Page 530 of 618 FirstFirst ... 30430480520525528529530531532535540580 ... LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,600 of 12356

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Burial Agency vs DAA fan fiction is hard because there's not much source materials.
    If i focus one the bits of DAA lore of a certain one, I'd rather just write devil may cry lmao

A whole El-Melloi classroom adventure like how we see them do in FSF would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I still say a daily life of the Burial Agency/Enforcers would be a fun one
    When I was watching HF3 the first time, one of the things that immediately popped into my head was that I would love to see a buddy-cop story set within the church. Contrasting but complementary character traits (like Kirei and Shirou exhibit) in some sort of stupid action-comedy story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Has the christian schisms/christian types ever been mentioned in nasu? the only jp work i can recall that acknowledges them is bloody toaru

Blog Entries
    Abigail is a Puritan.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    When I was watching HF3 the first time, one of the things that immediately popped into my head was that I would love to see a buddy-cop story set within the church. Contrasting but complementary character traits (like Kirei and Shirou exhibit) in some sort of stupid action-comedy story.
    The Director walks into the room: Okay people we have a report of vampire activity in Northern Italy! Ciel, start packing. You're partner for this one is...
    Ciel, under her breath: Not Kirei, not Kirei, not Kirei
    Director: Kirei.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Make it Kiara. Now imagine the sort of reactions she would get from Ciel, Arcueid and Akiha when around Shiki.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    That is a such a cool, Idea. Man other buddy-cop set that could possible in the Nasuverse

Blog Entries
    I had hope that El-Melloi Adventures would lead to these kind of stories, it is definitely a step in the right direction over the boring slogfest that is Case Files, but for now it still carries the same issues (mostly because Waver is such an uninteresting main character to focus on).

Dont forget also Tsukime reamake came out seven monts ago but people wo read it are still an absolute minority, you would not find fan fiction yet at all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Cil and Noel, good ending xd. I all seriously, i would like it

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Dont forget also Tsukime reamake came out seven monts ago but people wo read it are still an absolute minority, you would not find fan fiction yet at all
    If that is true then it was not a great success on the sales point of view.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    If that is true then it was not a great success on the sales point of view.

It was..in Japan.were it was actually released . Te global type moon "casual" fan base, lest say GO players, still didnt ad acces to it mostly.

Blog Entries
    It's fairly successful for a traditional VN. There's not much market for VNs to begin with nowadays though, even less one that is console exclusive.

Strictly speaking FGO still tells its story through a VN medium, but what makes it "a big success" is that it has a minimum of gameplay mechanics to draw in bigger audiences and is accessible from your phone.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly TM should just dump the traditional VN format altogether and make proper video games lol

Okay but they need a group of people specifcally for the jobs of 'no this game design decision is bad' and 'keep on fucking schedule' to mind the project and all the writers involved.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    For a Japan+Console exclusive, it was very successful. Especially in spite of the rating. It easily eclipsed what they seem to have projected it would sell. I actually am curious on how well it's done since I think the last update we got was like a month or two after release and it's had numerous sales by this point. I hope Mahoyo sells well in the west and they consider giving RE the same translation treatment. I imagine it would do well globally.

Traditional VN format is probably the best for their top tier shit but it does suffer on the sales angle unfortunately. Though for other formats shitty gameplay and too many writers/cooks in the kitchen is detrimental to the experience of the end product. So I'd be interested in seeing something like a competent studio producing a Triple AAA action rpg with Nasu in full control of the story. The dream is to just let fromsoft make it. Sekiro 2.0 with the origin of the DHO as a backdrop. I wouldn't even mind if Miyazaki veto'd Nasu on shit. Nasu would probably like being stepped on by Fromsoft-sama. Easy fucking 15+ million units sold in the first year probably.

This is gonna be cynical, but couldn't one reason the remake sold so well is because... its taken so long come out? like a kinda forbidden fruit (not exactly but you get what i mean).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The insinuation that it sold so well because people have been looking forward to it for so long and not because FGO has spread general TM awareness is actually far less cynical.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Okay but they need a group of people specifcally for the jobs of 'no this game design decision is bad' and 'keep on fucking schedule' to mind the project and all the writers involved.
    “Director” is the word you’re thinking of.

I guess, personally I hold the opinion red garden wont sell so well, since I feel like a good chunk of the potential buyers will dissappear once fgo ends plus the 'forbidden fruit' has been somewhat sated]

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    “Director” is the word you’re thinking of.
    Well dont let TM or any person on that side pick the director, we need someone who can crack a whip to stop nasu changing things or hiding things. I've privately thought that we could get a shounen jump editor to supervise, but that would just kill nasu
    Last edited by Byegod; May 15th, 2022 at 04:16 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    I'm sure the mystique is part of the factor? Being the first VN in forever by TM as well. They said 60% of the people who bought it are old TM fans and 40% played the original iirc so another is just appreciating the IP probably. It was also well received and in general the goat so I expect people who actually played it to be dying for more of it.