Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11515659606162636671 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1436

Thread: Fate/Requiem (Spoilers Thread)

https://fusetter.com/tw/O6ehlUEn#all
    Ok, this is something if true
    Seems the maid character actually is
    Spoiler:
    Saegusa Yukika with Kojirou as her servant, she calls him Tsuda (津田), as in the possible true name hinted at he had while alive on Complete Material III
    Last edited by Lobo; June 12th, 2020 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Euclid looks like the Foreigner class card.
    Illustration for those wondering:
    https://www.weibo.com/2889550330/J6h...d1591981248531
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Spoiler:
    Q: Did the man known as Sasaki Kojirou have a real name?

A: There is speculation that Kojirou’s real name was Tsuda, etc., but the man known as Assassin has no name.

Well damn.

JP Friend Code
    I've seen some other tweets saying Tsuda is family name and speculated that it's Tsuda Sanzou tho.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    genderbent euclid
    i mean

hypatia is RIGHT FUCKIN THERE

Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    - - - Updated - - -

I liked Foreigner Euclid when he (or she, I GUESS) was just a funny background reference. Like, oh of course Euclid is a Foreigner because of Lovecraft talking about non-Euclidian shit.

Now she's just another shitty blend with a tentacled woogly, it's dumb it's ALL DUMB.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler:
    Also Erice being half-Servant lol as if she couldn't be any more of an edgy fanfic OC

- - - Updated - - -

Now I see why Voyager and Koyo are the ones who escaped into GO, they're the only ones (along with Longinus) who don't make me want to eat myself out of disgust
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Whew at these spoilers

夜属 Nightkin
    The grail nerfing galahad was fake. That's my bad for posting early "spoilers"

US Friend Code

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Requiem's summoning system (post-war I assume) is definitely weaksauce when Chaldea with its brand new summoning system managed to summon the likes of Solomon and Galahad.
    then again there's all the divine spirit death gods roaming around so who knows
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Can't believe we couldn't get Hannibal an actual role in the story but we have to see servants that already exist smh.
    Last edited by Nobody; June 12th, 2020 at 02:43 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Fucking lol about the maid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

By the way, I finished Requiem this morning, and my thoughts are that it ended very abruptly, and that Caren's death really did just feel meaningless. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I felt literally nothing at that scene. Chitose is supposed to be this big shot, but I didn't feel that either. The "Are you my Master?" scene is incredibly lackluster. Tsk tsk.

I don't wanna give up on it just yet, so I'll wait for translations of the second volume, even if it sounds like an honest to god clusterfuck of fanfic proportions.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    Some people are saying the death gods were part of the Grail War and so predate Requiem's system but I have no idea if that's true. At the very least Chitose recognized Anubis at the end of volume 1.

It could just be a switch from quality to quantity, that or the galahad unable to being summoned is more a trait of galahad than the system, as galahad does have hte whole 'find the grail, is at least important to FGO and associated to marisbilly'

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I liked all of these spoilers, nice nice.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    FGO also has divine spirits running around, powerful gods like Quetz and Ishtar plus the supreme god rivaling Zeus that is Quirinus, Arjuna Alter and freaking Chinese True Ancestors. The quality of stuffs in FGO are clearly better, both divine spirits and heroic spirits considering most of the servants in Requiem don't play at full strength even compare to their normal performance.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people are saying the death gods were part of the Grail War and so predate Requiem's system but I have no idea if that's true. At the very least Chitose recognized Anubis at the end of volume 1.
    Yeah I would not be surprised if that's the case. Because the "holy grails" that everyone has seems to function like grail fragments in FGO than a complete thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    It could just be a switch from quality to quantity, that or the galahad unable to being summoned is more a trait of galahad than the system, as galahad does have hte whole 'find the grail, is at least important to FGO and associated to marisbilly'
    That can be the case as well, yes.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    i mean

hypatia is RIGHT FUCKIN THERE

- - - Updated - - -

I liked Foreigner Euclid when he (or she, I GUESS) was just a funny background reference. Like, oh of course Euclid is a Foreigner because of Lovecraft talking about non-Euclidian shit.

Now she's just another shitty blend with a tentacled woogly, it's dumb it's ALL DUMB.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler:
    Also Erice being half-Servant lol as if she couldn't be any more of an edgy fanfic OC

- - - Updated - - -

Now I see why Voyager and Koyo are the ones who escaped into GO, they're the only ones (along with Longinus) who don't make me want to eat myself out of disgust
    I find disgust like this intensely amusing. Lots of rage you've got there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    By the way, I finished Requiem this morning, and my thoughts are that it ended very abruptly, and that Caren's death really did just feel meaningless. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I felt literally nothing at that scene. Chitose is supposed to be this big shot, but I didn't feel that either. The "Are you my Master?" scene is incredibly lackluster. Tsk tsk.

I don't wanna give up on it just yet, so I'll wait for translations of the second volume, even if it sounds like an honest to god clusterfuck of fanfic proportions.
    I just took to adopting Comun's headcanon that Erice is just projecting her desire for a mother on Caren and their actual relationship isn't that remarkable.

Also clusterfucks can be good fun, like strange fake. It could at least make the volume feel like less if a drag than the first one

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    FGO also has divine spirits running around, powerful gods like Quetz and Ishtar plus the supreme god rivaling Zeus that is Quirinus, Arjuna Alter and freaking Chinese True Ancestors. The quality of stuffs in FGO are clearly better, both divine spirits and heroic spirits considering most of the servants in Requiem don't play at full strength even compare to their normal performance.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I would not be surprised if that's the case. Because the "holy grails" that everyone has seems to function like grail fragments in FGO than a complete thing.

- - - Updated - - -

That can be the case as well, yes.

I think its probably a galahad trait honestly, there is something going on with galahad even in FGO so it feels likat that to me at least.

Blog Entries
    Honestly if Izanami is Erice mother there's either going to be A) A Star Wars reference or B) A Yondu reference

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    No. Fuyuki's 3rd Grail War happened, and it got unconcluded and followed up by a nonstop Sub-Grail War spanning the entire world ever since.
    Turns out Requiem was Apocrypha sequel all along.