Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2424750515253545762 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1436

Thread: Fate/Requiem (Spoilers Thread)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I am so conflicted over the possibility of Voyager being in Fgo. On one side, I really like the mystery around him on the novel and it would be really a shame for it to be spoiled. on the other, I really like him and want him on my Chaldea.
    I don't think this will be a problem. They will introduce him as voyager and never say what his true name is.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    I don't think this will be a problem. They will introduce him as voyager and never say what his true name is.
    yeah, but they haven't even revealed his skills, np or heck, tequinically not even his class. there is bound to be spoilers.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    I chose my words carefully. “That’s a very old photograph. From before the war. The Great Red Spot on Jupiter isn’t there any more. It got smaller and smaller, and then it disappeared.”

He smiled gently at the poster.

“Maybe it went to sleep. I hope someone comes to wake it up.”
    what does this mean

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Some real life predictions that Jupiter's red spot is gonna be gone in 20ish years.

US Friend Code
    Chapter 8 done: https://brokasteltranslations.tumblr...mong-the-stars

I wish this TL had the art to go with it though.
    Last edited by Reign; April 29th, 2020 at 10:12 AM.

Cool, btw, those that were waiting for the translation to be done before reading can do it now. The link Reign posted above is to the translator's masterlist so there you have the links to the entire vol.1 organize.

US Friend Code
    I put together a PDF of their translation along with all of the art:
    ******************file/Bls2mCJK#2OYfkX...Xdxkg3Iyww_jKA
    I've never done this for a LN before so there might be some hiccups here or there.

Edit:
    Nevermind here's a better put together one:
    Last edited by Reign; April 29th, 2020 at 03:43 PM.

Uhh theres no link?

US Friend Code
    Mediafire link in the tweet.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I'm honestly still not sure what to think of the story or any of the characters by the end. It wasn't difficult to read like case files was at first, but I feel like I'm missing so much info that I ended up not really liking anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Mediafire link in the tweet.
    I see no tweet in your post.

US Friend Code
    Not sure what's causing that. I just opened this page in an incognito tab so I was logged out and I still saw the tweet fine.

Maybe they blocked you? Whatever here: *****************************file/snxw8...ol_01.pdf/file

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Having finished reading this I can only say that it feels half-baked. RIP Requiem, Kamachi did supernatural city better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Bet you're feeling pretty silly delaying that second volume now, huh, TYPE-MOON?
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Bet you're feeling pretty silly delaying that second volume now, huh, TYPE-MOON?
    Was it said why it was delayed in the first place? I haven't kept up with Requiem much.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Don't think they did. The author just apologized. I assume it's because they wanted to line it up with the event. It matches the timeframe around when they would have been in the starting phases of development, so they might have decided to boost the second volume sales considering it's doubtful Meteo could have gotten a third volume out in four months.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Having finished reading this I can only say that it feels half-baked. RIP Requiem, Kamachi did supernatural city better.
    Could you expantiate on what you mean by half baked?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    It might be the long gap between releases, but the climax felt rushed and impactless. While we see a fair number of locations and Servants, I find it difficult to invest in any of them, and Erice finally contracting with Voyager feels like happenstance instead of the result of any sort of realization, growth, or triumph. A bunch of stuff happens but I don't see much reason to care. Also the Servants feel very everyday, which is the point, but still doesn't help establish gravitas. And how is her relation with Voyager supposed to relate to the theme of death? Also, leaving for Fuyuki after Mosaic City Akibahara is barely an entity is very rushed. It doesn't help matters that Voyager is more of a cryptic cipher than a character.

- - - Updated - - -

Fate/Requiem feels more like Meteo's Notebook Of Super Cool Ideas than it does a cohesive story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Also the Servants feel very everyday, which is the point, but still doesn't help establish gravitas. And how is her relation with Voyager supposed to relate to the theme of death? Also, leaving for Fuyuki after Mosaic City Akibahara is barely an entity is very rushed. It doesn't help matters that Voyager is more of a cryptic cipher than a character.
    Well servants being every day was kind of a given, even Erice mentions that a lot of servants are really low level and can basically be stopped by normal people, even if they can't be outright killed. I mean assuming the population is roughly equivalent to today, that's a sudden requirement for 8 billion servants. Completely ludicrous numbers, not remotely feasible even if you're scraping the barrel so hard you're eating wood.

The theme of death might have something to do with the Little Prince and how it's basically all about coping with loss, whether it be of a loved one, innocence etc. Let's be honest, every other character in this seems to treat death as a contest of Edgelords, so perhaps the whole thematic there is that Pran is a gentler sort of farewell.

I'm hoping the trip to Fuyuki is basically just for the sake of exposition and explaining the history of the war in Requiem and not a long term stay. More than likely to take up a volume, but I'm hoping not more.

As for Voyager's character, there was somebody complaining that the little prince was entirely allegory and metaphor, so making them a character with thoughts and opinions would ruin them. So I guess it goes to show, you can't please everybody. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0