Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic of Remnant Manga

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvie View Post
    HI whats epics of remnant? i've never heard of it. Is it a singularity in f/go or something?
    Non-spoiler answer is yes, it is 4 additional singularities that are available after completing the part 1 story in FGO, where the player deals with the aftermath of some of the antagonists making it out alive from the final battle (mostly). It's pretty much a filler season/arc 1.5, so it's nonessential to the greater story but has some very cool moments and interesting takes for the series/game.
    JP Support 7/11/2018 (non-event)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvie View Post
    HI whats epics of remnant? i've never heard of it. Is it a singularity in f/go or something?
    It's 4 singularities in GO after the Solomon chapter. Japan went through it in 2017, and global GO is doing it this year. First chapter for global will come out in February.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
    Noisy is the right description here for the art at times, yeah. This is a problem that I found more common with artists that have really great illustrative skills but somewhat weaker on proper panel layout and transitions. Oh!Great comes to mind having a similar issue at times. Nature of sequential art I guess.

With that said, that double page colour spread was lit, holy shit. EOR 3 got the best art from just a style and illustration perspective for sure out of the patch here, and even if some of the fights might be hard to follow, those spreads are going to look fantastic.

Yay for Gudako getting equal amount of series as Gudao! I did expect this since it made sense with the alternating CMs, but wasn't sure if they would do it since the 2 official manga had Gudao. Only wish Gudako got Shinjuku and Gudao got Salem instead, but I guess the cross dressing scene was made in mind for the male version.

Good stuff.
    We haven't seen much on Agartha yet though, I guess it should be coming soon as well though

- - - Updated - - -

I'm grateful Gudao got Agartha though, because everytime I imagine Gudako in the manga, she comes out looking like Riyodako. There's also the fact that the way the story works makes a bit more sense with the male protag than a female one

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Gudako huh? Wonder if they’ll make the joke about Muramasa literally looking like he could be her grandpa.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

US Friend Code
    Oh Muramasa yeah, I wonder if that's why the mangaka decided to involve Archer.

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    We haven't seen much on Agartha yet though, I guess it should be coming soon as well though
    Young Ace is out on Feb. 4th, so we won't get much on it until the 31st at the earliest or the 3rd. Going by the mangaka's portfolio, I can imagine what it would look like. Might be a surprise and it looks alright.

I still think out of them Shimousa is going to look the best in terms of illustration, but Shinjuku might be better action wise in terms of showing proper sequential art (It has been ages since I last read the Tsukihime manga, but I do remember him nailing those fights really well).

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I'm grateful Gudao got Agartha though, because everytime I imagine Gudako in the manga, she comes out looking like Riyodako. There's also the fact that the way the story works makes a bit more sense with the male protag than a female one
    Out of all the EoR chapters, Shinjuku and Agartha are written with the idea it is Gudao who's journeying through them. The cross dressing scene for example doesn't really work as is with a female option since Gudako doesn't really have much to be embarrassed about wearing a suit a la the CM, and Agartha being what it is needs a male protagonist for the whole Ys and Amazonian dialogue to work when addressing the player. I guess they could have changed it a bit so that it is more of an embarrassment Gudako at being hit on by the Alters and Fergus Lilly being who is being targeted in Agartha, but eh.

Then again, most of FGO is written with the idea of the male protagonist being the default choice, but EoR 3 and 4 are more gender neutral on that front, so it did make sense to have the split be like this. Shame we won't get to see Greatest Showman Gudao and Mafia Boss Gudako tho. (Kimono Gudako might be nice)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    Gudako huh? Wonder if they’ll make the joke about Muramasa literally looking like he could be her grandpa.
    I just realised this might be another reason why they decided to have her in there.

inb4 all the crack theories about Gudako and Shirou being Muramasa descendants and secret cousins.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    The shimousa manga looks great. It‘s also cool to finally see how it looks like when we summon the shadow servants.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yuu12riku View Post
    https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/ep...08156642978280

Though kind of disappoint Gudao get Shinjuku (waiting for crossdress scene maybe), Gudako on Shimosa (so balance 2-2) and art really fit Shimosa setting. Also 2 chapters in one go.
    Musssaasshiiii-chan!
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Is medea in them? i see her in the Photo but i'm not sure because i never heard of her being in an f/go singularity thing.

She is in the 4th EoR chapter, Salem, where she is with the player during the events of the chapter.

Otherwise, Regular Medea shows up in a cameo in Part 1 briefly. Medea Lilly stars in the third singularity in part 1, and shows up later at the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
    She is in the 4th EoR chapter, Salem, where she is with the player during the events of the chapter.

Otherwise, Regular Medea shows up in a cameo in Part 1 briefly. Medea Lilly stars in the third singularity in part 1, and shows up later at the finale.
    ah okay thats cool, thanks for letting me know

Blog Entries
    EoR!Gudako is fucking stacked

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    just read the EoR 3 manga, it was really good.

they made Inshun look as strong as Musashi and I like it.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Probably stronger tho.
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Some pages from Shimosa Chapter 2 with the Chaldea Servants were posted here to anyone that wants to check them: Shimosa chapter 2 servants
    Btw, for those that don't know, chapter 2 is out already, but you have to pay for it, while chapter 1 is free
    Checking the official page, it says chapter 2 will be free on February 05
    Last edited by Lobo; January 29th, 2019 at 08:25 AM.

The impression I had of Inshun was that he was stronger cause he had more formal training/genius level martial arts

That might have to do with my impression being from reading Vagabond

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    User watchedgantz from reddit bought chapter 2 and upload some pages from it with the Chaldea Servants, to check here: Shimosa chapter 2 servants
    Btw, for those that don't know, chapter 2 is out already, but you have to pay for it, while chapter 1 is free
    I actually tried to do that, but seems to be region locked or the app is just not compatible with my phone

kinda sucks tbh :/

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Geronimo is nice.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Some pages from Shimosa Chapter 2 with the Chaldea Servants were posted here to anyone that wants to check them: Shimosa chapter 2 servantsBtw, for those that don't know, chapter 2 is out already, but you have to pay for it, while chapter 1 is freeChecking the official page, it says chapter 2 will be free on February 05
    Wooooaaah so faaast
    Soo we must pay if wanted to read it as fast as possible huh
    Last edited by Wandering Swordwoman; January 29th, 2019 at 10:16 AM.
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Just...like usual?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    Wooooaaah so faaast
    Soo we must pay if wanted to read it as fast as possible huh
    that awkward moment when you’ve been stealing manga so long you forgot it isn’t actually free