Page 60 of 143 FirstFirst ... 10505558596061626570110 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HououinKyouma View Post
    I did what you said, but I got an error message. "Script exception raised Member "kag" does not exist" I tried deleting and reinstalling both the file and fate and got the same message.
    Try the simple work-around I mentioned at the top of the previous page and near the bottom of the page before that:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    1. delete config.ksc once again
    2. rename the file "patch_hd.xp3" (also located in the "Ultimate Edition" program folder) to something else (such as "patch_hd.xp3_BAK")
    3. now try launching the VN

If somehow that actually works, then note that "high" quality mode will end up being disabled because that's what the file "patch_hd.xp3" is supposed to enable.

If you want to enable "wide" mode (which I don't recommend in the existing v0.9.1 anyway due to it being buggy in that version), then you'll need to un-rename patch_hd.xp3_BAK back to "patch_hd.xp3". Just be wary about selecting the "high" quality mode as it may be the source of your issues.
    Note that, if/when this works, then you may be able to re-rename patch_hd.xp3_BAK back to "patch_hd.xp3" and then successfully select "high" quality through the program GUI without having the VN throw up an error.
    Last edited by NM64; January 2nd, 2020 at 03:07 AM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

That didnt work either, there was no config.ksc file already and renaming the patch_hd_xp3 to patch_hd_xp3_BAK didnt change anything either.

*.console.log can be found in "faterealtanua_savedata" located in the game directory. Place the file on ttm dot sh then post the link here

Thats strange, there's no *.console.log in the "faterealta_savedatedata" folder.

Thats strange, there's no *.console.log in the "faterealta_savedatedata" folder.
    Check "savedata" folder.

I found it, but its called krkr.console.log, not sure if that matters and whats "ttm dot sh"?

I found it, but its called krkr.console.log, not sure if that matters and whats "ttm dot sh"?
    Looks like ttm dot sh is down right now.
    Send me an e-mail with krkr.console.log attached: (my username) at gmail dot com

I sent it
    I received it. Move the "savedata" and "faterealtanua_savedata" folders out of the game installation directory, then try starting the game again.

Nothing changed, also I was never able to get the game to merge the realta nua routes in the first place, the patch installer just stops in the exact same place. The individual routes run fine.

Nothing changed, also I was never able to get the game to merge the realta nua routes in the first place, the patch installer just stops in the exact same place. The individual routes run fine.
    Delete "config.ksc" in the game installation directory, then launch the game. In the save data directory selector, press "Cancel".

Where's the game installation directory?

Where's the game installation directory?
    The directory you selected as the installation directory in the installer.

The installer never prompted me to select an installation directory. Does the installer call it something different?

What does it mean?

Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Program Files\\bgimage.xp3

So After years of stalling, I finally installed the VN and made my mind up to play it.
    Everything seems to be working fine, i just got a few questions about the patch options.

On Textual Content what are the differences between the 3 options (Realta Nua, Mixed, Classic)?
    And the same question about the Censor menu and its options, and also which of those options would you recommend for a first playtrough (I have watched Ufotable anime series, Apo, played Extra, read some of the mangas and currently catching up to gacha game story.)

sooooooooooo new year gift patch when?

The installer never prompted me to select an installation directory. Does the installer call it something different?
    It should be the "Destination folder".
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotelias View Post
    So After years of stalling, I finally installed the VN and made my mind up to play it.
    Everything seems to be working fine, i just got a few questions about the patch options.

On Textual Content what are the differences between the 3 options (Realta Nua, Mixed, Classic)?
    And the same question about the Censor menu and its options, and also which of those options would you recommend for a first playtrough (I have watched Ufotable anime series, Apo, played Extra, read some of the mangas and currently catching up to gacha game story.)
    If you are not sure, I would advise you to choose "Mixed". There have been changes from the original CD/DVD version to the Realta Nua version, so the "Mixed" version gives you the additional content of Classic/Realta Nua versions. For the Censor option, it depends if you like that kind of stuff. I would select "Censor &H content" and deselect "Censor &mature content".
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    sooooooooooo new year gift patch when?
    When it's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mthkera View Post
    What does it mean?

Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Program Files\\bgimage.xp3
    You didn't select the correct source directory.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; January 16th, 2020 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    If you are not sure, I would advise you to choose "Mixed". There have been changes from the original CD/DVD version to the Realta Nua version, so the "Mixed" version gives you the additional content of Classic/Realta Nua versions. For the Censor option, it depends if you like that kind of stuff. I would select "Censor &H content" and deselect "Censor &mature content".
    Thanks! Im on day 4 and so far I really like it, part of me wishes the whole VN continued from Rin's POV tho.

There's no config.ksc file http://i.imgur.com/0nlHeg5.png, I pressed cancel in the save data directory selector and it didnt help either.