I pondered for a while which sub forum and potential thread on the site would be the most appropriate place to post this, but I eventually settled on here...Mods, feel free to move it somewhere else if needed.

So, there were a lot of time consuming and expensive preparations in the way (visa, place to stay, student loans, getting into the school etc etc), but I'm now finally all set to go and study Japanese in Tokyo starting in January (the 16th) next year, at Kai Japanese Language School. I'm going to study there for a year, for now. If anyone on this site live in Tokyo (whether permanently or temporarily), or are going to go there at some point over the next year, whether on vacation, or to study like me, or for work, etc, and want to meet up at some point, go ahead and let me know if you want, I'm all for hanging out with fellow BL members when/if I can find the time.

I'm assuming I'll probably not be able to resist occasionally posting some stuff in my forum blog while I'm there, though it probably won't be frequent. Or maybe I should just post here? I dunno. *shrug*

Anyway, I just wanted to let people know I guess.