Page 366 of 617 FirstFirst ... 266316356361364365366367368371376416466 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,320 of 12332

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lancelot was going to die if Tokiomi hadn't interfered. It's less of a counter than UBW.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, I guess I was remembering. Probably because it was so awesome.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Lancelot was going to die if Tokiomi hadn't interfered. It's less of a counter than UBW.
    No, it's definitely better than UBW. Or at least, Gil with GoB is better than Archer with UBW.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    No, it's definitely better than UBW. Or at least, Gil with GoB is better than Archer with UBW.
    I was referring to Knight of Owner(or whatever the actual name is)+EAM, not GoB.

I don't think Gilgamesh is op just because of having all np, there are tons of heroes with extreme firepower out there, I think Gilgamesh is op because he could use extreme firepower at the relatively low cost of mana from the standpoint of a master.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Even "counters" to GoB just mean that Gil has to try slightly harder to kill you.

The reason gil is OP is because Nasu Waifus him so damn hard.

He's the servant equivalent of the kid in the playground that goes "my power is to have all the powers, but better."
    Last edited by forumghost; June 2nd, 2020 at 08:33 PM.

The last time I checked, it was because people put him on top of the list.

Nasu didnt need to give him even more than what he had just because he was popular, but he did with CCC.

And honestly one issue is that if every time he appears he needs plot induced stupidity for people to win, or for the villians to provide a challenge.

Thats bad fucking writing.

I guess i could add to my post on 'what you would do if you were in charge of TM' with 'retcon GoB out of existence'

Since we're talking about Gilgamesh I have a question tbh. What exactly is the justification for Gilgamesh summon fire, storms and that white liquid from the portals in SF? Implying that the volume itself says they're human creations.

US Friend Code
    I assume a buttload of Mystic Codes, like the big lightning blast at 1:20 here:

My confusion is for this very reason. I would understand if it were the staffs performing spells like always, but the volume doesn't make that clear, so I don't know what think

I mean the general issue is that fate muddies the ground with what he has and what he doesnt, he as command seals which are not physical objects but he doesnt have god hand and PROBABLY things like Legend of drac or the dozen of skill nps.
    He allegedly doesnt auto get divine objects but that means gil had to have manually collceted things like gram or a vimana which makes me wonder how he could travel textures

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I feel like you're trying too hard to complain here about anything.

I feel like you're trying too hard to complain here about anything.
    Eh, unpopular opinions thread, if you dont wanna get mad at opinions why are you here?

Ill give you some positive opinions, balmung looks great, LoD is really well done, a lot of hte music is great, nasu has some really interesting ideas.

Shame the postive opinion thread died

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Unpopular opinions =/= making up complaints. As for getting mad at them, I'm not the one whining over the last few pages about GoB.

Unpopular opinion tax: close this useless thread for not having any actual reason to be other than an outlet for whining.

Unpopular opinions =/= making up complaints. As for getting mad at them, I'm not the one whining over the last few pages about GoB.

Unpopular opinion tax: close this useless thread for not having any actual reason to be other than an outlet for whining.
    How am i making shit up? I genuinely dont like gate of babylon?

And your ignoring the other people who wondered in the last few pages.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    How am i making shit up?
    For startes GoB's limits had been defined. Not precisely but there is enough information to measure most NPs up.

Forget about making stuff up. One has to wonder why anyone would even bother trying to make logical sense out of Nasuverse power levels in the first place. It's an even more Sisyphean task than Kerry/Shirou's ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    For startes GoB's limits had been defined. Not precisely but there is enough information to measure most NPs up.
    Not what I meant, what I meant was the explanations and what gil has are a bit odd, since vimana were made by gods as far as i know, and Harpe was probably not made by mortal hands either so gil had to have manually collected it right?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Divine Construct =! weapon of gods.