Page 1 of 617 12361151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

Unpopular TM opinions you have

i see threads like this boards of other stuff, so why not.

Some of mine

Specifically talking about Anime, i like Apo more than Extra LE

i Really..dont care so much about Gilgamesh

Despite him being selfish at the end, i still consider Kariya one of the most sympathetic characters in Zero, dont know if this is unpopular

I liked prisma illya early stuff more, when it didnt took itself too seriously , and i dont care so much about 3 rei stuff . But overall, i dont care that much about Prisma and in kinda annoyed that it overshadowed OG Illya

I dont dislike Zero Rider , but he is kinda overrated. Also, a too sympathetic portrayal on Alex. Not just about the looks, but for what i read, he was someone who looked down people and was very likely to kill you because he was in bad mood, ironically, closer to being like fate Gilgamesh that his own Fate take

DEENime is not that bad

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Saber is good

UBW is meh

Columbus is great

Evil Jeanne suck and overused

UBW you mean Anime or rute.

And yeah, i like vanilla Jeanne, but im bored of Jalter, specially because when i look FGO art, like 80 percent of the entries are her

Columbus is kinda cool .

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I mean the route in comparison with the other two routes.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Sieg x Jeanne could have been good if it had been handled differently.

don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    i see threads like this boards of other stuff, so why not.
    Because these threads are usually simply an excuse for self-justification or contrarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I mean the route in comparison with the other two routes.

then i agree. Its werid because i really like Rin, but the rute itself, besides Archer stuff , i dont find it that great.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    TM isn't worth getting super-mad about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Personally, I like UBW Shirou's character development, Rin in that route, and the friendship regardless of ending between Rin, Shirou, and Saber. However, I always have had a feeling that UBW lost out on some content stuff because it was kinda sandwiched between Fate and HF. How true is that? Bear in mind I am reading the VN right now.

JP Friend Code
    Scathach is bad and her stans must be oppressed

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    TM isn't worth getting super-mad about.
    same
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Astolfo-chan should have been a manly man in drag.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    then i agree. Its werid because i really like Rin, but the rute itself, besides Archer stuff , i dont find it that great.
    What I dislike about it is UBW has the most unsatisfying end among the main casts. Since I don't think I have a character that I hate in all three routes, even the evil guys.
    Since it is the next route after Fate, which everybody gets the time to shine/ to focus besides Medea-pair and Sakura (and Archer), it dropped almost everyone in the notion of 'everyone already learns these characters before.' So Kirei, Rider, Illya and Berserker just get killed off and removed from the story. Without bringing any new character to the table.
    It is a shame because I genuinely like UBW (the NP) as an MC power set, it feels very unique.

Of course, since I comes from watching DEEN TV series first, instead of playing VN route by route first, that probably play a role. And I am an ultra completionist freak...

What I dislike about it is UBW has the most unsatisfying end among the main casts. Since I don't think I have a character that I hate in all three routes, even the evil guys.
    Since it is the next route after Fate, which everybody gets the time to shine/ to focus besides Medea-pair and Sakura (and Archer), it dropped almost everyone in the notion of 'everyone already learns these characters before.' So Kirei, Rider, Illya and Berserker just get killed off and removed from the story. Without bringing any new character to the table.
    It is a shame because I genuinely like UBW (the NP) as an MC power set, it feels very unique.

Of course, since I comes from watching DEEN TV series first, instead of playing VN route by route first, that probably play a role.
    I'd say UBW actually has the most satisfying end, since Saber, Rin, Shirou, and Archer all come out having come to terms with their pasts. Sure, Kirei isn't the front and center antagonist, but his death was fitting, considering how he murdered Tokiomi, and Ilya's death was sudden and brutal, but well, that's what you get when you split content into 3 routes. Also, Lancer has the best arc in UBW and actually manages to do something worthwhile before he dies, saving Rin.

Of course, since I comes from watching DEEN TV series first, instead of playing VN route by route first, that probably play a role. And I am an ultra completionist freak...
    i agree, Rider , Illya , and Kirei were done dirty there. You could say the same about the temple team in HF, but the thing is HF actualy introduced new stuff

i agree, Rider , Illya , and Kirei were done dirty there. You could say the same about the temple team in HF, but the thing is HF actualy introduced new stuff
    I'd disagree on Kirei. He died exactly how he deserved to die, backstabbed by a collaborator with an expression of shock on his face.

Shirou is boring and doesn't get any better

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I'd say UBW actually has the most satisfying end, since Saber, Rin, Shirou, and Archer all come out having come to terms with their pasts. Sure, Kirei isn't the front and center antagonist, but his death was fitting, considering how he murdered Tokiomi, and Ilya's death was sudden and brutal, but well, that's what you get when you split content into 3 routes. Also, Lancer has the best arc in UBW and actually manages to do something worthwhile before he dies, saving Rin.
    I should phrase it better, the main cast I speak of is 'the 7 Master and Servant pair, + Gil', not the main character as in the main protagonist and antagonist. My sentiment comes from it is being a battle royal about 7 pair, and removing two pairs from the story/focus feels really wrong for me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I'd disagree on Kirei. He died exactly how he deserved to die, backstabbed by a collaborator with an expression of shock on his face.
    oh, the death itself was pretty satisfing . And Lancer becae a fave of mine thanks to it, but the thing is not just how he died, but he barely did stuff in the whole rute besides the first church talk, that is common rute stuff, being attacked by Caster team, and came back to die in the same scene