Page 120 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2070110115118119120121122125130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Are you using the latest installer from my sig?
    Could you tell me which options of the installer you picked when installing? Choosing a portable install shouldn't add registry files...
    Also, don't forget to apply patches from my sig as well, since the installer installs the old files.
    Firstly, the portable version I meant the prepatched version works.

Second, installing a portable version from the installer works perfectly.

Third, I'm using the all absolute latest 1.0 beta stuff that I found in your sig (patches, installers), but I have this issue with all versions of the installer, even 0.9.1 and 0.9.0. And its JUST an issue with the installer.

Fourth, to clarify, for a non-portable install, no matter which settings I pick, whether I pick all the patches or not, has this issue of the installer "getting stuck" like in the image. Again, its not preventing me from playing since the game is recognized as installed even when I click Cancel on the installer (it appears that the game is in the windows program list and everything), and after patching with the newest patches it works. And again if I install using the portable option or the prepatched torrent version those all work. It's just an issue with that installer not progressing to the prompt of confirming the completion of the install.

On day 6 of HF, Shirou remembers the dream he had the night before a few times.
    Even though I'm playing with H scenes and classic text, the cg that popped up was the realta nua vampire one.
    I checked and it seems that this issue only occurs when playing in Japanese.
    Edit: I just got to a scene that shows the worms and they were the realta nua ones. Again, this only affects the Japanese version.
    Last edited by Doubleswee; April 20th, 2021 at 12:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    @JWayn596 - I see. I think it's a bug, but don't worry. The installation completed successfully. It's just a bug that prevents it from displaying the correct percentage. I'll get around to fixing it.
    @Doubleswee - The switches are only relevant to the English patch. While you can still view the H scenes in Japanese, no text/cg alterations is done in any other scenes. In that sense, playing in Japanese is playing the almost 100% RN version.

@Doubleswee - The switches are only relevant to the English patch. While you can still view the H scenes in Japanese, no text/cg alterations is done in any other scenes. In that sense, playing in Japanese is playing the almost 100% RN version.
    Oh I see. I probably should have realised when Shirou never mentioned his refusal to use alarm clocks...
    I don't think this is mentioned anywhere in the readme though, maybe this could be noted somewhere? Or better, perhaps the switches that only apply to he English patch could be greyed-out when playing in Japanese. Sorry if I'm being ignorant and it actually is made clear somewhere.
    Last edited by Doubleswee; April 20th, 2021 at 10:51 AM.

unfortunate new bug, unless im doing something wrong.

all this is playing on the pc, in windows 10.

the new patch.xp3 that Quibi rolled out seems to break english translation on the window options, ie. system/display/language/patch/help
    they all have some options in japanese, while others are in english like before. but thats it, otherwise it works fine.

another thing is that when i get to the "Save Saber or Run with Tohsaka" choice on the third day, and i save saber, when the text fades from white to black, it crashes with a message that says [Member "playVitaOp" does not exist] and links the file as [Saber Route Third Day-07.ks Line: 193]
    Last edited by qlaser; April 20th, 2021 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qlaser View Post

the new patch.xp3 that Quibi rolled out seems to break english translation on the window options, ie. system/display/language/patch/help
    they all have some options in japanese, while others are in english like before. but thats it, otherwise it works fine.

another thing is that when i get to the "Save Saber or Run with Tohsaka" choice on the third day, and i save saber, when the text fades from white to black, it crashes with a message that says [Member "playVitaOp" does not exist] and links the file as [Saber Route Third Day-07.ks Line: 193]
    Could you go to Patch->Options->Save troubleshooting data, upload "exception.zip" to https://ttm.sh/ then post the link here?

i would love to, which number is that on the list under Patch>Options? mostly everything is in japanese, only 3 options aren't, but they aren't what you are asking

i would love to, which number is that on the list under Patch>Options? mostly everything is in japanese, only 3 options aren't, but they aren't what you are asking
    パッチ(&P)->設定(&O)->トラブルシューティングデータを保存する

alright, here's the output of what you directed me to do

https://ttm.sh/ulH.zip

i also looked in the folder, and found the exception.zip which occurred at the time of the error

https://ttm.sh/ulg.zip
    Last edited by qlaser; April 20th, 2021 at 09:02 PM.

Hi again! Just reporting something that I feel like is a bug for the most recent release. There is a very noticeable 3 second delay on selecting things and accessing menus. Honestly it might even be 4-5 seconds since I'm pretty lenient and it would take a bit for me to acknowledge an inconvenience.

