Page 56 of 104 FirstFirst ... 6465154555657586166 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2079

Thread: Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Anime

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I was thinking Kay could conceivably have had children too, but they still wouldn't be King Arthur's descendants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Not like he'd know how many kids she may have had. Even if she was randomly female rather than male, Mordred is still part of her lore, so it's not like she couldn't have other kids that he just didn't know about.

Legit thought the same thing at first.
    I mean, Arthurian legend already clearly states that after Arthur died at Camlann and took Mordred with him, the kingdom fractured and perished with them. Arturia being female simply serves to preclude the chance of some illegitimate bastard carrying her blood surviving somewhere.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; August 4th, 2019 at 11:24 AM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    I always imagined she was descended from Morgan.

Quote Originally Posted by Huitante View Post
    Kairi in this ep almost made me pick up F/A
    Go with the manga if you decide to, it's a much better adaptation.
    Last edited by Reign; August 4th, 2019 at 10:47 AM.

If some moonreaders would be kind enough to write this down, what are all the types of new mystic eyes that case files revealed and what do they each do?

I know fairy eyes are also used to perceive high speed movement if fhe wiki can be trusted

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    rail zeppelin is owned by Rita, she's mystic eyes collector.
    Wait, Rita appears in person? and Touko make her run?

The only thinks I know about Rita are:
    1. She is a DAA of the faction of Altrouge, not here because the 27 DAA group isn't in this timeline.
    2. Have a Reality Marble.

Damnit this is why I would like translations for TM novels instead of other shits.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You’re thinking about Fina-Blood. Rita is the hedonist “mad artist” who made the Aylesbury prophecy. She’s actually Altrouge’s enemy because she’s horny for Fina-Blood got rejected because Blood is gay.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries

Reines's pouting was full Hestia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    You’re thinking about Fina-Blood. Rita is the hedonist “mad artist” who made the Aylesbury prophecy. She’s actually Altrouge’s enemy because she’s horny for Fina-Blood got rejected because Blood is gay.
    Shit, you're right, how embarrasing, but who can remember all those fuckers when they are less than background.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Rita is the hedonist “mad artist” who made the Aylesbury prophecy. She’s actually Altrouge’s enemy because she’s horny for Fina-Blood got rejected because Blood is gay.
    source for any of that except the artist part???

- - - Updated - - -

and svelten being a shotacon i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Huitante View Post
    Mordred was just a prototype. Morgan's clandestine laboratory produced and spread around the world hundreds and thousands of Artoria clones, changing the face of human history forever.
    Technically Saber-face would predate Arturia, since Nero predates Arturia in terms of historical lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    FWIW, in the IRL myths Arthur had a sizeable extended family of which many survived past the fall of Camelot, so I always assumed that Gray would be from some branch family.
    Yes, but that would make them direct descendants of those family members, not Arturia herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Arturia being female simply serves to preclude the chance of some illegitimate bastard carrying her blood surviving somewhere.
    Why? Not like Arturia birthed Mordred, but Mordred was technically her child. Nothing says there couldn't be another child-homunculus that was used to carry on the family blood. Or that she had a secret child. I mean, if commonly known lore was already wrong on her gender, who knows what else was hidden/unknown.

From Waver's perspective, at least.

She's probably Morgan's spawn, since it's not like the woman had any trouble popping out Saberfaces in the first place.

Gawain's a dead ringer for his uncle, and Gareth looks more like a genderbent Arthur than Artoria does.

For all we know, Mr. Gorilla spent his early years paving the fertile maidens of Camelot with his seed.

598,535,004 (NA)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    source for any of that except the artist part???
    Rita is the hedonist
    Rita's profile on Plus Period.

who made the Aylesbury prophecy.
    That was my mistake. I completely forgot the Rose Prophecy was a thing, and mistook it for the Aylesbury prophecy. Sorry, I should fact check stuff instead of trying to correct people from memory. As for Rita doing the Rose Prophecy, no source I can't personally confirm since I haven't read Mahoyo or Case Files, but we always knew one of DAAs did it and Rail Zeppelin employees refers to their boss as the rose, so that's where it connects to Rita.

She’s actually Altrouge’s enemy because she’s horny for Fina-Blood got rejected because Blood is gay.
    Blood's profile says he's so into bishounen that he only sucks male blood, and that they hate each other. The profile doesn't mention the reason for their enmity, but pretty much everywhere I can find googling 死徒二十七祖 mentions incompatible orientations (趣味が合わない) so it must be mentioned somewhere. Not Prelude III though, already checked there.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    and svelten being a shotacon i guess
    As already mentioned, he's into bishonen and the Kagetsu Tohya patch translated that as "young boys", which is a kinda misleading way to word it tbh. I don't think he is a shotacon.
    Last edited by Comun; August 4th, 2019 at 07:29 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    So its 2 episodes to rail Zeppelin and I just realized. Um, as far the illustrations tell, Flat and Svin aren't relevant to that case and its not like theyve had much presence in the anime.original episodes. So why are they the side characters in the op?

JP Friend Code
    They are cute and would make $$$

seriously all that cute merch I want to bad

also could be a hint they plan on doing later volumes where they are more relevant

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    So its 2 episodes to rail Zeppelin and I just realized. Um, as far the illustrations tell, Flat and Svin aren't relevant to that case and its not like theyve had much presence in the anime.original episodes. So why are they the side characters in the op?
    I just like animated character interactions. My standards aren't very high tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

I won't disagree that there wasn't anything that remarkable about the episode but for someone like me who treasures character interactions more than plot, am just happy to see the characters in motion and know an overarching plot is set for the second half (not to mention being used to episodic series) this is fine for me. Though of course ymmv and all that
    canon finish apo vol 3

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Wow you are scary, going through pages just for this
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

From the newest episode it said that lance of King Arthur can't exist in this era. Why? I'm a little confused on that part.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    It's too special for the boring present, and if it's not locked up in Gray's cube, the boring present will suck all the specialness out of the lance until it goes poof forever.
    canon finish apo vol 3

That makes sense thanks.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I don't understand what those two replies of mine have to with each other so can someone else offer a response to my question

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    They are cute and would make $$$

seriously all that cute merch I want to bad

also could be a hint they plan on doing later volumes where they are more relevant
    Perhaps, I just found myself scratching my head a bit cause it makes them seem like major players but the iselma case isn't being adapted sooo...

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I don't understand what those two replies of mine have to with each other so can someone else offer a response to my question

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps, I just found myself scratching my head a bit cause it makes them seem like major players but the iselma case isn't being adapted sooo...
    They're there because they're a part of Case Files and people like them and want them to be there even if they aren't main characters. Which is what Raff was saying.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.