Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Fate/stay night 15th Celebration Project

US Friend Code
    https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=19746233&rand=741

Photos from Takeuchi's Saber artbook

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Ryuji higurashi from Megaman series. Hes also the artist from Fate unlimited codes, but everyone thinks its Takeuchi because hes so damn good at copying the Takeuchi style.
    I thought it looked more like Task Ohna's interpretation than Takeuchi.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    fan version

Fate/Stay Night Board Game Print-and-Play and Tabletop Simulator Version
    Fate/Domination is a homebrew reconstruction of the official Fate/Stay Night Board Game "Dominate the Grail War: Fate/Stay Night" https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/...ard-game/files .
    In its current state the game offers some slightly reworked rules and abilities, 2 new Masters and 18 new Servants.
    In the game 3-7 players will be fighting for control over the Holy Grail in a drawn out deathmatch lasting 11 days. From the end of the 8th night on the weakest players will be cut from the game until only one player remains.
    Big thanks go out to boardgamegeek user Taitu, who made the original translations for the game.
    I hope some of you have fun with this.

How To Play
    https://youtu.be/KpIn-t8ecec
    Full Print-and-play version available here:
    ***************************sh/afp2onu3j...qi0_bhdRa?dl=0
    Get the game on Tabletop Simulator:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2047461756

another fan version
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1995988869

Here is the full list of things I changed from the core game:

Taitu's translated official version My Version
    Situation Card / Deck Event Card / Deck
    Event Card / Deck Objective Card / Deck
    Local Interest Terrain Advantage
    Local Interest tokens Terrain Advantage spaces
    Battle Results Victory Points / VP
    Remote Control (Card Name) Preparation (Card Name)
    Express Train (Card Name) Surveil (Card Name)
    [Caster: Rule Breaker] (...) The chosen Player may not play a card after this has been used. [New Rule]: A Player that has the [defeated] status cannot play any cards in the Action phase. (Caster's rule breaker is the only ability in the core game that can inflict [defeat] in the action phase)
    [Illya] [New Ability] Dress of Heaven - If you win a fight, gain 2 VP, for each player in that fight, who is eliminated from the game (Round 8+)
    [Kirei] [New Ability] Administrator - You know every player's servant's class.
    [Shinji] (3-6 players) If you are defeated in battle, you change to Sakura. If you run out of Command Seals, you must change to Sakura. (Nobody plays Sakura): When you lose a fight, lose 1 Command Seal. When you run out of Command seals, change to Sakura. Reset Mana, gain 2 command seals, keep VP.
    [Shinji] (7 Players) If you have the lowest Battle Results at the end of Round 8, you win the game. (Someone plays Sakura): When you lose a fight, lose 1 Command Seal. When you run out of Command Seals for the first time change your Servant to a random unused Servant and restore 3 Command Seals.
    [Rule] Only choose [Sakura] in a 7 player game [Removed]
    [Flavor] Named Event and Objective Cards
    [Event]: Special - Ban attribute [Objective - Break Bounded Field] Special type attacks cannot be played on this battlefield. You cannot move to or from this location. (You can still deploy here)
    [Event]: All cards with Basic Power of 4 or more get Basic Power +1. [Objective - Contain Neutral Threat] Attacks with base Power 4 or higher gain +1 Power. The winner of this fight may restore 1 Command Seal.
    I also reworded a lot of the cards, if I thought that they were too ambiguous and made judgement calls on how their text should be interpreted. There are too many to remember; especially because I made the core game pnp back in December, but the most radical change I made to a card was Rider's petrification skill.
    The original version said: 'On Use: (/Action If a player besides you on the same Battlefield does not play a Special Attribute card, they will become defeated during the Battle this round.', making it unclear at which point in time the other players have to be on the same battlefield as Medusa; it could be at the time of activation, at the beginning of the battle or both. So I rewrote her ability to inflict a '[curse]' status on all players on her battlefield when the skill is activated and all [cursed] players are defeated at the time of battle, if they have not played a 'special' attribute card disregarding their position on the board.
    Most of the time I took very good care to maintain the different interactions between all of the abilities in the base game, but somethings I just had to change - like Shinji's 7-Player ability. That shit is not ok.

I ended up playing that a while ago on TTS with a few friends, and some of the rules felt really confusing, or were just outright missing from the manual (which is really short), so we ended up filling in blanks with what we thought made sense. Later on when we realized the TTS version was missing out on some cards, we went through and checked all of them, in addition to looking at the FAQ on the official website (which really should be part of the manual), and we realized that the way we played the game was actually way off from the proper rules. But just like how this fan version changes a bunch of stuff, our rules felt a lot more fun and let the game have more of a flow (for the most part), to be honest. I did note down all the "fixes" for the TTS version to give to the author, but haven't gotten around to doing it, but I really feel like if we ever do end up playing it again, we'll probably just play by "our rules" again because it's more fun.

Just thought I'd put that out there for no real reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.