Page 107 of 143 FirstFirst ... 75797102105106107108109112117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by ankororo View Post
    Hi i don't know if this issue is known but after i apply the recent beta the time it take to load the menu in game seem to be longer than usual
    To add to what Alyinghood said, you can go around it by doing: display --> quality --> low.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    So I've already downloaded it once before but have forgotten how to do it in the second. My concern is about the patches and save file, I don't know really what the implementing way. Do I get the installer and create a file then put the patches and save file next to it? or put the patches inside the save file then put the save file next to the installer?

Quote Originally Posted by Escape View Post
    I wanted to ask one more thing. With all the changes made to the game, is it still compatible with kirikiroid2 on Android? No worries if not, I can read it on PC too.
    Hi, did you find out if it works or not? If yes do i need to edit some files for it to work, and sorry for replying to such an old message.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz4n View Post
    So I've already downloaded it once before but have forgotten how to do it in the second. My concern is about the patches and save file, I don't know really what the implementing way. Do I get the installer and create a file then put the patches and save file next to it? or put the patches inside the save file then put the save file next to the installer?
    I might not have understood your question, but you don't need to put anything near the installer. You run the installer and it asks you for the location of the three separate routes from vanilla Realta Nua, and then it proceeds to merge them and install the ultimate version at the location you specified.

As for the patches, after you have installed the ultimate version, you can copy each one into its installation path (as for like updating to the latest beta, you copy and paste everything in the archive and rewrite).

Do note that saves may not function correctly after updating, you can do "Patch->Options->Enable repair save data mode" in the game to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstojke View Post
    Hi, did you find out if it works or not? If yes do i need to edit some files for it to work, and sorry for replying to such an old message.
    1. Use the installer on the first page of this topic or a pre-patched version (any Ultimate Edition version)
    2. Apply the beta patch: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3107585
    3. Delete "patch_hd.xp3"
    4. Select "patch.xp3" in Kirikiroid2
    Last edited by Alyinghood; February 5th, 2021 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    1. Use the installer on the first page of this topic or a pre-patched version (any Ultimate Edition version)
    2. Apply the beta patch: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3103670
    3. Apply the workaround: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3104021
    4. Place file which will add extra font files: ******************file/kkhHQQLZ#K6q7bh...04F4vVBm-YuTQQ
    5. Delete "patch_hd.xp3"
    6. Select "patch.xp3" in Kirikiroid2
    Thanks! I just went through the whole thread and found this on the 105th page. I copied the folder of my pc version and did all of the steps here, it worked but when I save and try to load it there is no picture on the save and it can't be opened like it didn't even save.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstojke View Post
    Thanks! I just went through the whole thread and found this on the 105th page. I copied the folder of my pc version and did all of the steps here, it worked but when I save and try to load it there is no picture on the save and it can't be opened like it didn't even save.
    The save data saving process may be incorrect.

I created a new workaround.
    Extract this archive: ******************file/NpgGgTSK#dV7Onp...ljtwTtZmRKQ0zg
    so that "settings.tjs" is in the same directory as "patch.xp3".

It doesn't seem to be working, I replaced the "settings.tjs" with the new one but it's still the same. "settings.tjs" and "patch.xp3" are both in the main game file, the "Android" folder has only "config.ksc" and "xp3filter.tjs", all of the patches are in the main folder too, should I move them to a seperate folder?
    Last edited by Sstojke; February 1st, 2021 at 06:17 PM.

So I made an account just for this.

I installed and attempted to play the game for the first time. After Saber in the Moon at the end of the prologue I got the white screen and couldn't continue. I attempted the solution listed on page one and wasn't able to fix it. I tried again on a few different settings to see if I could bypass it and none worked. I also did a quick look through the 100+ pages of this forum thread and didn't find anything that looked helpful.

So is there anything else I can try fix the problem? I don't understand the bug well enough that I can attempt anything else to fix it.

The only thing significant I can think of about my laptop is that it is old and still uses Windows 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Harkmagic View Post
    So I made an account just for this.

I installed and attempted to play the game for the first time. After Saber in the Moon at the end of the prologue I got the white screen and couldn't continue. I attempted the solution listed on page one and wasn't able to fix it. I tried again on a few different settings to see if I could bypass it and none worked. I also did a quick look through the 100+ pages of this forum thread and didn't find anything that looked helpful.

So is there anything else I can try fix the problem? I don't understand the bug well enough that I can attempt anything else to fix it.

The only thing significant I can think of about my laptop is that it is old and still uses Windows 8.
    Try the beta patch. Apply over the files generated by the installer or a pre-patched version.
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3103670

Try the beta patch. Apply over the files generated by the installer or a pre-patched version.
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3103670
    That appears to have worked. Thanks for the help.

Hi, is it feasible to add Chinese translations in the game? The Chinese version of this game is subpar. The xp3 files for the Chinese version of the game is available. Or is it possible to do it myself? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by zscey View Post
    Hi, is it feasible to add Chinese translations in the game? The Chinese version of this game is subpar. The xp3 files for the Chinese version of the game is available. Or is it possible to do it myself? Thanks in advance!
    Have you checked https://blog.kugeek.com/fate-stay-ni...-zh-patch.html ?

Sorry, new issue.

The game crashed and seems to have forgotten where the save folder is. The save folder still exists in the documents folder, but now the game seems to want to look for it in the game folder. It seems like it should be an easy enough fix, but I don't know exactly what that fix is.

If this is a new bug I can describe what I did. In the day 7 event in which Shiro walks in on Saber in the bathroom I switched from High quality to low quality graphics. No messages just a crash to desktop and the game forgot where the save folder was located at.

Edit: so I poked at it a bunch. Turn there was a background process still going after the crash that was screwing things up and confusing the game. After that I was able to edit config.ksc file to point to the correct folder. Wasn't a terrible fix once I figured out what was going on, but I might recommend that a description of the bug and how to fix it be included for those who aren't so skilled at this kind of thing.
    Last edited by Harkmagic; February 3rd, 2021 at 02:43 AM.

Hi, I've tried downloading the patch and tried running it as instructed but it doesn't work. I think it is because the Chinese Patch was not made for the Ultimate Edition. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Latest update - should solve loading save files automatically without using the option menu:
    ******************folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow
    You can bookmark that link. I'll update the patches in that folder from now on. Since most changes are just patch.xp3 and patch_lang_english.xp3 I won't need to reupload everything all the time (and you won't have to download everything...)

Hey. So, I have the previous Realta Nua downloaded, but it is the pre patched version from the Type Moon Collection on Google Drive. Would taking the three folders and combining them through this installer work, as well as keep my progress?
    Last edited by Taka; February 5th, 2021 at 11:25 PM.
    May the Sapphire Star guide your path.

Quote Originally Posted by Taka View Post
    Hey. So, I have the previous Realta Nua downloaded, but it is the pre patched version from the Type Moon Collection on Google Drive. Would taking the three folders and combining them through this installer work, as well as keep my progress?
    Yes, you can use the installer and use your existing save data.

US Friend Code

Thank you for this great convenience!

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Latest update - should solve loading save files automatically without using the option menu:
    ******************folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow
    You can bookmark that link. I'll update the patches in that folder from now on. Since most changes are just patch.xp3 and patch_lang_english.xp3 I won't need to reupload everything all the time (and you won't have to download everything...)

Seems like some text in the status screen doesn't work properly after the latest update (or at least I notice it now), is this known?

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.