
    Checks out. I always imagined him as a nondescript salaryman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

  12. #8692
    Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where AM I?
    Posts
    11,001
    US Friend Code
    156,137,657
    Blog Entries
    1
    But consider what happened to Toshihiro Nagoshi over the same period.


    Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO

    DONE!!!!!! 4 years, 1 week.

    Bonus Rounds: Gundam-san Escalflowne Build/Try/Divers

  13. #8693
    'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    270
    What 24 Hour Cinderella does to a mf.

  14. #8694
    死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Temflakes403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    RS, Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    571
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    But consider what happened to Toshihiro Nagoshi over the same period.

    From chad to chadder.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    This is what Nasu looked like in 2005 and that's all that we know.

    I envy those that ever shopped at their Comiket booth.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione
    Prententious killjoys with comically academic "critiques" are just as annoying as braindead gachoomers. This is the only valid horseshoe.
    A Fond Farewell to Type-Moon is a fucking gold mine.


  15. #8695
    Who even operates there comiket boothes nowadays anyway

    the other authors or just like grunts?

  16. #8696
    死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Temflakes403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    RS, Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    571
    Blog Entries
    3
    Do they even have comiket booths still?
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione
    Prententious killjoys with comically academic "critiques" are just as annoying as braindead gachoomers. This is the only valid horseshoe.
    A Fond Farewell to Type-Moon is a fucking gold mine.


  17. #8697
    other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Temflakes403 View Post
    Do they even have comiket booths still?
    yes, but as a company.

  18. #8698
    不明 fumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,605
    Okay but food for thought: if Nasu were the one to handle the booths, how would anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

  19. #8699
    See how long winded they talk i guess, or how they try and dodge questions?

  20. #8700
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors madarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,991
    As if random booth girls/boys wouldnt also dodge any Nasuverse question by claiming to not be Nasu

    And longwindedness is just you attributing the style of the writing with his style of personality. Iirc multiple (20 year old) interviews called him shy, so he's just as likely to just clam up and only say thank you for your purchase.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •