Page 114 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1464104109112113114115116119124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmondia View Post
    Here's a video about the error: It's not the biggest thing, but I'm trying to be helpful
    I have an attempted fix. Can you try to redownload patch.xp3 and see if that solves your problem?

Ok, so try to open "Fate.exe" and nothing shows up, as in no window or sound or anything. I'm only a little tilted because i've spent hours trying to fine files and stuff cause im new to this so forgive me if I'm a little mad plus its like 1:00 in the morning. Anyways the one thing i did before this was replace all the patch files because they were only showing a file size of 4 kb which I figured out through other posts. And now nothing, nothing happens when i open "Fate.exe" reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

P.s. in task manager it says that "fate.exe" is scripting before disappearing
    Last edited by linger72; March 19th, 2021 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by linger72 View Post
    Ok, so try to open "Fate.exe" and nothing shows up, as in no window or sound or anything. I'm only a little tilted because i've spent hours trying to fine files and stuff cause im new to this so forgive me if I'm a little mad plus its like 1:00 in the morning. Anyways the one thing i did before this was replace all the patch files because they were only showing a file size of 4 kb which I figured out through other posts. And now nothing, nothing happens when i open "Fate.exe" reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

P.s. in task manager it says that "fate.exe" is scripting before disappearing

Open a Windows Explorer window to the folder containing the game, then move your mouse cursor to an empty space with no icons.

While holding down the Shift key, open the contextual menu by right-clicking, pressing Shift-F10, or pressing the Menu key.
    Click on "Open command window here". (On some configurations of Windows, this may show "Open PowerShell window here" instead.)

Type in ".\Fate.exe" and press enter.

After the console output has stopped:
    Open the contextual menu by right-clicking, pressing Shift-F10 on your keyboard, or pressing the Menu key on your keyboard.
    Click "Select All".

Once the text has been highlighted, right-click to copy the text to your clipboard.

Open pastebin.com in your web browser.

Paste the contents into the box by either of the following methods:
    Open the contextual menu by right-clicking, pressing Shift-F10 on your keyboard, or pressing the Menu key on your keyboard.
    Click "Paste".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-V on your keyboard.

Scroll down and click "Create new paste".

Click on the URL bar, then highlight the link by either of the following methods:
    Click "Select All".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-A on your keyboard.

Copy the highlighted URL into the clipboard by either of the following methods:
    Click "Copy".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-C on your keyboard.

Go to this forum thread, and scroll down until you see a section called "Quick Reply".
    Click on the box that is below that section.
    Paste the clipboard contents by either of the following methods:
    Click "Paste".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-V on your keyboard.
    Click on "Post Quick Reply".

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    I have an attempted fix. Can you try to redownload patch.xp3 and see if that solves your problem?
    Unfortunately the problem is still present: https://ttm.sh/ueW.zip

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmondia View Post
    Unfortunately the problem is still present: https://ttm.sh/ueW.zip
    In the options - do you have "censored" on/off/decensor?
    Also, please upload a screenshot of you game's folder please.

Here is a video about everything you've asked: As you can see, I have censored the h content, but the mature scenes are on. (Also please note that I'm using the 100% save file, that is on the first page, for testing purposes.)

Blog Entries
    When you enter the "Another" gallery, try and press the "Default" button before going to that page.
    Does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    When you enter the "Another" gallery, try and press the "Default" button before going to that page.
    Does that help?
    Yes, that fixed the issue. It seems that two pictures are not displayed. I guess they are missing, and the game tried to load them, and that caused the error. Thank you for your help!

Hi! It's me again A picture in the gallery weirdly crashes the game. This time, you can't do anything about it, the only way out is the good old task manager. And clicking on the "default" button doesn't help this time either. As usual here is the zip file: https://ttm.sh/ueU.zip and here's a video demonstrating it:

Blog Entries
    Thanks, I can confirm this is a bug for this particular image (could be more?) in wide mode only.
    You can avoid this bug by not viewing this particular image in wide mode until I find a way to fix this...

Quote Originally Posted by linger72 View Post

Try replacing the .xp3 files with the ones from the following link inside the "Patches" folder.
    http://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

Thanks! That seemed to do the trick

Hi, we're a team of Italian translators and, basing on your translation, we want to realize an our one, but, first of all, we need you to allow us that. Then, we noticed text is crypted so, if it is not a problem, can you give us the key to decrypt it? Thanks a lot and forgive us if we distrubed you.

Quote Originally Posted by The4Hokage99 View Post
    Hi, we're a team of Italian translators and, basing on your translation, we want to realize an our one, but, first of all, we need you to allow us that. Then, we noticed text is crypted so, if it is not a problem, can you give us the key to decrypt it? Thanks a lot and forgive us if we distrubed you.
    Send me an email for more information

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    That reminds me - is there anything stopping us from having more languages than just English and Japanese available in Ultimate Edition?
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Send me an email for more information
    Ok then, thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    That reminds me - is there anything stopping us from having more languages than just English and Japanese available in Ultimate Edition?
    No, it is easy to add Latin-based scripts and CJK scripts.
    For languages using right-to-left and complex text shaping, some work is required.

Quote Originally Posted by The4Hokage99 View Post
    Ok then, thanks a lot.
    Click this button:
    Last edited by Alyinghood; March 22nd, 2021 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    No, it is easy to add Latin-based scripts and CJK scripts.
    For languages using right-to-left and complex text shaping, some work is required.

Click this button:
    I wrote you again

Could not find a good Last Episode vid on YT so I made one myself during my last reading of Fate/stay night with a full guide included. Hope someone here will enjoy it or find it helpful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvEIJ39DFEM