Page 374 of 617 FirstFirst ... 274324364369372373374375376379384424474 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,480 of 12332

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

Blog Entries
    "Witch hunt"

Are you for real?
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Have you tried actually reading shit you say you like or hate.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    I just want to say "I hate Y, X and Z for no purely personal reasons" and expect a "fine, you do you" kind of response
    What's the point of posting your opinion on a forum if you don't want to start a discussion?

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    "Witch hunt"

Are you for real?
    You all seem to be dogpiling on me for disliking random Japanese voice actors. Yes. Stop. I have done nothing to piss you off voluntarily except call you out when asterism started insulting me.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Have you tried actually reading shit you say you like or hate.
    The works featuring the seiyuu? Even though I dislike them, yes. The works they are in either all existed as manga or were only adapted from another medium. Also, the stuff I hate I hate specifically because I watched it and started to sour on them watching it.

This doesn't mean I hate Tsuki no Sango or Notes, as I actually like them (from the 4000 or so words of Notes I read and the 2000 or so words I found from TnS).

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    What's the point of posting your opinion on a forum if you don't want to start a discussion?
    This was an aside more than an unpopular opinion I posted. The unpopular opinion was another post someone made about Tsuki no Sango and me saying I'd like to enjoy it (sounds cool and up my alley) but couldn't because Sakamoto Maaya. OTOH, there's apparently a graphic novel about it that I could actually read, but even if I say "I will read it" it will end up like me with Notes: putting it off ad infinitum. I genuinely only found the recital, so I am glad I can just read it... when I actually get around to it.

That was essentially not an opinion I willingly voiced, but a response to someone on why Maaya Sakamoto was an issue for me.

Actual unpopular opinion: I watched the Tsukihime Anime and liked it and am not fond of the "what anime" memes.

I said like or hate.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    I don't think you're helping yourself when you say you only know snippets of these more obscure works and don't put in the time to actually go through them.

It doesn't help your credibility.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    I said like or hate.
    I like the works. I hate the actors, because I ended up hating several of their roles and/or their voice started to grate on me. Happy now?

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    I don't think you're helping yourself when you say you only know snippets of these more obscure works and don't put in the time to actually go through them.

It doesn't help your credibility.
    I haven't criticized those works (I do have a positive disposition for them) so I have no clue why I need credibility when the only opinion on those works I've actually made is "I like how it sounds".

Blog Entries
    So you're putting off listening to an LN in a language you can't speak anyway because you have a grudge against the va from a different character from a different franchise

- - - Updated - - -

btw, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Is it weird that I don't even know who voices who? I recognize voices, sure, but I don't make a point of learning names or other roles or whatever. It's an element of anime fandom that has passed me by completely.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Is it weird that I don't even know who voices who? I recognize voices, sure, but I don't make a point of learning names or other roles or whatever. It's an element of anime fandom that has passed me by completely.
    No, it's pretty normal, especially in certain countries where voice acting is not a big thing.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't engage with the actual fanbases for these people but I do recognize a bunch of them, though Yuki Aoi is the only one I really care enough about to actively search for media she's featured in.
    I also follow a channel that occasionally posts subbed events and radio programs, those are pretty entertaining and I can see how others get so invested into that side of the industry.

I dont understand fanbases of VA's myself, like i can recognise a few VA's like emiya's cause he's in so much like part 5 of jojo, kamen rider ect But at times it just feels like the creepy ass idol shit

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    No, it's pretty normal, especially in certain countries where voice acting is not a big thing.
    How is actually your oppinion in remade anime Songs at that Chance i say it because i noticed that years before i got the Feeling that they put there more enthusiasm and effort in the dubbing as today where example wise as i heard the dub Version of Yugioh Zexal were i dissapointed . Though i must say its often hilarious how 4kids censored the series.

and to Comeback at typemoon as i started with fate stay night had i couldnt different then wonder as Shirou and Sasuke are sharing the same seiyu ,and that now if i hear the seiyu from Chuchulian cant i help as to think Lancer are you that ?

and what i wanted to say awhile ago is that from the Canon _offficial servants i am not satisfied is Asclepius which i imagined as Druidic Muscleman as Lancer with a life loving altitude and Protagonist potencial.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Nah, I'm the same way. I don't even keep track of actors in live-action media most of the time, let alone VAs.

“He didn’t kill her.” Yes he only beat her up in a battle and completely dominated her.
    goals
    To be fair, what kind of monster would allow their spouse and child live in a ruined Earth with everyone else dead? Many would think that a worse fate than death itself.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    There are some VAs that are easier for me to recognize than others, even when I don't know their names. The person that voice acted overhaul in MHA is ingrained into my brain thanks to how he always sounds like hes gargling gravel

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    I used to have a really good VA ear in my late teens early twenties but then med school happened plus i grew tired of consuming ridiculous amounts of seasonal forgettable shlock and now my ear is a little rusty and my knowledge lacking of all these new young VAs.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    There are some VAs that are easier for me to recognize than others, even when I don't know their names. The person that voice acted overhaul in MHA is ingrained into my brain thanks to how he always sounds like hes gargling gravel
    kenjiro tsuda exists but have you heard liam o'brian, the bone of his sword
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I recognized him cause of Sigurd. Now I can't help but notice his voice.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    kenjiro tsuda exists but have you heard liam o'brian, the bone of his sword
    No. No I have not