Page 67 of 143 FirstFirst ... 17576265666768697277117 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimsteri View Post
    Thank you so much! It worked perfectly. Thank you too, bugmenot and good luck with your problem.

Could you explain why uninstalling the files manually was no good but with this uninstaller it worked just fine? Did this uninstaller detect some lonely files somewhere or what? I am interested.
    The uninstaller removed registry keys.

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post

Use KrkrExtract: https://github.com/xmoeproject/KrkrExtract/ . It will work most of the time, even if a future update of this patch uses a different archive format.
    It just says "drag and drop executeable file here" and I tried both fate.exe and the xp3 file and it does, nothing?

I just built it from source and it also does, nothing?

What did I do wrong here?

Even tried invoking > krkrextract.exe fate.exe and it still doesn't work.
    Last edited by bugmenot; March 3rd, 2020 at 12:35 AM.

The uninstaller removed registry keys.
    Well, makes sense. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
    It just says "drag and drop executeable file here" and I tried both fate.exe and the xp3 file and it does, nothing?

I just built it from source and it also does, nothing?

What did I do wrong here?

Even tried invoking > krkrextract.exe fate.exe and it still doesn't work.
    Try the following:
    1. Use an older version (before the C# changes)
    2. Drag and drop Fate.exe onto KrkrExtract.exe

https://pastebin.com/6cCSpGx7 On Powershell the Japanese characters in this show as blank squares, which is strange since the first time it was showing fine.

Try the following:
    1. Use an older version (before the C# changes)
    2. Drag and drop Fate.exe onto KrkrExtract.exe
    Using KrkrExtract 1.0.3.1 and it works flawlessly, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Z3los View Post
    https://pastebin.com/6cCSpGx7 On Powershell the Japanese characters in this show as blank squares, which is strange since the first time it was showing fine.
    Try the following:
    1. Delete config.ksc
    2. Move "faterealtanua_savedata" in Documents folder to Desktop
    3. Open "Fate.exe"
    4. Click cancel on the dialog box that shows up

Nope, gave the same thing (Script exception raised Member "kag" does not exist)

Nope, gave the same thing (Script exception raised Member "kag" does not exist)
    Please follow the instructions here: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post3045271

(Member "kag" does not exist error is hiding the real error.)

Try the following:
    1. Move "C:/program files (x86)/fate_stay night[realta nua] ultimate edition" to a different location (example "C:/games/fate_stay night[realta nua] ultimate edition")
    2. Delete config.ksc
    3. Run "Fate.exe"
    4. Click cancel

Try the following:
    1. Move "C:/program files (x86)/fate_stay night[realta nua] ultimate edition" to a different location (example "C:/games/fate_stay night[realta nua] ultimate edition")
    2. Delete config.ksc
    3. Run "Fate.exe"
    4. Click cancel
    Moved to C:\Games, there wasn't any option for cancel to be clicked. Just got a system jingle and then the folder "savedata" was created.

Hi,

I wanted to thank you for that Ultimate edition. I didn't have any issues with it (using Win10), followed step by step the tutorial on the first page of the forum. Also I installed the LAVfilter I required to watch the videos.
    It took me several mounths (taking my time) to finish and apreciate all the routes and I could enjoy the full game till the end. I'm impressed about the work done to give a fully customizable way to enjoy the game.
    Also I'll keep preciously the files because I don't really trust google drive to keep your files safe over time.
    Heaven's Feel was my favorite route, and I wasn't sure to finish it before the 3rd movie comes out. In the end it's better to finish the VN in my opinion, so I can enjoy the last movie soon.

That was a great experience ^^

Moved to C:\Games, there wasn't any option for cancel to be clicked. Just got a system jingle and then the folder "savedata" was created.
    Did you delete config.ksc?

If you deleted it, e-mail me the file "krkr.console.log" created in the "savedata" folder.
    If there isn't one, post the console information using the steps I previously gave you.

I have completed the game, well, aside of some kind of particular problem with a save file. I'm at day 15 at the Unlimited Blade Works route, with 6 Rin Points and 2 Saber Points. Selecting "Go to the dojo to check up on Saber." will crash the game after day 15 concludes. This also happens if I start a new game. Basically trying to go to day 16 with Good Ending will crash the game. https://pastebin.com/g8MtPksQ

EDIT: This issue is reproduceable if you have seen the day 15 H scenes and chose to skip it instead of reading it.
    Reading it and fast-forwarding the text will allow me to enter day 16.

EDIT 2: do you know how to change the title screen? a temporary console command is preferable,though I want to know how to do it permanently
    Last edited by bugmenot; March 5th, 2020 at 01:19 AM.

Did you delete config.ksc?

If you deleted it, e-mail me the file "krkr.console.log" created in the "savedata" folder.
    If there isn't one, post the console information using the steps I previously gave you.
    Sorry about that, I moved config.ksc off to recycle bin, didn't want to lose the file in case it didn't work. After finding a usb to put it in to and then ejecting it to completely remove the file from the system, the game finally worked. Thanks for all the help!

I have completed the game, well, aside of some kind of particular problem with a save file. I'm at day 15 at the Unlimited Blade Works route, with 6 Rin Points and 2 Saber Points. Selecting "Go to the dojo to check up on Saber." will crash the game after day 15 concludes. This also happens if I start a new game. Basically trying to go to day 16 with Good Ending will crash the game. https://pastebin.com/g8MtPksQ

EDIT: This issue is reproduceable if you have seen the day 15 H scenes and chose to skip it instead of reading it.
    Reading it and fast-forwarding the text will allow me to enter day 16.
    This might have been fixed already and will be in the next version.

EDIT 2: do you know how to change the title screen? a temporary console command is preferable,though I want to know how to do it permanently
    Set sf.titleClearState to any of the following:
    WakameRealta
    Wakame
    Prologue
    Realta
    NoRealta
    CommonRoute
    RouteEnd
    RouteStart
    Trial
    Last edited by Alyinghood; March 5th, 2020 at 02:35 PM.

Set sf.titleClearState to any of the following:
    WakameRealta
    Wakame
    Prologue
    Realta
    NoRealta
    CommonRoute
    RouteEnd
    RouteStart
    Trial
    Tried manipulating the various sf.g* instead (e.g. sf.g桜ノーマル=0 or 1) and while it does work, I don't know if it writes to my save or not (SPOILER ALERT yes it does)
    sf.wakame_title=1 does work, but IDK to trigger a specific title screen, for example, Heaven's Feel finish title screen one shot.

sf.titleClearState="Prologue" doesn't work, even after relaunching the game. And yes, it writes into my save.
    Last edited by bugmenot; March 5th, 2020 at 11:15 PM.

Tried manipulating the various sf.g* instead (e.g. sf.g桜ノーマル=0 or 1) and while it does work, I don't know if it writes to my save or not (SPOILER ALERT yes it does)
    sf.wakame_title=1 does work, but IDK to trigger a specific title screen, for example, Heaven's Feel finish title screen one shot.

sf.titleClearState="Prologue" doesn't work, even after relaunching the game. And yes, it writes into my save.
    I think you need to set sf.forceTitleClearState to true

I think you need to set sf.forceTitleClearState to true
    Is this correct?

Code:
    Console: sf.forceTitleClearState = (int)1
    Console: sf.titleClearState = (string)"RouteEnd"
    still shows the Realta Nua Last Episode title screen