Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 74752555657585962 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1252

Thread: Common TM Fanon and Misconceptions

  1. #1121
    屍食鬼 Ghoul Eliwoodisshirousbiologicalfather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17
    Blog Entries
    2
    is it already animated ???? i dont remember it get an anime adaptation ??
    To be fair, what kind of monster would allow their spouse and child live in a ruined Earth with everyone else dead? Many would think that a worse fate than death itself.

  2. #1122
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallacia View Post
    Ahem, Unlimited codes...Gilgamesh route, ahem.

    Nothing extraordinary for a secondary viewer frankly. even if Emiya original timeline make 0 sense if it's not quantum locked.
    Someone looked at Shirou's route in Fate/Unlimited Codes and believes that's the Shirou who became Archer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    I feel that's more a Kotomine is willing to fight to the death for his goal of seeing Angra. So either he succeeds and dies because Angra, or he doesn't succeed and the people opposing him kill him thing.

    Take him out of a fuyuki thing and he'd probably live beyond 2004.
    Like in Apocrypha, where thanks to no Fuyuki Grail War, he stays his empty self or something?
    Last edited by warellis; October 6th, 2019 at 06:36 PM.

  3. #1123
    not available due to uni Wallacia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    land of the belge
    Posts
    298
    JP Friend Code
    On-hold (TBA)
    US Friend Code
    may post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Someone looked at Shirou's route in Fate/Unlimited Codes and believes that's the Shirou who became Archer.Like in Apocrypha, where thanks to no Fuyuki Grail War, he stays his empty self or something?
    There is no way that there is someone who legitimately believe in such an asinine hypothesis...no...NO!

    If there is, May god have mercy on their souls
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Arcís real master is a boy in a school uniform

  4. #1124
    You say that, but I have personally talked to someone who firmly believed that Shirou became EMIYA after UBW since "that's the route that gives him UBW", and when given the quote which says no route leads to EMIYA, the reply was just something along the lines of "nasu isn't exactly known for not contradicting himself"

    So you know...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

  5. #1125
    I'm sorry to hear of your struggles savepoints

  6. #1126
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,006
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Why are you in the reddit discord? Why do you do this to yourself?
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  7. #1127
    I'm not. This was a (technically) unrelated server which happened to have a fate channel (which I then expanded on). Eventually me and the reasonable people grew tired of it all and left that server, so now I have my own small server where I can post without idiocy around the corner (although it's mostly me talking to myself, but still better tbh).

    So yeah, I'm coping, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

  8. #1128
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallacia View Post
    There is no way that there is someone who legitimately believe in such an asinine hypothesis...no...NO!

    If there is, May god have mercy on their souls
    The Shirou in that route seems to have done a Fate ending but he and Saber parted mostly as friends or something. I can sort of see where they come from.

  9. #1129
    Black King Inuhanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,704
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    The Shirou in that route seems to have done a Fate ending but he and Saber parted mostly as friends or something. I can sort of see where they come from.
    I agree...we dont know the details, but i can atleast see why they thought that since Takeuchi said Archer's timeline might have been something like a "Fate route good route" situation where its not the best or ideal conclusion but they made it to the end.

    That UC storyline fits for the most part, there's no real conclusions made by Shirou or Arturia, everything stays on the straight and narrow for Shirou. The only real deviation is the implication that in Archer's timeline Arturia is still looking for a non evil grail because Shirou was unable to make her stop trying to redo the past, but they still ended up destroying that one, similar to UBW because it was evil.

    It might have been the same in UC, but its impossible to tell for sure
    Last edited by Inuhanyou; October 6th, 2019 at 08:20 PM.



  10. #1130
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors TheSeaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,164
    Some people say seriosuly that EMIYA lover was Illya. I think this belongs here , i dont see any solid base for this, hey, i dont see anything that suggest that EMIYA had a lover

  11. #1131
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,640
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Some people say seriosuly that EMIYA lover was Illya. I think this belongs here , i dont see any solid base for this, hey, i dont see anything that suggest that EMIYA had a lover
    Literally the only evidence we have for EMIYA having a lover at some point is what Rin says in one of the dream sequences but considering how bad the translation was, it could've been just companion or "best friend" in reality for all we know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    I agree...we dont know the details, but i can atleast see why they thought that since Takeuchi said Archer's timeline might have been something like a "Fate route good route" situation where its not the best or ideal conclusion but they made it to the end.

    That UC storyline fits for the most part, there's no real conclusions made by Shirou or Arturia, everything stays on the straight and narrow for Shirou. The only real deviation is the implication that in Archer's timeline Arturia is still looking for a non evil grail because Shirou was unable to make her stop trying to redo the past, but they still ended up destroying that one, similar to UBW because it was evil.