Examples include: Starting or loading up a game, Accessing the in-game menu, selecting an option in the in-game menu, activating Auto-Read from the menu, or pressing the keybind for "previous scene"/"next scene".

It's nothing gameplay breaking, but it freezes controls until the game processes the selection. It does not freeze music or sounds or cursor animations, just the controls. It's noticeable enough to make me feel like the game isn't registering controls so I sometimes accidentally click a selection again right when it loads so the game executes another selection, causing me to, for example, overwrite a save twice.

I do not have this issue with the portable 0.9.1 installation from nyaa. (or rather, the delay is much lower or nonexistent so I ignore it)

Quote Originally Posted by JWayn596 View Post
    Hi again! Just reporting something that I feel like is a bug for the most recent release. There is a very noticeable 3 second delay on selecting things and accessing menus. Honestly it might even be 4-5 seconds since I'm pretty lenient and it would take a bit for me to acknowledge an inconvenience.

Examples include: Starting or loading up a game, Accessing the in-game menu, selecting an option in the in-game menu, activating Auto-Read from the menu, or pressing the keybind for "previous scene"/"next scene".

It's nothing gameplay breaking, but it freezes controls until the game processes the selection. It does not freeze music or sounds or cursor animations, just the controls. It's noticeable enough to make me feel like the game isn't registering controls so I sometimes accidentally click a selection again right when it loads so the game executes another selection, causing me to, for example, overwrite a save twice.

I do not have this issue with the portable 0.9.1 installation from nyaa. (or rather, the delay is much lower or nonexistent so I ignore it)
    I can't replicate this.

Try selecting a font.
    Open the right click menu and select Config.

Under "font and text window settings", click Modify.

Click on the default font (should be "Calibri") then click OK.

Does the issue still persist afterwards?

Well I never changed the settings but here's what my screen looks like.

https://imgur.com/a/GrWED06

Could it be related to the "adding registry files" issue I mentioned earlier? I can't think of a reason why it can't access my system fonts or why japanese is just a ? in there.

EDIT: Okay so switching from high to low quality mode possibly fixes the lag issue

EDIT 2: Confirmed it's high quality mode that is causing the unresponsiveness. No change with multithredding, fullscreen vs windowed, fps locking, or other settings. However, my config still has the text as it does it the provided screenshot
    Last edited by JWayn596; April 21st, 2021 at 11:31 AM.

Very minor bug I found.

https://imgur.com/a/ycx5NrD

Some of the options in the font and text screen are still in Japanese if you aren't in HD mode.

Quote Originally Posted by JWayn596 View Post
    Well I never changed the settings but here's what my screen looks like.

https://imgur.com/a/GrWED06

Could it be related to the "adding registry files" issue I mentioned earlier? I can't think of a reason why it can't access my system fonts or why japanese is just a ? in there.

EDIT: Okay so switching from high to low quality mode possibly fixes the lag issue

EDIT 2: Confirmed it's high quality mode that is causing the unresponsiveness. No change with multithredding, fullscreen vs windowed, fps locking, or other settings. However, my config still has the text as it does it the provided screenshot
    I am getting the exact same issues actually, with the lag as well as with the Kanji besides the fonts.

When playing in Japanese, Illiya singing Die Lorelei isn't voiced.

i cant set this up i always get "Errno 2" any one knows what i shoud do?

Blog Entries

You need to also update patch_lang_english.xp3

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot276 View Post
    Very minor bug I found.

https://imgur.com/a/ycx5NrD

Some of the options in the font and text screen are still in Japanese if you aren't in HD mode.
    Thanks, this is now fixed in the new patch_lang_english.xp3

Quote Originally Posted by Doubleswee View Post
    When playing in Japanese, Illiya singing Die Lorelei isn't voiced.
    This is how it is in RN-PC. I think the voices are from the PS2 version...
    The voice was added in the patch (and only present when the "patch->voice->play unused voices" switch is on).
    As I said, patch specific content was only added to the English scripts.

@Tidus - please add more details... when are you getting this error, a screenshot and error log would also help.

Why the fonts in my system are not in the font options in the game? How to implement them in the game?

An updated patch.xp3 with an attempted fix is available (link in my sig).
    Didn't fix the issue for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arilando View Post
    Didn't fix the issue for me.
    You might need to reload the scene... Either jump a few pages back or access the scene from a previous save.
    If that still doesn't work I'll look more into it.