Page 105 of 143 FirstFirst ... 55595100103104105106107110115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    This one attempts to fix the HD patch cropping (again) and choice dialog.
    Extract this archive: ******************file/whhBgIhY#KLZsrC...Ua0GxZDnzkTeMY
    so that "settings.tjs" is in the same directory as "patch.xp3".
    While the patch does technically work and is playable, I'm getting this issue of not being able to see the options of the choice dialogue:
    Image of Error

Other than that, when skipping a voice line, there's a tiny bit of static, but it's unnoticeable in normal usage.

The game is fully playable on kirikiroid2 now (other than the choices not being visible) with the Jan 6 patches and the settings file! Thank you so much for fixing all these bugs in a really short amount of time!

Quote Originally Posted by M0R View Post
    While the patch does technically work and is playable, I'm getting this issue of not being able to see the options of the choice dialogue:
    Image of Error

Other than that, when skipping a voice line, there's a tiny bit of static, but it's unnoticeable in normal usage.

The game is fully playable on kirikiroid2 now (other than the choices not being visible) with the Jan 6 patches and the settings file! Thank you so much for fixing all these bugs in a really short amount of time!
    wait , the HD patch works for you ?

Short update, testing with the hd patch, I now get the same error as https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3103905 when loading the 100% save file on the type moon logo, and when the save file is removed, the stretching still occurs. Testing HD with my current save file, still also has the stretching, but no crash.

Presumably this is coming from kirikiroid maybe trying to enforce a 4:3 ratio, since the 100% save file is set to widescreen.
    Last edited by M0R; January 9th, 2021 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHX2024 View Post
    dialog works now.
    cropping issue still present.
    @draxxus error still present.

edit - the weird thing about the HD error, is that it used to happen to me on PC with a 768p monitor.
    This one attempts to fix the HD patch cropping (again) and transition layer size mismatch error.
    Extract this archive: ******************file/NpgGgTSK#dV7Onp...ljtwTtZmRKQ0zg
    Last edited by Alyinghood; January 31st, 2021 at 07:51 PM.

This one attempts to fix the HD patch cropping (again) and transition layer size mismatch error.
    Extract this archive: ******************file/514CGJqT#i2-d1I...9a-o9WJDIZlW_k
    same errors still occur

truly a nasty bug.....

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiningRed View Post
    I just finished prologue and noticed that default Realta Nua Opening plays. Is that how it's suppose to be? I have Vita addition enabled but it's clearly a different OP. In Movie section I have 2 OPs, original and Realta Nua one. There's no Vita OP aka Ufotable one. ( This one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-3P2MbTwag ) Or maybe it's suppose to play at different part of the game?
    Ufotable OP plays after the 3rd day from Shirou's perspective, PS2 OPs only play after the prologue.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningRed View Post
    Also how exactly routes work here? After I finish Fate route will I just start from day one but choices that lead to UBW available?
    Correct. After completing a route, there will be a new choice that appears at a location where previously there was no choice at all.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Extract this archive: ******************file/514CGJqT#i2-d1I...9a-o9WJDIZlW_k
    It appears that the file did not solve either the cropping, the mismatch, or the dialogue options being tiny. This bug is really persistent lol. Though, when put into full screen, the PS Vita movies still show up in their full size without an error, could that code be a potential avenue for fixing the hd patch on android or is it completely separate?

Image of dialogue options being tiny

Image of cropping issue

The transition layer mismatch is still the same error as before.

I'm having this error when I click in "Censor H Content":

Quote Originally Posted by Catarse View Post
    I'm having this error when I click in "Censor H Content":
    This will be fixed in the next release.

A workaround is to select the option when you are not in the prologue.

Inactive
    Can anyone run me through setting this up for Kirikiroid2? I have the game files, just unsure how/what patch to get and what to tweak.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentlegenxd View Post
    Can anyone run me through setting this up for Kirikiroid2? I have the game files, just unsure how/what patch to get and what to tweak.
    1. Use the installer on the first page of this topic or a pre-patched version (any Ultimate Edition version)
    2. Apply the beta patch: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3107585
    3. Delete "patch_hd.xp3"
    4. Select "patch.xp3" in Kirikiroid2

Using the HD patch will result in the "cropping issue", so remove "patch_hd.xp3" when using the game with Kirikiroid2.
    In the future, there will be a better Android version that will work correctly with the HD patch.
    Kirikiroid2 is a pain, especially since there is no debugger-enabled version, not completely open source (I am aware that there is a github, but it doesn't contain the full source code), has behavior differing from krkrz (Try Scripts.eval with no return value using the return keyword), and, worst of all, the author of Kirikiroid2 has not e-mailed me back…
    Last edited by Alyinghood; February 5th, 2021 at 01:04 AM.

Inactive
    Thanks, really appreciate the work and can't wait for the improvements.

Hey, I was wondering if it was at all possible to run this using the Kirikiri vita port. If so, how would I go about setting that up?

Quote Originally Posted by Naratna View Post
    Hey, I was wondering if it was at all possible to run this using the Kirikiri vita port. If so, how would I go about setting that up?
    You can't do that yet. The developer is working on a new version that will be compatible, however.

Ah, that's neat, guess I'll wait for it

死者 Corpse
    Hello All! So I had a working Japanese version of Realta Nua that plays, but when I installed the ultimate patch it did not work, trying to open the application gave an error that said "Script Exception Raised read error". I tried to see if maybe I had messed something up when installing the game so I deleted all the data and re-downloaded it, but when i tried to use the Ultimate patch installer it tries to used the original directory and doesnt let me choose a new destination for this. I wanted to try installing all the individual patches manually after that but I am unsure of how to do that and I do not want to sort through the 105 pages here to see if someone has had the same issue. If anyone could help that would be much appreciated, hope everyone has a pleasant night or day!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanometer View Post
    Hello All! So I had a working Japanese version of Realta Nua that plays, but when I installed the ultimate patch it did not work, trying to open the application gave an error that said "Script Exception Raised read error". I tried to see if maybe I had messed something up when installing the game so I deleted all the data and re-downloaded it, but when i tried to use the Ultimate patch installer it tries to used the original directory and doesnt let me choose a new destination for this. I wanted to try installing all the individual patches manually after that but I am unsure of how to do that and I do not want to sort through the 105 pages here to see if someone has had the same issue. If anyone could help that would be much appreciated, hope everyone has a pleasant night or day!
    The downloaded files by the installer are corrupt.

I recommend using the prepatched version.
    The following post will assist you: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3066122

exact same problem(cropping) reproduced on pc with a 768P screen, windowed and 16:9 aspect ratio.

windowed:
    ****************************file/d/1eIJ...ew?usp=sharing

full screen:
    ****************************file/d/1FIc...ew?usp=sharing

its less of a kiri issue and more of what the HD patch setting defaults into when run on android I think. this issue has happened before on PC.

default setting on android should be full screen + match aspect ratio I think.
    Last edited by AHX2024; January 19th, 2021 at 12:35 PM.

was having some issues on pc with the installer last week so i decided to use pre patched version how am i supposed to update the patches also are the patches on the first page the latest ?

Quote Originally Posted by manankataria View Post
    was having some issues on pc with the installer last week so i decided to use pre patched version how am i supposed to update the patches
    You copy the contents of the archive you downloaded into where Fate.exe is and replace files when asked.

Quote Originally Posted by manankataria View Post
    also are the patches on the first page the latest ?
    No. You can find it here:
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3103670