Page 582 of 617 FirstFirst ... 82482532572577580581582583584587592 ... LastLast
Results 11,621 to 11,640 of 12332

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    They don't need oxygen, but they do need to breathe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So a vacuum would work, but Helium in the lungs would just be funny.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    magic resistance was a mistake in that it forced basically every caster since some way or bypassing it. Or having enough magic to juts blast throught it
    I mean you say that like it was meant to be fair and balanced, it wasn't. The 3 founding families were setting up a rigged game with four other Magi whose main job was to die and fuel the Grail, so yeah, some Classes are designed to suck.

Like the Caster Class when everyone has magic immunity.
    Or the Assassin Class when everyone has demigod bodyguards.
    Or the Berserker Class that outright kills it's own Master from Mana Drain.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    In regular circumstances Assassin class is literally just there to be the first to die lol.
    burn your dread you coward

Blog Entries
    Never forget the Golden Age of Hassans. The Assassin class damn well earned some credit.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I still can't believe TM first translated work is going to be MAHOYO.

It's going to be a hit or a miss.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I mean you say that like it was meant to be fair and balanced, it wasn't. The 3 founding families were setting up a rigged game with four other Magi whose main job was to die and fuel the Grail, so yeah, some Classes are designed to suck.

Like the Caster Class when everyone has magic immunity.
    Or the Assassin Class when everyone has demigod bodyguards.
    Or the Berserker Class that outright kills it's own Master from Mana Drain.
    And yet objectively let's be real.

Rider, Caster and Assassin are the best classes to actually win with/are the most meta.

the Founding Families are the sort who take a hammer to everything. But that's not surprising considering one group of them are Homunculi and Tablets, and the other are the Tohsakas.

Only Zouken knows subtlety and he summoned Hassan-kun to Pubstomp.

I always feel weird when people act like the einzberns are just robots when its like.

Dude we know they can be petty and also argue with kiritsugu over internet installing.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean, Acht is literally a computer terminal, so it's not hard to see where they're coming from
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not to mention Irisviel did say she wasn't sad about dying because she would always be with Ilya, because "they were Einzbern women".
    One of the cooler things is they made the callback to that in the animes, so I kinda like the consistency in that respect.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    In regular circumstances Assassin class is literally just there to be the first to die lol.
    That's because their masters thought the definition of "assassin" was "a duelist".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesss View Post
    I still can't believe TM first translated work is going to be MAHOYO.

It's going to be a hit or a miss.
    It makes a lot of sense, though. It's the only one that didn't start out as an eroge.

Spoiler:
    Also twitter would have a field day with Tsukihime.
    Last edited by Cypher Attic; September 24th, 2022 at 04:14 PM.
    I think it goes: "I don't trust people like me." — no, that's not it…

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesss
    Quote me on this, 10 years from now TM will not release a global VN work.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher Attic View Post
    Spoiler:
    Also twitter would have a field day with Tsukihime.
    Filtered by Nanaya before the end of day 3.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    And yet objectively let's be real.

Rider, Caster and Assassin are the best classes to actually win with/are the most meta.

the Founding Families are the sort who take a hammer to everything. But that's not surprising considering one group of them are Homunculi and Tablets, and the other are the Tohsakas.

Only Zouken knows subtlety and he summoned Hassan-kun to Pubstomp.
    The 5th war isn't really a good comparative measuring stick. There are a lot of powerful, talented youngsters who got hosed by their parents in various ways.
    That, and the ritual itself is a sham, so its all a clusterfuck(though it already was from the start 200 years ago but w/e). Zouken is talented and resourceful, but has been flushing his own resources down the toilet for decades now. Byakuya and Kariya's mother should be young enough to be alive, but she and Shinji's mother who had some special trait are gone, one mysteriously so and the other in rotting pieces in the basement. Kariya he so called set him up with Aoi, but even an idiot could see his plans wouldn't be anything could, nor would anyone not insane want to inherit his magecraft as it is, nor want their child anywhere near that, so heaven's knows why he thought that Kariya would thank him for getting Aoi, only for their possible child to be a test subject. Sakura I don't even need to explain, he almost killed her several times and only her resilience saved her, and he was "lucky" enough she ended up compatible enough with AM that he had a suitable weapon. But I wouldn't call making an abomination who could become a possible Beast you can barely control lucky.
    I don't think he needs subtlety as much as he needs wisdom in his immediate plans. Especially for someone whose supposed to know all the underlying crap even the Einzberns somehow miss.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; September 25th, 2022 at 06:46 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sakura is especially noteworthy, from a mage's standpoint she's a priceless treasure, and he crushed her talent utterly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar
    I always feel weird when people act like the einzberns are just robots when its like.

