Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Fujino and Shiki aren't are weak against Enuma Elish?

Why Fujino and Shiki aren't are weak against Enuma Elish?

In the FGO's trait system the vast majority of the servants are weak against Enuma Elish, but there are servants who are not weak because of the star attribute, but there is essentially no reason for Shiki and Fujino
    Last edited by Ifreet23; October 15th, 2018 at 11:42 PM.

US Friend Code
    I'm guessing your still typing your writing your reasons seeing I don't see anything here.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Sorry for my bad english. But, in the FGO's trait system the vast majority of the servants are weak against Enuma Elish, but there are servants who are not weak because of the star attribute, but there is essentially no reason for Shiki and Fujino

US Friend Code
    Gameplay thing and this would probably been best in the question thread. Now if there was a reason for the gameplay their probably is going by Nasu’s statements in it. As for why though I have no idea since they never said

anywhere than here

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    They're not weak to EE because they're not from a Fate timeline, AKA a Human Order is Strong timeline, so therefore they have Dead Apostle-esque resistance to NPs

EZPZ

(I'm partly memeing here, but I wouldn't be surprised if the explanation was in this ballpark of reasoning)
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    But how do we know that the versions pulled in GO aren't from Fate timelines? Is there something in the KnK event saying so?

Well, in Fujino character's profile, says that Ars Almadel Salomonis had already destroyed the world of Shiki and her. I know that the Nasuverse is separated into Tsukihimeworld and Fateworld, but the fact that the Incineration of the Human Order has reached the Knk world does not imply that it exists in Fateworld?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    But how do we know that the versions pulled in GO aren't from Fate timelines? Is there something in the KnK event saying so?
    Even if they were, I imagine that the thing with psychics being part of the Alaya counter force might(?) give them some sort of neutral damage check against things bolstered by humanity, or at least, if summoned forth by a counter force (or summoned as a Servant in FGO).

There are so many ways to bullshit a reasonable answer for this that it's nutty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ifreet23 View Post
    Well, in Fujino character's profile, says that Ars Almadel Salomonis had already destroyed the world of Shiki and her. I know that the Nasuverse is separated into Tsukihimeworld and Fateworld, but the fact that the Incineration of the Human Order has reached the Knk world does not imply that it exists in Fateworld?
    No, it just means that the destruction happened so early on the timeline that it took everything before it could differentiate into Tsuki/Fate/etc.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; October 16th, 2018 at 02:43 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Wait, so now all psychics are part of the Counter Force? WTF?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is there something that suggests that they exist in Fate timelines in the first place to the extent of their KnK selves? There are already pretty big changes between these characters when comparing KnK and Tsukihime versions of the characters.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...l=1#post792679

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon's translation of that interview
    Quote Originally Posted by Avz
    ネタバレ掲示板に初カキコミです。
    ここで、ネタバレっぽい質問になるのですが、
    冬コミ発売の『空の境界』完全版では加筆修正が
    行われるということですが、修正部分は設定も含めるのでしょうか?
    (例:月姫では巫浄本家の継承は技術の伝承で行われていたが、
    境界では、血統により継承がおこなわれていたフシがある点)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    オコタエシマス、カタカタ。
    巫浄に関しての設定は微妙に異なるのです。
    何かと類似点が多い「らっきょ」「月姫」ですが、細かい所で異なる部分があります。
    その一つが巫浄。実際、浅神、両儀、七夜は超能力に類する物ですが、「らっきょ」の巫浄は魔術 師の家系です から。
    他には……そうですねー、青子の年齢とか。「月姫」と「らっきょ」がまったく同じ世界だとする と、青子って 志貴よりちょい年上なだけになってしまいます。「らっきょ」での青子さんはまだミス・ブルーな んて呼ばれて おらず、三咲町で修行中だったり。
    微妙にズレた平行世界、とでも思っていただければ幸いかと。
    Avz:
    It's the first post on the spoiler boards!
    I'm asking this here since it's a bit of a spoiler.
    The complete edition of Kara no Kyōkai coming out at the winter comiket is going to have errors corrected,
    but does that include changes to the setting as well?
    (For example, in Tsukihime the succession of the Fujou main family is done through the passing down of techniques,
    while in Kyōkai it is determined by blood.)

