Page 554 of 617 FirstFirst ... 54454504544549552553554555556559564604 ... LastLast
Results 11,061 to 11,080 of 12332

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Illya looks adorable in Ainu garb, so I'll suffer nothing bad said about Sitonai :V

(I'm not the thought police. Carry on. But, I will silently seethe. Unless one says something astronomically dumb, of course.)
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Sitonai could've been a cute JK instead, we got robbed the moment she was mandated as Illya. Illya fans should've lived with Prisma just like they have to live with Prisma for her route.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Non-Illya Sitonai would still have to keep her great facial expressions or no deal.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Buy me one, lol

Now again, mergin traits of edgelord and lolicon, mayne worst traits of tis fan base, in a single work, is quite a feat
    Why not type on your phone? The one that's broken is only your keyboard, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Sitonai could've been a cute JK instead, we got robbed the moment she was mandated as Illya. Illya fans should've lived with Prisma just like they have to live with Prisma for her route.

oter reason to despise Prisma

マリーの味方
    I like Sitonai because I like Illya even if I despise everything to do with High Servants. Sure I hate 'wasting' figures in dumb pseudo-servant nonsense, but honestly would we really have gotten Sitonai (True) without the Illya wrapping paper? Probably not.

And Prisma Illya does not count because Prisma Illya is shit and does not have any of the traits that actually makes Illya good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I like Sitonai because I like Illya even if I despise everything to do with High Servants. Sure I hate 'wasting' figures in dumb pseudo-servant nonsense, but honestly would we really have gotten Sitonai (True) without the Illya wrapping paper? Probably not.

And Prisma Illya does not count because Prisma Illya is shit and does not have any of the traits that actually makes Illya good.

My brooo....

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 1/8th outta 8
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

I do wonder how much lore wouldnt be around if nsau himself of the right now started the franchise instead of 20+ years ago, personally I feel like a lot of the old ore conceits may not be around as it honestly feels like he only pays lip service to them. Mystery is probably my most controversial take, but I feel like modern nasu wouldnt have done it the same way, at least how he defined it

Around 20 years worth of lore less, I think.

Blog Entries
    everything that contemporary nasu does is informed by the actions of nasu of the past. if he didn't do jack shit for the last 20 years, we would have nothing now.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I hate Sitonai because she hits like a potato and has almost no utility outside of DPS. The only time I used her was during Oniland and she backbenched that whole event.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    If she weren't playable at all, like a certain medb clone, would you like her or pay her no attention?
    burn your dread you coward

Im consistent, i created this topic and i said i despised miyu Shiro in first post ..xd

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    If she weren't playable at all, like a certain medb clone, would you like her or pay her no attention?
    if she weren't playable the only posts about her would be people wishing she was playable. because her actual story role is non-existent and there is nothing to talk about

- - - Updated - - -

i really liked the moment in the story she uh, talked to us in jail once about something

Blog Entries
    I like when she suddenly pulls out Heracles from her ass to stall Laevatin for half a second. That was such a masterful writing from Mrs Sakurai.

Sakurai and higashide are better than hiroyama .

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I hate Sitonai because she hits like a potato and has almost no utility outside of DPS. The only time I used her was during Oniland and she backbenched that whole event.
    That sounds like a problem that a LV102 10/10/10 2K/2K fully-kitted out with CCs Sitonai doesn't have.

:^)

- - - Updated - - -

>uses a DPS Servant outside of DPS
    >complains that she sucks at things that aren't DPS

?????????????????????????????????????????

Good bait. Ya sure got me to bite.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The main reason I dislike Sitonai is, as said earlier, it wastes someone who could've been an interesting character in her own right. Just make Ilya a Freyja Pseudo or smth
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Good thing I like Psuedo-Servants.