Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5455053545556576065 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1436

Thread: Fate/Requiem (Spoilers Thread)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We actually don't know either. We only know that a Monster of Alaya exists and the Monster of Gaia is Primate Murder, so the Monster of Alaya should be something equivalent to that, but on the side of humanity.

After 15 years of never being mentioned again, FGO's KnK has a special scene where Void Shiki randomly shows up and fights some 6 million HP ghosts. They are called the final form of ghosts who resented people too much and went crazy over death, and Void Shiki explains that they are bootlegs versions of the Monster of Alaya.

This is literally all the info we have at this point for a concept that was first presented in Kagetsu. Anyways, going by the ghosts' description, it looks like the Monster of Alaya is the unofficial Grand Avenger, so 3 out of my 4 candidates for that super versions of Angra, Dantes and Erice. The 4th candidate is Void herself due some assorted circumstancial evidence (the implications of her having Independent Manisfetation, Shiki's "Class" in /EXTRA being Monster, and how Fou got a big reaction to the ghosts so his Alaya counterpart suddenly turning Void would be an equivalent reaction).

US Friend Code
    Okay so with Comun's translation of Erice's GO profile, we got now that her model of Saint-Exupery's plane was a gift from her parents. I kind of assumed that before, but now it's confirmed. With that plus her adoration of explorers and voyagers, plus the scenes where she laments how humans never got further than the moon and how she wishes airplanes still flew the skies, I bet her parents were explorers that went missing or something when she was young.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Okay so with Comun's translation of Erice's GO profile, we got now that her model of Saint-Exupery's plane was a gift from her parents. I kind of assumed that before, but now it's confirmed. With that plus her adoration of explorers and voyagers, plus the scenes where she laments how humans never got further than the moon and how she wishes airplanes still flew the skies, I bet her parents were explorers that went missing or something when she was young.
    I think it was implied that Chitose have something to do with the dead of her parents? but that's all the info for now.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Erice blames Chitose for it but she's far from an unbiased source.

I kind of assumed that before, but now it's confirmed.
    Honestly, Erice's whole profile (and story scenes to a lesser extent) feels like a big game of "find the volume 2 spoilers hidden in plain sight". The way the NP section just casually drops "Erice, who inherited the power of the gods of the underworld" with no context or explanation is a huge red flag to me.

EDIT: Shit, writing this got me inspired:
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Comun; June 1st, 2020 at 11:54 AM.

I would like to talk a bit about the Throne in Requiem. So far we didn't know how this world actually came to be, but one thing that seems interesting to me is what seems to be the degradation of the Throne?

I said this because you know how everyone know have a Servant and we actually don't know how is the state of the population in this world, how many humans still are there but the actual Throne shouldn't have enough different Servants to supply at least some millions (if so). This could give the case where in the world could be 500 Gawains? is possible. Also the Throne now seems is full of shitters now. This is the point I want to reach with the degradation and I wonder if this have something to do with the degradation of mystery.

I don't say that Jimmy of accountancy that is mad good in taxes is enough to qualify for the Throne or whatever achievement is enough, but seems to have become more lax? like I remember a mention of a famous salesman, so probably now it has people with scientific achievents or revolutionary/historical achievents, people that where named or named themselves king of something and shitters that are only there for the ride, don't know, people like Marie Curie, Newton, Novel, the dude that invented the sandwitch, USA presidents, El Santo, Elvis and so.

This seems a thing more of the Throne that of the Grail but probably was because the world changed that the Throne become like that? but the Throne is outside of time so it is possible in other timelines?

Is there a summary for the second volume?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not yet. Mostly because the volume will only be released on the 12th.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Not yet. Mostly because the volume will only be released on the 12th.
    Oh, I thought it came out with the FGO event since they revealed several things in the event.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    It got delayed. It was probably originally planned to be released before the event but, well, COVID and whatnot. I reckon that some of the bigger spoilery things (Voyager's identity, Erice's death-god affinity) would probably have been revealed in Volume 2 but events transpired so the FGO event got to off-handedly reveal them instead.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Voyager's identity kinda already got fully revealed on volume 1's epilogue.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Erice: "You're Voyager."

Fanbase: "BUT IS THAT HIS NAME OR HIS CLASS????"

Fate/Requiem: "Yes."
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's hilarious because her exact words were
    Your name is Voyager
    あんたの名前はボイジャー

Tbf his fgo profile also has that one line, "
    Somewhere else, my Class is Voyager, but I've become a Foreigner in this Universe. I wonder if there's others like that too."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Tbf his fgo profile also has that one line, "
    Somewhere else, my Class is Voyager, but I've become a Foreigner in this Universe. I wonder if there's others like that too."
    Other Voyager? maybe the dude that went around the world in 80 days if they can get away with the "character of tales and story books that actually existed" more times.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    Other Voyager? maybe the dude that went around the world in 80 days if they can get away with the "character of tales and story books that actually existed" more times.
    I don't know if he means other Voyagers, maybe other people who changed classes? Or others whose name and class are identical?
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Other Foreigners, perhaps.

I think he definitely means "I should have been this class but here in FGO I'm this other class huh weird"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Before the FGO event was announced, there was one piece of fanart of Erice on Pixiv. Now there's 332.

US Friend Code
    Wish there was more of her LN outfit tho

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wish there was more of her LN outfit tho
    Me too but, you now, SIDE BOOB!

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria