Page 100 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5090959899100101102105110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaserSonic View Post
    EDIT: Trying to run from one of the save files, but now I'm getting that FlowTrackerPlugin.ks error. I get to a certain spot and no matter what I do, the VN always errors at that moment.
    You shouldn't use non-beta saves for beta.

I have an idea that might or might not work.

If you still have your old saves, try just copying just the bpm save files and nothing else, into a newly generated save folder (like delete the already existing save there, and run the game again, it should generate a brand new folder), and loading the game from those, it doesn't keep your exact progression, but you should be able to load from your own saves if it works.
    Last edited by Username55; December 17th, 2020 at 10:10 PM.

EDIT: Trying to run from one of the save files, but now I'm getting that FlowTrackerPlugin.ks error. I get to a certain spot and no matter what I do, the VN always errors at that moment.

You need to start from the beginning on the title screen.

You can skip scenes quickly. You can do this for scenes that you have already seen.

To skip text, hold the Ctrl key.

Yeah...Figured that I'd have to sink to that level. Had to do it back when I started the Fate Route as well.

If I may, what's even the point of having a 100% save file if it isn't even able to be used properly? I know it allows me to do this, but still....

Yeah...Figured that I'd have to sink to that level. Had to do it back when I started the Fate Route as well.

If I may, what's even the point of having a 100% save file if it isn't even able to be used properly? I know it allows me to do this, but still....
    This will be fixed in the next release.

I've downloaded and merged all the routes together but I get this message, is there a fix to this?
    https://imgur.com/gallery/LSkzNTR

Quote Originally Posted by snomomnom View Post
    I've downloaded and merged all the routes together but I get this message, is there a fix to this?
    https://imgur.com/gallery/LSkzNTR
    Restart your computer and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by snomomnom View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/g17g31Ah.jpg I tried downloading the patch_xp3 again and putting it inside faterealtanua_savedata but it didn't work
    That will not work.

I recommend using the prepatched version.
    The following post will assist you: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3066122

Im not sure what im doing wrong. I downloaded pre patch versions of each route, applied the patch installer, run thr game and nothing happens. Not even an error tho i hear a sound the typically means it failed. Each of the routes are working fine but not the merged app. I dont know whats wrong

This is where i downloaded the pre patches routes in case its the wrong one

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dw-RH7nl_n895HA2oeepRyuTSFfnth-h
    Last edited by Reverse_side98; December 20th, 2020 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    Im not sure what im doing wrong. I downloaded pre patch versions of each route, applied the patch installer, run thr game and nothing happens. Not even an error tho i hear a sound the typically means it failed. Each of the routes are working fine but not the merged app. I dont know whats wrong

This is where i downloaded the pre patches routes in case its the wrong one

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dw-RH7nl_n895HA2oeepRyuTSFfnth-h
    Is there a faterealtanua_savedata file in your documents? Delete it if so, and then try again.

Edit: Also the google drive link you sent says that the file doesn't exist.

Edit 2: What do you mean by pre-patched routes? Do you mean cracked ones?

--------------------------------------------------------

Which reminds me, it would be nice if the installer checked the integrity of the routes you give it, before trying to install and merge them, so that people can't give it wrong files or uncracked routes.

Quote Originally Posted by Username55 View Post
    Is there a faterealtanua_savedata file in your documents? Delete it if so, and then try again.
    Yep already did but same issue

What do you mean by pre-patched routes? Do you mean cracked ones?
    Sorry yeah i mean cracked ones
    --------------------------------------------------------

Which reminds me, it would be nice if the installer checked the integrity of the routes you give it, before trying to install and merge them, so that people can't give it wrong files or uncracked routes.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    Yep already did but same issue
    Sorry yeah i mean cracked ones
    Well, just either get the pre-patched beta version or get uncracked ones with the cracks (checkout Nyaa), then copy the crack, do the renaming stuff, then use the installer and copy the beta after that (in others word just reinstall the whole thing, since it seems your whatever you ended up installing is corrupted).

Well, just either get the pre-patched beta version or get uncracked ones with the cracks (checkout Nyaa), then copy the crack, do the renaming stuff, then use the installer and copy the beta after that (in others word just reinstall the whole thing, since it seems your whatever you ended up installing is corrupted).
    Well speak of the devil game just opened after manually pasting the patched files to the directory tho ive been doing that since earlier so not sure whats exactly the change i did

So I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but here goes. I've spent the better part of the last fourteen months working on a new English translation of Fate/stay night, aiming for greater fidelity in tone and content to Nasu's original prose, and to remedy at least some of the awkward phrasing and general clunkiness that characterizes Mirror-Moon's translation. Not to take away anything from Mirror-Moon's work, which is a monumental achievement for even existing, and without which I wouldn't even be here.

Anyway, having already translated roughly three quarters of Fate, about a third of Unlimited Blade Works, and the majority of Heaven's Feel I thought that even if I am still very much in the draft stage I should probably figure out how to go about getting what I've written into the game, so that I can do a proper job of it when the time comes. I've found that I can dump and edit the game's script files without any difficulty, but being technically challenged to begin with I've run into an insurmountable wall trying to repackage them in a way that the game will actually read. Every method or combination of methods that I've tried has either thrown a script error or simply resulted in no change to the game's text whatsoever. So anyway, any help, or a pointer in the direction of where I should ask this question would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FBates View Post
    So I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but here goes. I've spent the better part of the last fourteen months working on a new English translation of Fate/stay night, aiming for greater fidelity in tone and content to Nasu's original prose, and to remedy at least some of the awkward phrasing and general clunkiness that characterizes Mirror-Moon's translation. Not to take away anything from Mirror-Moon's work, which is a monumental achievement for even existing, and without which I wouldn't even be here.

Anyway, having already translated roughly three quarters of Fate, about a third of Unlimited Blade Works, and the majority of Heaven's Feel I thought that even if I am still very much in the draft stage I should probably figure out how to go about getting what I've written into the game, so that I can do a proper job of it when the time comes. I've found that I can dump and edit the game's script files without any difficulty, but being technically challenged to begin with I've run into an insurmountable wall trying to repackage them in a way that the game will actually read. Every method or combination of methods that I've tried has either thrown a script error or simply resulted in no change to the game's text whatsoever. So anyway, any help, or a pointer in the direction of where I should ask this question would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!
    Send me an e-mail (click on my name <-- and click "Send Email") and I'll hook you up with some additional files that can load updated script files from folder, so you do not need to repack.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; December 24th, 2020 at 08:48 PM.

Email sent. Much obliged for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by FBates View Post
    Email sent. Much obliged for your help!
    Would be really awesome if your translation could end up in this Ultimate Edition as an option once done!

That's the hope! But I wouldn't want to presume. Somebody would have to read it and then actually like it first :P. I like what I've got, and I think that it's mostly better than what came before, but that's purely my subjective opinion. That said though it has been what? Like ten years since anybody has touched large sections of the text in English? The old translation largely gets the job done, but at least in my opinion there's a lot of room for improvement.

Once I have my translation implemented through the end of Fate I'll see about putting up a version for people to take a look at.
    Last edited by FBates; December 25th, 2020 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Addition

Quote Originally Posted by Khoi View Post
    They're making another/better version?! Do you know when? I'm excited for the improvements!
    I apologize, but there is no ETA for the release.

Blog Entries
    Happy new year!

Here's an updated beta:
    ******************file/qElEnJ5A#mUwlhN...wgGrQK1ikkwRVw

Just override the patches in the game's folder.

Thanks for the new release.

Two things I found right after testing.

3rd day prologue when the opening is about to play, when the game is fullscreen, the opening doesn't play at all, but no crashes. When windowed, the game freezes, showing a while-black screen.

In the extra menu, when trying to play the PS2 1st opening or the Realta Nua opening 1 (the classic seems to work fine, haven't tested others), while the fullscreen option is selected, the game shows that same white-black screen. Sometimes right clicking and/or left clicking brings you back, but the bottom part of the game is not shown (switching back and forth between windowed and fullscreen fixes this), sometimes the game gives a fatal error, and sometimes the game just remains frozen in that state.

Edit: Using windows 10, switching compatibility mode to windows 7 seems to maybe fix some of these issues, sometimes at least, for example I just got this even with windows 7 compatibility mode:

Edit 2: Playback through MPV avoids this error, although there is noticeable screen tearing while the opening is playing. Enabling VSync in display settings didn't help.

Edit 3: Also, there is a noticeable delay (a second or two or something) when opening the menu by right-clicking when the game has first launched. This seems to not occur later after some point in the game (I don't know when, it still happens a bit after a prologue as far as I tested), even when again playing the same parts through the extra menu or loading saves.
    Last edited by Username55; January 1st, 2021 at 03:29 PM.