Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1757626566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1436

Thread: Fate/Requiem (Spoilers Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Google says Congo, but apparently spread throughout the central African region. Though yeah, the other illustrations really only gave us the area around her collar, so a proper look at it would be nice.
    The info blurb on her color illustration also says Congo, but it most likely refers to the Congo region rather than the country
    And agree a better look at her cloak would be nice. Hopefully the requiem mats will be full with NOCO's sketches whenever year they come out

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I'd recommend Erice go to therapy by it seems that backfired

- - - Updated - - -

Also the more they insist on making Galahad this mysterious asshole but not really the character, the more annoyed and bored I get with him. I can only deal with vagueness for so long

US Friend Code
    Kuchime doesn't have a Servant huh? The suspicion continues.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Yeah, !Aizen is definitely lacking subtlety.

US Friend Code
    When confirming whether Erice is determined to make her way to Fuyuki, she is then given the revelation by Makki that she cannot leave Mosaic City because of her body nature, and if she does, she'll die after days.
    What in the world?
    If the world outside Mosaic City is dead you'd think she'd be uniquely suited for it.
    Last edited by Reign; June 19th, 2020 at 08:12 PM.

Maybe his servant is spoilerAnubis and he's looking for his doggo-god to come back home because it run away. Wouldn't you want your doggo-god to come back home?
    Now, seriously, dunno the novel but that summary sure make it sound there may be a relationship between those two

Blog Entries
    Relax guys, this is only part one of Requiem Vol 2.'s spoilers, I'll post the second half as soon as it pops up.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Maybe his servant is spoilerAnubis and he's looking for his doggo-god to come back home because it run away. Wouldn't you want your doggo-god to come back home?
    Now, seriously, dunno the novel but that summary sure make it sound there may be a relationship between those two
    I'm pretty confident in Nzambi, have been since he texted Karin "sorry" right before the zombie attack

I'm pretty confident in Nzambi, have been since he texted Karin "sorry" right before the zombie attack
    Also after the attack Karin thought she saw him at the stadium. I'm pointing towards Nzambi being his servant too.

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I'd recommend Erice go to therapy by it seems that backfired
    What a bad timing. Where is Sigmund Freud where you need him? he could actually be summoned here. Well, maybe he was evil and have to be killed so he's already dead.

Blog Entries
    My first thought was Nzambi, too.

As for Makki and Tsuda, that's some next-level teasing. A shame to see that they won't be sticking around, but I have the sneaking suspicion this story will end with a journey to Fuyuki to see where it all began so Erice can break the Servants-and-immortals status quo, finally returning the proper state of death to the world. We'll probably get a huge lore dump in the final volume and a bunch of gratuitous references to the FSN cast.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

I get it, but personally Nzambi never stand out to me over the other two because we were told all three were there at the same time. Before the zombie attack, Anubis when out of his way to talk to Voyager and then while Nzambi was attacking the colosseum, the others were taking out Caren.
    Then in this summary the fact Kuchime got caught up on spoilerthe Imiut case caught my attention because of who is related to those things
    But honestly I'm more interested on details about that case rather on who's Kuchime's servant

わたりもの The Wanderer JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    What a bad timing. Where is Sigmund Freud where you need him? he could actually be summoned here. Well, maybe he was evil and have to be killed so he's already dead.
    Oh, boy I wonder how Freud would look like in Fate/Requiem. Is there a chance someone has already made a Create-a-servant sheet on him? Gotta check that out.

Blog Entries
    Frued was a hack coke addict whose entire theory of psychology was trying to explain to the world why he wanted to have sex with his mom but not his wife. He didn’t father psychology, he set it back 20 years because Carl Rogers was coming around with theories that actually worked. If he hadn’t at least given the world Jung he would have done nothing constructive at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    If he hadn’t at least given the world Jung he would have done nothing constructive at all.
    wheeze
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The fact that there's a not 0% chance that the Super Science Friends exist in the world of Fate/Requiem is both hilarious and extremely disconcerting to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

what caused this situation?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for not having an mlb kscope like ritsuka did, princess
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I overlooked this before but the fact that the summons are for the most part based in compatibility and the fact that this Grail can summon Avenger is a bit unsettling. The summoning of an Avenger (who are known to being hate masses) should trigger a few alarms and their Master should be treated with caution because probably that person have problems. Or is being racist?