Dude we know they can be petty and also argue with kiritsugu over internet installing.
    The Head Guy we see in Fate/Stay Night's background is literally an equivalent to a Computer Terminal.
    Illya's bodyguards are literally just programmed to be her bodyguards in the manor and nothing more.
    Even Irisviel basically had to be open ended to really be "human" at the end of the day.

In a sense outside of Illyasviel, they are kinda like robots like most of the Homonculi are despite not being so biology wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehennahem View Post
    The Head Guy we see in Fate/Stay Night's background is literally an equivalent to a Computer Terminal.
    Illya's bodyguards are literally just programmed to be her bodyguards in the manor and nothing more.
    Even Irisviel basically had to be open ended to really be "human" at the end of the day.

In a sense outside of Illyasviel, they are kinda like robots like most of the Homonculi are despite not being so biology wise.
    Okay, im arguing against the idea theat there purely robots, so please dont just repeat what others said to me otherwise you sound like a broken robot

Even outside of illy and irisveil, acht shows or "pretends" to show emotion.

Like yeah they can seem "robotic" but this feels like how some some shows treat robots, robot where they are so totally logical and fully robotic, and also petty ect ect when the writers feel like it. and es i know once agian that they can if put around humans so dont quote me on that

Also on another thing, since i had to check citations among other things, am i the only one who thinks the idea that zel is like jotaro to be a fucking baffling comparison. even if we havnt seen much of zel he doesnt seem like jotaro in anyway to me.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We haven't seen enough of his personality to deny that his personality is Jotaro, but his history is definitely a lot more Joseph. Defeating the progenitor to all vampires by doing something the enemy couldn't understand and all that.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar
    Okay, im arguing against the idea theat there purely robots, so please dont just repeat what others said to me otherwise you sound like a broken robot

Even outside of illy and irisveil, acht shows or "pretends" to show emotion.

Like yeah they can seem "robotic" but this feels like how some some shows treat robots, robot where they are so totally logical and fully robotic, and also petty ect ect when the writers feel like it. and es i know once agian that they can if put around humans so dont quote me on that

Also on another thing, since i had to check citations among other things, am i the only one who thinks the idea that zel is like jotaro to be a fucking baffling comparison. even if we havnt seen much of zel he doesnt seem like jotaro in anyway to me.
    Well I wasn't trying to say that they ARE robots, just that they very much come off like robots due to how their Einzbern Homonculus system works.
    And we barely have seen or even hear from Zelretch to actually know if he has a personality like Jotaro, it's just how Nasu stated how he typically comes off.

Blog Entries
    We haven't seen enough of his personality to deny that his personality is Jotaro, but his history is definitely a lot more Joseph. Defeating the progenitor to all vampires by doing something the enemy couldn't understand and all that.
    I could see it. Kinda whimsical, but knocks a dudes teeth in if he is evil. I mean, he pops in randomly to save Rin, cooly talks about he'll take some apprentices to break and peaces out after telling Rin the Association is a stiff place that sucks, so she should learn what she needs to learn and take her leave of the dump.
    Basically called all her ancestors mediocre on the way out too. Didn't he also say he thought the Makiri and Einzbern were evil?
    I'd assume the part discussed long ago about Nagato trying to pawn his daughter off to Zel as thanks for teaching him magecraft was a joke.

well, before HF3 decided to point the camera at Tohsaka
    waver lookalike
    Nagato
    im pretty sure it was implied Nagato didnt really catch on to magecraft and that it was mostly the work of his daughter