    It might have been the same in UC, but its impossible to tell for sure
    Here is what they said. Actually I was wrong slightly, it was the Saber route, not the Shirou route:
    Now that I replayed F/uc again after a long time (thank god FGC acknowledged it as a competitive game again now even if it's a bit fucked balancewise), my headcanon is that Archer comes from the route most similiar to F/uc Saber Ending.
    Q: What was the Fifth Grail War that Heroic Spirit Emiya experienced in his lifetime like? Was the Archer summoned there also Emiya?

    Nasu: It was a world where the conditions at the beginning of the war were mostly the same, but something was missing. Shirou summoned Saber and fought until the end, didn't save Saber's heart but understood her, and they destroyed the grail together and parted... that's the image I have.

    Takeuchi: Ahh, so something like a Fate route Good End we didn't make in the game?!

    Nasu: Yeah, probably. After that, it is believed he cooperates with Rin who survived, and heads to London.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate/unlimited codes Arcade Mode - Saber Ending
    Saber: ... This is how it should be. Now that I have destroyed the Grail with my own hands, I shall be a Heroic Spirit no more.

    ... There was no reason for me to be one in the first place.

    The king stood by her country. But her countrymen did not stand by her.

    ... Why? Why, Shirou, could I not see something so clear?

    ... My body is fading. The blessing of the Grail is no more. Finally, I am able to return to that hill.

    But before I go... Know that I am so very grateful. And that I care for you deeply.

    You told me that what I built was far from a Utopia, and that even though I can't save everyone...

    ... I should be proud of my accomplishments.

    Thank you. I will move on from that hill with those words in my heart.

    Goodbye, my Master. I wish you the best, and may all of your dreams come true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate/unlimited codes Arcade Mode - Shirou Emiya Ending
    Shirou: ...Goodbye. There's so much I want to say... Know that I'll never forget you.

    The Holy Grail was destroyed by Saber ending the Holy Grail War.

    It was a great ritual that was designed to reproduce "that miracle".

    For over two hundred years. Masters fought in the Grail War for the chance to make their wishes come true. Never again will they get that chance.

    But... I don't think I've really changed all that much.

    Making it through one war isn't enough to forge me into what I want to be.

    Like Kotomine said. It's the road less traveled where the most rewards are reaped. But it's easy for anyone to just say something like that.

    I'm going to walk with my head help high, looking at the sky. And when the sun sets, the stars will be my guide.

    Now that I know my true potential, I'll never doubt myself no matter what happens. On day I'll meet them again.
    Granted if you go down Shirou's route, it's some mix of all three together. He saves Dark Sakura, finds out Archer is a potential future self and goes through whatever ideals fight there, oh and also fights Kotomine in some sort of Fate-style ending where he saves Illya from Kotomine and also knows how they're like dark reflections of each other.

    So maybe Shirou route Shirou, having went through all three variations, goes down some sort of path that doesn't lead to EMIYA.
    Last edited by warellis; October 6th, 2019 at 11:04 PM.

  12. #1132
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54,389
    Blog Entries
    1
    Nah it was def koibito
    Archer fucked

  13. #1133
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Nah it was def koibito
    Archer fucked
    Huh. I guess there isn't anything that hints at whoever he fucked?

  14. #1134
    Black King Inuhanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,704
    Considering he didnt even recognize Rin until he heard her name, and supposedly Arturia is the strongest memory he remembers, its hard to argue whether or not the person he got with even matters in the long run, its no one we know. I think it was also referenced in Extra?



  15. #1135
    Lame bow puns and the buttcape gift are reason enough to assume it was 100% definitely Ciel.

  16. #1136
    Black King Inuhanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,704
    Was she not obsessed over Shiki in that timeline or something lol



  17. #1137
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,502
    Didn't Tsukihime just straight up not happen in Fate timelines because Roa died in 1837?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

  18. #1138
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    7,647
    Doesn't have to be Tsukihime Ciel, as long as you're writing a fanfic you're free to invent a Fate universe Ciel that's conveniently not born a hundred years before everyone else

    - - - Updated - - -

    Though I guess then you'd have to explain where she got the cape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

  19. #1139
    the dantes fanfic is set in fgo-land and ciel was born in the 1970s, lol

  20. #1140
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    34,044
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Doesn't have to be Tsukihime Ciel, as long as you're writing a fanfic you're free to invent a Fate universe Ciel that's conveniently not born a hundred years before everyone else

    - - - Updated - - -

    Though I guess then you'd have to explain where she got the cape.
    dude
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticeexcenny
    In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •