Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Original Sin (OOC)

Finally arrived at the present
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

"A dream of love and miracles exists in defiance of the world."
    "For humans and Devils alike."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The gang's all here.

Awhh, no rioting for me

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for the delay, I thought I had already made the post.

Also is Yuri's FC not loading for anyone else or is it just me?

Let me know if the image for her works now.

For what its worth, she's the char creation example sheet picture
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Tentative extra slots opening, number depending on amount of applicants.
    Sheets due on May 12th.

Honk

<Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Wait, what happened?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Pike

Pike-Seven Sins Member, Pride Faction

A formerly intelligent young woman, she was at the top of her class. However, upon graduation she seemingly vanished from public view. What had happened was fairly straightforward. Surveying the landscape of Inferno before her, she simply concluded that rather than smarts, what would allow her to thrive easier in this environment was raw power. An easy enough calculation for her. Her reasoning did not require her to dig any deeper. She managed to unearth the required information far easier than expected, and traded her mind for strength. Drunk in her newly found inhuman power, she enjoyed herself until she ran into others like herself. And here is where she ran into a wall, witnessing the sheer difference in power between monsters like them and a mere pretender like herself. Perhaps her former self could have realized something, but for her current self the reason was beyond her. For someone like her who made a contract with the devil for such a halfhearted reason... the difference in their convictions and ideals became an insurmountable wall.

Maria

'Maria'-Underworld Assassin

An assassin from an underworld organization. An orphan raised from a young age for the sole purpose of becoming a killing tool. An all too serious person that possesses neither empathy nor sympathy. She simply attempts to carry out her orders to the best of her ability. Despite most emotions being muted within her, what she still retains is a warped sense of pride. She gains a deep sense of satisfaction from dispatching her targets and perfectly carrying out her objectives. Her murderous sword techniques which she polished extensively ranked her fairly high among her 'class'. Sharp, fast, and inflexible are adjectives that can be used to describe both her and her fighting style. In that past, she once failed a mission in which she was tasked to capture and dispose of a traitor. As 'punishment', she was made to summon and contract with a Devil in order to bolster her strength so that she did not fail again. Although since the result was her capabilities becoming even more deadly, she herself did not particularly consider it a 'punishment' but a 'bonus'.

Honk

Skye

(Former Captain) Skye 'The Star'

"Here I am. The one and only."

A person who is destined for incredible things. Among those who know of her, she is considered the undisputed strongest. Unrivaled, unparalleled, with nobody else even close. However, sometimes things go too far, blessing can turn into curses. It is because of her overwhelming might that she is considered practically unusable by the upper echelons of Eden. A trump card that is far too sharp to be played. For she is somebody who does not understand the concept of restraint.

"What slander. I'm holding myself back all the time, you know?"

Was her response when the chief informed her of the numerous complaints against her.

A forceful personality with no understanding for subtlety or tact. She says what she wants to say, she does what she wants to do, and she'll ignore anyone else's opinion in the matter. When given an objective, she skips to the very end, bulldozing all subsequent steps aside regardless of how many issues that may cause. From her perspective, such problems are of minor consequence, and more to the point, they're not her responsibility.

Despite her (numerous) personality flaws, she can probably be considered a good person. Property damage aside, she can reliably be counted on keeping causalities to a minimum. Enemies will be crushed without mercy, and allies will be... looked after well enough, in a sense.

As expected, due to her inhuman abilities, she has been thoroughly investigated and-[The rest has been redacted]-

Honk

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Wait, what happened?
    Was there a character submission opportunity that I missed?
    [insert frumpy exclamation here]
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.