Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Fujino and Shiki aren't are weak against Enuma Elish?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    The line from Red Demon God that people quoted comes from a passage that talks about Demon Hybrids vs Demon Hunters, how the Hybrids' partly human nature makes them immune to certain techniques, and how psychic ability that allows the Hunters to wield inhuman power while remaining human tips the scales to their advantage. This is why a theory for the existence of ESP is that it's a mutation facilitated by the collective unconscious of humanity specifically in order to combat the existence of Demon Hybrids.

Which means Fujino being in F/GO is still retarded.

I would say the passage is talking about Demons vs Demon Hunters. And then saying well there are exceptions on both sides.
    One exception is the hybrid.
    Another exception is the psychic.
    Because of the nature of psychic powers, "it has been said they are a counterforce born from the collective unconsciousness of humankind. Their target is undoubted, the things that would endanger humans, who have risen to the peak as Primates/Prime Ones. "

4:46

With all the other evidence we have. The theory is pretty true otherwise why put it out there in the first place.
    So then Fujino being in GO is the equivalent of like Gaia using the Lady of the Lake or something like that to fight aliens.
    Basically, at this point Alaya is "desperate" enough that it's throwing idgaf.
    Last edited by You; October 16th, 2018 at 08:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The fanon is in ignoring the context in which "things that would endanger humans" is used, especially considering the specific reason why a power with ESP's characteristics was needed, and by extension confusing the idea of agents of the counter force in the vein of the guardians with those empowered by the counter force for the benefit of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    This is fanon. The line from Red Demon God that people quoted comes from a passage that talks about Demon Hybrids vs Demon Hunters, how the Hybrids' partly human nature makes them immune to certain techniques, and how psychic ability that allows the Hunters to wield inhuman power while remaining human tips the scales to their advantage. This is why a theory for the existence of ESP is that it's a mutation facilitated by the collective unconscious of humanity specifically in order to combat the existence of Demon Hybrids.

Which means Fujino being in F/GO is still retarded.
    Sorry, let me see if I understand, ESPs come in large numbers essentially because of Alaya's will? Since families associated with Demon Hunter hunt Onis and mixed-bloods. Also, also basing myself on the profile of Fujino, can any ESP be invoked by Alaya to help in any situation?

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    If in KnK Aoko hasn't attained the Blue yet, but Touko already went to the Clock Tower and got chased out (meaning their split already happened) then shouldn't she be planning to kill her?
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    The events of Mahoyo 1 already happened, which means Touko’s murder boner has been beaten into submission and Aoko and co. are back to the status quo in Misaki. “Miss Blue” means traveling the world with a suitcase wrecking peeps, not just using her magic once

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I see.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.