Kinoko:

I'll answer that!
    Regarding the Fujou, the setting isn't quite the same.
    Though Rakkyo and Tsukihime have a lot of points in common, there are a few tiny differences in the details.
    One of those is the Fujou. In reality they're actually ESP users like the Asagami, Ryougi, and Nanaya. But in Rakkyo they are a magi lineage.
    Other than that... oh, right, there's Aoko's age. If Rakkyo and Tsukihime were the same world then Aoko would only be a little bit older than Tohno Shiki. The Aoko in Rakkyo has not yet gained the title of "Miss Blue", and is still training in Misaki Town.
    It's probably best to think of it as subtly shifted parallel worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I thought Case Files Volume 2 referenced the events of KnK, or at least Touko, and it clearly takes place in a Fate world.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Wait, so now all psychics are part of the Counter Force? WTF?
    Source: Kagetsu Tohya, Red Demon God.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Source: Kagetsu Tohya, Red Demon God.
    If I were to try and check out Kagetsu Tohya, I must ask, is it a video game, a VN, or an LN? I'm confused.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifreet23 View Post
    Goetia burned everything, which timeline you're in doesn't matter, he was going to remake everything starting from the very creation of the planet.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    If I were to try and check out Kagetsu Tohya, I must ask, is it a video game, a VN, or an LN? I'm confused.
    Visual novel fandisc to Tsukihime.

If you plan to read it, use a walkthrough, because it's infamously obtuse and there are permanently missable scenes.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    I thought Case Files Volume 2 referenced the events of KnK, or at least Touko, and it clearly takes place in a Fate world.
    Yeah, and meanwhile the Dantes side story references the events of Tsukihime, and it clearly takes place in a Fate world.

The division of Fate-Tsuki-Rakkyo isn't some absolute thing. Everything is negotiable.

US Friend Code
    Like Arcuied showing up in Extra mostly because she feels like it

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    the thing with psychics being part of the Alaya counter force
    This is fanon. The line from Red Demon God that people quoted comes from a passage that talks about Demon Hybrids vs Demon Hunters, how the Hybrids' partly human nature makes them immune to certain techniques, and how psychic ability that allows the Hunters to wield inhuman power while remaining human tips the scales to their advantage. This is why a theory for the existence of ESP is that it's a mutation facilitated by the collective unconscious of humanity specifically in order to combat the existence of Demon Hybrids.

Which means Fujino being in F/GO is still retarded.
    Last edited by Leftovers; October 16th, 2018 at 03:31 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, and meanwhile the Dantes side story references the events of Tsukihime, and it clearly takes place in a Fate world. The division of Fate-Tsuki-Rakkyo isn't some absolute thing. Everything is negotiable.
    Never said that there couldn't be shared events between the various settings, my point was that I don't recall seeing anything that says that explicitly says Fujino and Shiki are the same character in both KnK and Fate. Don't think we even know if they exist in Fate timelines given that certain things can happen differently, such as with Lev deciding to commit suicide or not is one of the differences between SN and GO.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Never said that there couldn't be shared events between the various settings, my point was that I don't recall seeing anything that says that explicitly says Fujino and Shiki are the same character in both KnK and Fate. Don't think we even know if they exist in Fate timelines given that certain things can happen differently, such as with Lev deciding to commit suicide or not is one of the differences between SN and GO.
    Yeah, shared events are definitely a thing.
    Like Extella Zero shares most of Extra but its slightly different and is a different timeline.
    Just because something happens in a Fate line doesn't automatically necessarily mean it couldn't have happened in the Tsukihime line.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.