Page 537 of 617 FirstFirst ... 37437487527532535536537538539542547587 ... LastLast
Results 10,721 to 10,740 of 12332

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    He's an inspiration to us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I hear the fan translator is also the same level of machineness for toaru stuff.

I get putoff somewhat when i read toaru summaries ngl, but i gotta praise the guy for bringing up stuff like the greek-egyptian syncrenestic gods for example and the art for a lot of the magic stuff is legit neat

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    As evidenced by his last two works, Fate/Mahoutsukai no Yoru and Fate/Tsukihime:Re.
    It's Tsukihime:Re and Melty Blood actually.
    And if the stories in Melty Blood tell me anything is that he would rather be writing anything but Melty Blood.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Also tsukihime RE having been written mostly a decadish ago

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    Bonus point if it's by Arcsys
    Part of me wants a Marvel vs. Capcom esque fighter with the Nasuverse in totality, done by ArcSys but then I remember what happened with Unlimited Codes and I think even having Arcsys won't make it live up to its potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Part of me wants a Marvel vs. Capcom esque fighter with the Nasuverse in totality, done by ArcSys but then I remember what happened with Unlimited Codes and I think even having Arcsys won't make it live up to its potential.

Be it 2D like Dragon ball Figtterz or not goingto far, melty itself, would be enougt to beat unlimited codes

US Friend Code
    Give me an over the top anime arena fighter like the Naruto Ninja Storm games.

- - - Updated - - -

I want a segment like the one where you play as the nine tailed fox in Ninja Storm's story mode only its Golem Keter Malkuth instead.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Don't forget Golden Bear to it be nice to fight with in a Naruto ninja storm style game

US Friend Code
    That'd fit better probably, Adam's more slow and steady than an action fighter.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I want a segment like the one where you play as the nine tailed fox in Ninja Storm's story mode only its Golem Keter Malkuth instead.
    That would be awesome, except instead of the Kurama section, it should copy when you play as Hashirama's Wood Golem in the opening battle of Storm 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post

- - - Updated - - -

A nasuverse ninja storm like game would actually be pretty cool. Imagine all the cool team ults and what if matches you could have. I can already imagine a team ult for the two main Shikis or Ciel, Noel and Kirei.
    Last edited by Stoker; May 22nd, 2022 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Misspell corrections.

That would be fun, but I think it would have Storm's balancing problem in that melee characters are overwhelmingly good as compared to more long-range fighters.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Abandon any idea of balancing if you're playing a storm game. Anime arena fighters are party games.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I never liked arena fighters. They always felt like watered down action games, that trade off any unique set pieces or innovation for IP fanservice.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Give long-range fighters' projectiles AoE if they miss the target, also powerful knockback effect that makes melee fighters hard to close in, with some moves are cancellable mid-action to prevent them from being vulnerable. Problem solved.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just want to play Li Shuwen in a fighting game tbh.
    Miyako is not enough

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Give long-range fighters' projectiles AoE if they miss the target, also powerful knockback effect that makes melee fighters hard to close in, with some moves are cancellable mid-action to prevent them from being vulnerable. Problem solved.
    Should make it some of the attacks have AOE. I feel like doing damage no matter what from long range while also having knock back for everything reverses the problem into a new one.

Age of gods should have never been defined as to when it ended, so we wouldnt get things like the island stuff that conventiently screws over charlemagne but lets raikou n such keep there shit

I can already see Ciel being the spammer character that spams rockets and bullets from 1km away.

Quote Originally Posted by Temflakes403 View Post
    Abandon any idea of balancing if you're playing a storm game. Anime arena fighters are party games.
    For me, it's less about competitive balancing and more about accurately reflecting the powerlevels in an IP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gohyuinshee View Post
    I can already see Ciel being the spammer character that spams rockets and bullets from 1km away.
    Ciel seems like she'd be a master of none type character, decent at long and short range, but overshadowed in both.