Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 313639404142434651 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Requiem (Spoilers Thread)

Blog Entries
    why can't Voyager be a cute waifu instead. They could've justify as one of the Golden Record's content being the actual brainwave of Carl Sagan's wife.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    More males is a plus in my book with how oversaturated with waifus fate has gotten.

but then again Tsukihime is literally nothing but waifus so eh

Blog Entries
    Well, It's probably just me but Requiem has a lack of male Master and lack of female Servants

I'm curious about what reasons Karin and Caren had to denied the possibilities of Saint-Exupéry and the Little Prince, besides Voyager not responding to those names

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I'm curious about what reasons Karin and Caren had to denied the possibilities of Saint-Exupéry and the Little Prince, besides Voyager not responding to those names
    I'm wondering that as well as why an unintelligent, programable probe is a better candidate than either of those two, or is even a popular idea to begin with...

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Well, It's probably just me but Requiem has a lack of male Master and lack of female Servants
    Hey Kouyou is a cute girl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazigh View Post
    I'm wondering that as well as why an unintelligent, programable probe is a better candidate than either of those two, or is even a popular idea to begin with...
    Hey, Voyager and The Golden Record is the coolest thing in Space Exploration after the Moon Landing.

US Friend Code
    Wandering Jew is male
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    I'm kind of wondering who the otaku dude's servant is. I have the feeling it's Blackbeard, but who knows.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Although modern weapons are powerful, it is difficult for the users of modern weapons to be classified as Heroic Spirits. The advantage of modern weapons is "anyone can use them as long as they were trained", thus it is difficult for the user to become a Heroic Spirit, whose definition is "the one and only".
    As we all know, learning how to expertly pilot a battleship, combat plane or tank is much easier than learning how to swing a sword or shoot arrows. That, only ONE person per generation, when not per century, could achieve!

See, that's why people with much lesser degrees of education than ours, and generally with much shorter life spans to master things, could learn those much more difficult things. It makes perfect sense.

I mean, T-M, if your excuse were just 'people born back then were stronger, never mind the much shorter lifespans thing', I could understand, but don't give me this kind of bull. You know what else anyone can use as long as they were trained? SWORDS, CHARIOTS, BOWS, SPEARS. Magic, I'll give you that, but...
    Last edited by OverMaster; January 26th, 2019 at 07:14 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    yeah it's way easier to learn how to throw a spear with your toes so hard you have to cut each thorn out of a dude than it is to shoot someone with a machine gun
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    All I'm getting from that quote is that battleship and gun waifus can be servants

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    But being in a physical form that allows you to do that doesn't rely on pure training. One of those who achieved it was a demigod and the other an immortal witch. Anyone else who had tried that shit back then would have just killed themselves without achieving anything.

I have no problem with saying 'back then more people were the children of gods' as a justification, but not 'if only we trained more at these things instead of driving vehicles we could throw spears across continents too'.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I mean 'shooting 500 people with a sniper rifle' really doesn't have the same ring to it as 'divide a country with a bow and arrow'
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    As we all know, learning how to expertly pilot a battleship, combat plane or tank is much easier than learning how to swing a sword or shoot arrows. That, only ONE person per generation, when not per century, could achieve!

See, that's why people with much lesser degrees of education than ours, and generally with much shorter life spans to master things, could learn those much more difficult things. It makes perfect sense.

I mean, T-M, if your excuse were just 'people born back then were stronger, never mind the much shorter lifespans thing', I could understand, but don't give me this kind of bull. You know what else anyone can use as long as they were trained? SWORDS, CHARIOTS, BOWS, SPEARS. Magic, I'll give you that, but...
    Yeah, I agree with this sentiment. But then again we have Gunner Class so who knows.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Seems like to me it ties in to what “mystery” is, and how the advancement of science and technology has made many of what was once the extraordinary and/or supernatural into what’s now commonplace and scrutinized by our logical understanding of how the world works in modern times.

Like, even reading a history book can feel fantastical sometimes when you marvel at how completely different things we’re back then.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I disagree. Master bows, spears, swords take a lot more effort than "aim and pull the trigger" (I know using gun is also not that easy, but they are far more practical to use and it's not really that impressive when you can master it compare to people who can fight multiple people with the same weapons, sword for example, and win unscatched ). Billy can be Servant because of myth about him can quickdraw and put three bullets on the enemy heads with that one quickdraw (also because he is super famous, about time we will see Michael Jackson), and who the hell can do that even if you train for a century?!. It's far more impressive than "a soldier with sniper that has killed 500 soldiers in his entire career"
    Last edited by Wandering Swordwoman; January 26th, 2019 at 09:34 PM.
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    . You know what else anyone can use as long as they were trained? SWORDS, CHARIOTS, BOWS, SPEARS. Magic, I'll give you that, but...
    Well, these weapons are much more skill reliant than modern firearms. Which probably was a main reason why an archetype of larger-than-life warrior figure existed in most, if not all pre-Modern cultures across the world. So it is probably nore a matter of perception, than actual skill gap. Then again Assassin Kojirou (and he is just a peasant, who wanted to kill a bird) is so good thar he breaks the common sense and laws of physics by skill alone, so...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    It lines up but how does a space probe become a Servant?
    My guess: Voyager class is basically reverse-Foreigner; instead of being contacted by beings outside Earthern realm, they are those who left it by themselves.

Spoiler:
    Astronaut Servant from Extra world (Armstrong) is of this class
    Last edited by Blastedspider; January 26th, 2019 at 09:41 PM.

Is Voyager a male moeblob?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey, Voyager and The Golden Record is the coolest thing in Space Exploration after the Moon Landing.
    And?