Page 123 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2373113118121122123124125128133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    I was referring to the experimental Ultimate Edition of Fate/hollow ataraxia.
    Btw I saw Quibi having a link to FHA Ultimate Edition in his footnote, what exactly does the FHA UE bring to the table?

Quote Originally Posted by sdd264 View Post
    It's just a proposal, but is it possible to add other arrow buttons for moving through the text as well?
    Also, there're word wrapping errors (at least at 4:3 screen ratio) sometimes (not critical, just wanted to point out)
    Remappable controls is a planned feature
    The word wrapping bug will be taken a look at.

Quote Originally Posted by frittatahubris View Post
    I would like this too. Maybe wasd or even being able to map the "main" button that continues through text.
    Remappable controls is a planned feature

Quote Originally Posted by JoseSuarez View Post
    I got it to boot deleting xp3filter, but now pressing the screen prompts this error and I can't advance in any way, not even using the in-app cursor: https://imgur.com/a/B6A3J03
    First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

Second,

Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.
    http://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

At "15th Day Before Noon - Time limit" of Fate route, Saber's sprite covers the text
    *UPD: The same with underground, sprites cover the text as well
    This bug will be taken a look at.

Quote Originally Posted by QGuy13 View Post
    Running as an admin didn't work for me
    Do not run the program as administrator!

First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

Second,

Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.
    http://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

Quote Originally Posted by JoseSuarez View Post
    Btw I saw Quibi having a link to FHA Ultimate Edition in his footnote, what exactly does the FHA UE bring to the table?
    HD patch using Waifu2x and unified codebase.

------

It seems like PyPy added support for Win32 64-bit, so I may wait until I implement a loader and wrapper for that before implementing any additional features (like the update checker), to use the Python stdlib as much as possible and avoid reimplementing code in C++/TJS… (Who uses TJS in 2021 anyway… wwwwwwwwww)
    Last edited by Alyinghood; May 14th, 2021 at 03:41 AM.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Win32 64-bit
    I'm no code junkie, but isn't that an oxymoron? It was my understanding that Win32 specifically referred to 32-bit x86...
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Another bug - at Fate/stay Night (I) of the Fate route when the image is cropped, the text is cropped as well, sometimes is not even shown

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    I'm no code junkie, but isn't that an oxymoron? It was my understanding that Win32 specifically referred to 32-bit x86...
    It is referring to the platform, as opposed to UWP or Linux.

Apologies if this is a known issue but I just started the UBW route and it freezes when trying to load from the end of day 3 to the start of day 4. Basically it just stays on the black transition screen the menu doesn’t open. I’ve tried just resetting and loading my last save but nothing has worked yet so I think I’ll try reinstalling.

Update, I'm a bit stupid I wasn't actually running the UBW executable, rather the saber route one
    This should solve my problem lol
    Last edited by Gec_57; May 15th, 2021 at 11:27 AM.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gec_57 View Post
    Update, I'm a bit stupid I wasn't actually running the UBW executable, rather the saber route one
    This should solve my problem lol
    ...um, are you sure you're running the correct EXE?

Once ultimate edition is installed, you're not supposed to be using the original non-ultimate edition individual-route EXE files... (in fact you can straight-up delete the entire individual route folders and their containing data after ultimate edition is installed)
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

First and foremost I wanted to say thanks for putting this together. It's been great! I was able to play through the Prologue and Fate route with no issues. Last night I was playing through the UBW route and around Day 8 I'm having an issue where now the VN text box and text are showing up BEHIND the characters. I load old saves from the first route and even earlier saves from the UBW route and the problem isn't there. I think I may have changed a setting somewhere and it is driving me insane. I've tried googling to no avail. I even looked at a youtube playthrough of the UBW route and for them it is playing fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit:
    I found a work-around. Restarted a playthrough and made the same choices and it is now fixed though my old saves from when the problem started still bring back the issue.
    Last edited by Dallin; May 17th, 2021 at 08:48 AM.

I have a question regarding the BGM of ultimate edition.
    There's a track called 侵食 (translated as Violation in V1.0b and I think it was corruption in earlier versions) that only plays in Heavens Feel.

In older translations of the game this track doesn't seem to exist at all. Despite this the Ultimate edition has an original, RN and 2012 version of this track.
    What's going on, why is this track missing from older versions of the game? When was if first added?

I finally got it working after updating all my patches holy shit

Hello, I've searched in the thread but I haven't seen the issue I have, mentioned, but sorry if it has already been answered.

So in my first time playing, on the 3rd day intermission: Worms from Hell, right after it ends the interloude it stays on a black screen and i cannot move on to the next scene. I've already tried resetting the scene, restarting the game and updating the patches with the installer but none worked. Can somebody help me please??

Nvm, I managed to move past the scene by skipping it, but I'm worried because the next scene (4th day: Rin Proposal) had the title 'Heaven's Feels', and I thought I was doing the Fate route. I don't know if I did something wrong, but can anyone explain me what's happening??

I would stop and check the flowchart before continuing

Playing UBW route, I tried to rewrite my save and got an error. Now the game freezes and won't open Load and Save windows. Here's my exception archive, which was shown after the error window was closed
    ******************file/MtpnRABB#ggl0CO...zExmynRRPvXQZ8
    Last edited by sdd264; May 18th, 2021 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Added link to exceptions archive

Playing UBW route, I tried to rewrite my save and got an error. Now the game freezes and won't open Load and Save windows. Here's my exception archive, which was shown after the error window was closed
    ******************file/MtpnRABB#ggl0CO...zExmynRRPvXQZ8
    It seems like "data0.bmp" in the savedata folder became corrupt. Delete "data0.bmp" and try again

Oh, now it's working. Thanks!

can anyone tell me why this is happening and what can I do about it?

I messed up and used the installer on some incompatible Fate Realta game files. I now have the actual game files and wanted to use the installer on them but whenever I do so I only get the option to update and not install anymore. Deleting the exe and downloading it again does not work and deleting the game files as well doesn't work either. How can I get the setup exe to let me install again?

Quote Originally Posted by Hughmungoos View Post
    I messed up and used the installer on some incompatible Fate Realta game files. I now have the actual game files and wanted to use the installer on them but whenever I do so I only get the option to update and not install anymore. Deleting the exe and downloading it again does not work and deleting the game files as well doesn't work either. How can I get the setup exe to let me install again?

You can use "uninstall.exe" from inside the "Installer" folder in the following link. http://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

Quote Originally Posted by pandulce98 View Post
    can anyone tell me why this is happening and what can I do about it?

pray for angra god, thats how you will fix it.