闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I find disgust like this intensely amusing. Lots of rage you've got there
    Calling out bad things as bad

Sometimes its okay to not accept trash

Blog Entries
    asterism is my spirit animal.

I knew it was only a matter of time before Requiem went down the FGO/Apo route of throwing an ever-increasing amount of shit at the wall until something sticks, but it's still a hard pill to swallow. Modern Fate has an attention disorder. It always has to be more and bigger and flashier.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    I think its probably a galahad trait honestly, there is something going on with galahad even in FGO so it feels likat that to me at least.
    This reminds me of something in Apoc's mat, which said that neither Artoria nor Galahad could be summoned with pieces of the Round Table. Now it looks like Galahad is just generally unsummonable, and can't be summoned as his true self even if you have his actual sword-belt (the strange girdle). Which brings into question how Chaldea managed to summon him with a piece of the Round Table. These same folk were also pointing out that is supposed to be a mystery in FGO and that Galahad being true Galahad is something important to that canon.

US Friend Code
    I definitely agree it's something specific to Galahad. We might learn more in LB6. Might be related to how he ascended to heaven after finding the Grail?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    You have people like Xuanzang who also couldn't be summoned normally. Only reason she was able to be was because of the Incineration. Maybe Galahad is the same (whether it's the incoming Incineration or the Lostbelts), but that's just a speculation from me.

One of the people posting spoilers on twitter commented on that in what I'd describe as an ominous manner: ギャラハッドが聖杯の探索を自らの意思で終えたというのは、なんだかんだでFGOのコアになる 部分だよね.
    I am told that roughly translates to "Galahad completing the Grail Quest is an important fact to FGO." He's not the guy from whom it's known that the Riedenflaus couldn't summon real Galahad despite their best efforts (that's on Baidu, I'm pretty sure), but he's posting consistent Requiem spoilers.

This tweet here is also pretty interesting. It confirms that Galahad's other sword is the sword of Sir Balin, among other things. Apparently it can't be used because its mana drain is so intense it'd kill Koharu.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Calling out bad things as bad

Sometimes its okay to not accept trash
    I'm the last person that'll complain about this sort. Its just kind of amusing to see the sudden string of negative opinions for this story

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    asterism is my spirit animal.

I knew it was only a matter of time before Requiem went down the FGO/Apo route of throwing an ever-increasing amount of shit at the wall until something sticks, but it's still a hard pill to swallow. Modern Fate has an attention disorder. It always has to be more and bigger and flashier.
    I mean, the story was pretty over the top from the get go. Which makes the fact that it's most extravagant set piece is somehow both in the fore front and in the background

- - - Updated - - -

That said, I'd be down for fanfic of Requiem where it's just a slice of life of the normal citizens and how they deal with the current setting. An anthology type thing.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Where can I buy Volume 2?

US Friend Code
    Apparently there's an idol group made up of 5 Elis?

- - - Updated - - -

Might just be twitter shitposting.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Its best to not taking anything seriously if it only has one source

Blog Entries
    5 Elis?!?! ...ouch. Please let this be some sort of distorted rumor, I don't think the city needs anymore damage than what it currently has.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazigh View Post
    Where can I buy Volume 2?
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/TYPE-MOONBO.../dp/B086T1JYZD
    + shipping
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Do they ship overseas? I'm sadly having difficulty with figuring out what the shipping address menu wants.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    So, depending on who Erice's father is, she's either half-sister or full sister to Tamamo (technically)?
    Erice's father is Chitose's son, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Nafaalilargus View Post
    I am told that roughly translates to "Galahad completing the Grail Quest is an important fact to FGO."
    This translation makes the speculation sound like a factual statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Nafaalilargus View Post
    This tweet here is also pretty interesting. It confirms that Galahad's other sword is the sword of Sir Balin, among other things. Apparently it can't be used because its mana drain is so intense it'd kill Koharu.
    This one is also speculation.
    Last edited by Comun; June 12th, 2020 at 08:23 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    The Balin's sword or that it is unusable?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Being the Balin sword is speculation. Being unusable is stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Being the Balin sword is speculation. Being unusable is stated.
    Thanks! I appreciate the clarification.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    So much shitposting, wow.

Now I can appreciate in hindsight how Appcrypha already saw fit to answer the question about whether servants can have babies or not.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alrighty, time for Shitpost Seihai-Kun! Watch as I spew garbage theories at the audience who will desperately wish for a way to end their own suffering by the time I'm done!

1. Chitose either had a son who summoned Izanami who then incarnated and they had Erice, or she had a daughter who summoned Izanami but due to the whole netherworld goddess of creation thing, ended up a pseudo-servant who then gave birth to Erice later and her Dad in fact had Antoine de Saint-Exupéry as his servant, but he was off flying around when Erice was little.

2. All servants of the new generation are pale immitations of what they should be, but Voyager is a real servant, as evidenced when this satellite servant with barely any history in a form borrowed from his master's passing fancies managed to no-sell the Goddess who was kicking the bejeebus out of Diet Galahad.

3. The Holy Grail War didn't officially end and what Chitose did has merely delayed it, now the Grail is trying to find suitable masters to complete the ritual, but since everyone already has servants of their own, it's struggling to find candidates and picked Erice at a time it deemed her suitable. There's potentially 5 other real servants, but most likely not as Chitose has probably been eradicating them Code Crimson style to put off having her tailor-made world ruined. The Death God alliance may or may not contain at least one of these legit servant/master pairs and it's possibly Kuchime and Nzambi since he was said to have gotten a grail while alive.

4. Since Grim Reaper Erice only works in and around Akihabara, I suspect there's similar agents with the ability to take out servants in other wards/cities/countries around the world and their numbers obviously include this world's Shiki Ryougi, Bazett, Ciel and the most devastating, Waver Goddamn Velvet and his managery of asshole students, disciples and Rider.

5. With the vast proliferation of servants, numerous previously dead composers are likely finishing or creating whole new works, Shakespeare is probably writing terrible TV soaps and Monarchies around the world have become clusterfucks of succession depending on what previously dead king has turned up this week to claim the throne via combat.

5.5. Queen Elizabeth II totally summoned Artoria who is defending her throne one Excalibur at a time in exchange for food and Corgies.

6. In the infinite span of servants across this weird ass world, there's still one Red Douchebag Archer who refuses to tell Rin next week's lottery numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    i mean

hypatia is RIGHT FUCKIN THERE

I liked Foreigner Euclid when he (or she, I GUESS) was just a funny background reference. Like, oh of course Euclid is a Foreigner because of Lovecraft talking about non-Euclidian shit.

Now she's just another shitty blend with a tentacled woogly, it's dumb it's ALL DUMB.
    Elucid is practically the servant on the foreigner class card

Hastur is here. You can see how the foreigner class card is inspired
    The two are different. The Elucid they are talking about seems to be related to Hastur, the design if it looks like the foreigner character card is practically the King is Yellow.

Concept art of Hastur is here.

https://lovecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Hastur.

IN fate school life there is a concept for Hypathia which is really detailed. The idea is entirely different and I really hope it happens.

I love both character ideas and I don't think one is going to.

The concept art.

I really like this concept art.

Edit: I realized I was missing part of the post I wanted to quote
    Last edited by Ubergeneral; June 13th, 2020 at 03:19 PM.