Page 360 of 404 FirstFirst ... 260310350355358359360361362365370 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 8069

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

  1. #7181
    リビングデッド Living Dead TheSkipRow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    95
    Honestly, I don't know how to interpret the Animusphere chant or even whether Anima and Animus are relevant to it. Maybe related to Marysbury's somehow.

  2. #7182
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,145
    Neither. It's from "animu".

  3. #7183
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,536
    Blog Entries
    1
    Anima is either Greek or Latin (I forget which) for 'breath' or 'spirit'
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  4. #7184
    nicht mitmachen Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    4,650
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Bro, I love your explanations but you're killing me with that last line. Can you please be our teacher here and feed us the information? Given the replies it looks like no one is on the same wavelenght with you here. And I'm also not sure I completely understand. Yes, that is a thematic (or metaphoric? My english is not that great) reason for the epilogue, but what about in-universe? The way you explain it sounds like you're saying that there is no actual Void Shiki. Can you dumb it down for me a bit?
    there is no reason to assume that the [void] who is [omnipotent] exists (and the word 'exists' here should have at least 6 pairs of quotation marks around it) outside of that one conversation with kokutou. she - and we might just as well say, the snowy hillside, the city, the sky, the night - is nothing but the outward form of a realisation kokutou has.

    q: are you saying that epilogue is kokutou's hallucination?

    no. kara no kyoukai 1-7 is, so to speak, kokutou's
    manas-vijnana
    hallucination
    . epilogue is
    alaya-vijnana
    real
    .
    ちょう
    もく


  5. #7185
    The question is did nasu think that? since based on Q&As that was not how he thought of it.

    I mean even void shiki has too much control to be truly what she says, speaking is a action, a want, moving is a action or a want after all.

  6. #7186
    nicht mitmachen Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    4,650
    Blog Entries
    5
    why should I care what, if anything, nasu thinks
    ちょう
    もく


  7. #7187
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    why should I care what, if anything, nasu thinks
    True.

  8. #7188
    SUPER, INAZUMA, KICK!!!!!! GarlandGreene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    The Land of Maple Syrup
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    312
    Well apparently you do since you've been constantly complaining about him ever since you have joined Beast's Lair.

  9. #7189
    nicht mitmachen Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    4,650
    Blog Entries
    5
    lol
    ちょう
    もく


  10. #7190
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlandGreene View Post
    Well apparently you do since you've been constantly complaining about him ever since you have joined Beast's Lair.
    Ayyyyyyy /finger guns

    But in seriousness ,I wasn't saying about what i think, i do care and complain about it a lot cause.

    More was replying to dullahan with a neutral non-answer.

    I should be less negative tho
    Last edited by Byegod; May 23rd, 2020 at 01:20 AM.

  11. #7191
    Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Suba (not Dzyuba!)
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Because she also knew she would ask?
    After all they've been through, I'm convinced she wanted an answer "beyond a reasonable doubt" and only hearing it from him and not the omniscience in her head would work.

    Demons supposedly knew ahead of time their rebellion would fail since they knew everything, but they did it anyways just for the sake of an alternative existing.
    Ultima prophetiae, veni finis tempus;
    magnus ab integro saeclorum quod mortum. Finis magnus ordo.
    Iam redit Virgo Phaenomi regibus redeunt,
    nova progenies ad caelo surgit.
    Vestra puerorum, qui movere tempus ipsum, et rotam ferrea primum.
    Ac vestra lucis, omnes surgit futurum aureus, novo mundo nascens.

  12. #7192
    I wish we got more egyptian servants, Thutmose III, akenhaten ect

    I do worry ozy consumed egypt at times, sorta like scathath with irish stuff at times

  13. #7193
    リビングデッド Living Dead TheSkipRow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    I wish we got more egyptian servants, Thutmose III, akenhaten ect

    I do worry ozy consumed egypt at times, sorta like scathath with irish stuff at times
    I don't think Ozy is that bad compared to Scathach tbh. When it comes to Egypt at least the game acknowledged the other Pharaohs a lot. Hell, even Iskandar gets some relevancy because he was technically a Pharaoh as well (through the power of tyran- ahem, I mean, conquest). Meanwhile Fionn is stuck at the bottom of the barrel with Diarmuid (muh honor) and Saber Diarmuid (muh Artoria duel).

  14. #7194
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Menwearpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,081
    Ozy has everything a normal Pharaoh has and more is the problem. The only Egyptian servants worth showing off are the abnormal weird ones like King Tut and Nito as a result. So yes, he absolutely has consumed Egpyt to a way worse extent than any other character has their culture sphere.

  15. #7195
    Wyrd oft nereš unfǽgne eorl, žonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kernow
    Posts
    5,603
    Blog Entries
    5
    As cool as more Egyptian servants would be, I'd still rather have more other African servants first.

    Props to Requiem for introducing both Nzambi and Hannibal into the mix.

  16. #7196
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six forumghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,231
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Ozy has everything a normal Pharaoh has and more is the problem. The only Egyptian servants worth showing off are the abnormal weird ones like King Tut and Nito as a result. So yes, he absolutely has consumed Egpyt to a way worse extent than any other character has their culture sphere.

    Pretty much. I mean just look at his NP- Do any of them actually have to do with him? Fuck no.

    He has a Temple not because Ozy had a great temple, but because Pharaohs have them and so he has all the great temples of Egypt combined into a SSJ3 Super temple. He has a Sphinx not because it's related to him, but because it's related to the Pharaohs. His design is just 'lol everything Egypt is me because reasons'

  17. #7197
    Yeah, thats what sucks. I understand the logic in that he was known for building things and also scribbled over other peoples stuff and said it was his but they kinda made every other pharaoh redundant.

    Also the whitewashing for moses and ozy is funny as shit, in a bad way.

    Also nitocris being more of a lovecraft thing is kinda funny, she is very irrelevent in terms of 'big pharaohs' unlike ozy or thutmose III but i find it more funny her swimsuit is more relevent to her actual persona
    Last edited by Byegod; May 23rd, 2020 at 07:54 AM.

  18. #7198
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six forumghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,231
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Yeah, thats what sucks. I understand the logic in that he was known for building things and also scribbled over other peoples stuff and said it was his but they kinda made every other pharaoh redundant.

    Also the whitewashing for moses and ozy is funny as shit

    That's not true- the other Pharaohs like Nito and Cleo have a very important role as other Character's Hype men.

  19. #7199
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23,387
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Also the whitewashing for moses and ozy is funny as shit
    It's not as though those two are special- most of the other Servants don't acknowledge any of the slaughters they're responsible for, they don't acknowledge they killed hundreds of people in every war- Servants aren't the people, they're the collected stories and ideas, and they're Heroic Spirits, not Often Morally Grey Or Outright Black Spirits.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  20. #7200
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    It's not as though those two are special- most of the other Servants don't acknowledge any of the slaughters they're responsible for, they don't acknowledge they killed hundreds of people in every war- Servants aren't the people, they're the collected stories and ideas, and they're Heroic Spirits, not Often Morally Grey Or Outright Black Spirits.
    Irrelevant since im talking about the flashback and backstory as moses has never appeared as a servant.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •