Page 74 of 143 FirstFirst ... 24646972737475767984124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Cbon View Post
    So I used the installer to merge them all and it worked fine the first time, except it didn't download one of the patches right.(Got this error "Script exception raised file://./c/program files/fate/stay night[realta nua] ultimate edition/patch.xp3 is not XP3 archive or unsupported" )

So I deleted everything as this guide says to content://com.sec.android.app.sbrows...15031852.mhtml and went to reinstall it.

Then this happened https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mUW66tY9D-E (Turn your volume down the audios cancer) Is there any way to fix this?
    You can use the following uninstaller: *****************************file/24q2j...llers.zip/file
    After using the uninstaller, you need to reinstall the game using the installer, ensuring that you have selected the correct source directories for the 3 routes.
    After reinstalling the game, you need to go here https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8229 then download the files below "Mandatory patches". Replace the files in the installation directory.

Sorry for reopening the thread, just got a PC recently and decided to start playing the game. Already patched everything and when I start using the application from the installer it would ask me to "Select a XP3 file or folder". Tried to use the applications from the original games but that didn't work at all. Sorry not really that good with using computers since I mostly just use mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Onin View Post
    Sorry for reopening the thread, just got a PC recently and decided to start playing the game. Already patched everything and when I start using the application from the installer it would ask me to "Select a XP3 file or folder". Tried to use the applications from the original games but that didn't work at all. Sorry not really that good with using computers since I mostly just use mobile.
    You need to reattempt installation.
    You can use the following uninstaller: *****************************file/24q2j...llers.zip/file
    After using the uninstaller, you need to reinstall the game using the installer, ensuring that you have selected the correct source directories for the 3 routes.
    Make sure each of the folders contain the file "data.xp3".
    After reinstalling the game, you need to go here https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8229 then download the files below "Mandatory patches". Replace the files in the installation directory.

Thanks for answering and last question though, does the Fate Stay Night file from Nblog work since it is already English patched? Thought that was the issue and spent all day scouring the net for the .exe file. Does it work or does it need another file?

Thanks for answering and last question though, does the Fate Stay Night file from Nblog work since it is already English patched? Thought that was the issue and spent all day scouring the net for the .exe file. Does it work or does it need another file?
    I would recommend that you search with google using the following: cdda8a7b047a55e55baf38d7b842e886052aa1bd

Sorry to bother again, but it seems like I could not download torrent files due to the firewall on my PC. Can't even close it since I'm just borrowing it for the quarantine period. Is there any other way to download the files directly? Just not really used to PC's in general

Sorry to bother again, but it seems like I could not download torrent files due to the firewall on my PC. Can't even close it since I'm just borrowing it for the quarantine period. Is there any other way to download the files directly? Just not really used to PC's in general
    You don't need to disable the firewall, just add exclusion. If you are using qBitTorrent use "Add Windows Firewall Rule" during installation.
    Even if firewall is enabled, you should still be able to download, but it may take a while longer before you find peers.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    I would recommend that you search with google using the following: cdda8a7b047a55e55baf38d7b842e886052aa1bd
    First of all, thanks for the recommendation, seems like the ultimate patch simply didn't work with my system then. That really helped.
    I was thinking of overwriting the save folder with the 100% one, however I can't find it. Any ideas?
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by HHakyu View Post
    First of all, thanks for the recommendation, seems like the ultimate patch simply didn't work with my system then. That really helped.
    I was thinking of overwriting the save folder with the 100% one, however I can't find it. Any ideas?
    1. Delete config.ksc in the game directory
    2. Run the game
    3. Select a folder as your save directory

US Friend Code
    Thanks again!
    That made my day actually ^^
    Spoiler:

So, I'm trying to run the ultimate edition, but every time I open Fate.exe, the screen doesn't come up--it just automatically closes without telling me the problem. It says the patch installed correctly, and it seemed to go through all the correct steps. I'm currently running windows 10, and tried both the windows 8 and windows 7 compatibility pack, and I've run it as an administrator, but nothing changed. If anyone has any ideas as to how to solve this, please let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by kirakira View Post
    So, I'm trying to run the ultimate edition, but every time I open Fate.exe, the screen doesn't come up--it just automatically closes without telling me the problem. It says the patch installed correctly, and it seemed to go through all the correct steps. I'm currently running windows 10, and tried both the windows 8 and windows 7 compatibility pack, and I've run it as an administrator, but nothing changed. If anyone has any ideas as to how to solve this, please let me know!
    Open a Windows Explorer window to the folder containing the game, then click on "File".

Click on "Open Command Prompt".

Type in "Fate.exe" and press enter.

Once the console output has stopped, right click, then click Select All.

Once the text has been highlighted, right click again to copy the text to your clipboard.

Open pastebin.com in your web browser.

Paste the contents into the box.

Scroll down and click "Create new paste".

Copy the link from the URL bar.

Post the URL in this forum.

Awesome, thanks so much for walking me through this! Here's the URL: https://pastebin.com/kyCR8bvQ

Awesome, thanks so much for walking me through this! Here's the URL: https://pastebin.com/kyCR8bvQ
    1. How many bytes is Fate.exe
    2. Which architecture of Windows are you running (x86, x84, arm, arm64)? (Press Windows-R, type "winver", press enter)

Fate.exe is 4377 KB, and I'm running windows x86. I think I may have found part of the problem--I made sure faterealtanua_savedata had all the files it should, but now when I try to open it I get this dialogue:

https://pasteboard.co/J5c6vb9.png

Oh, and now I'm getting this dialogue:

https://pasteboard.co/J5c9G5E.png

Last edited by kirakira; April 23rd, 2020 at 05:40 PM.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Is there any other way to download the files directly? Just not really used to PC's in general
    uyjulian doesn't seem to prefer it, but this other method that I've vouched for also works:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    I have an even easier method, but this is of the older v0.9.0, so it's important to then make sure to manually update the XP3 patch files to either v0.9.1 (the files currently listed in the first post of this thread) or to the 1.0 beta.

/uc?id=1vu-1GURg2UclHMYpJVDGQjMVH_-5O5DH

Hint: "Google Drive URL"

Note that this is an "everything and the kitchen sink" portable bundle of v0.9.0, so it not only includes the H-content but they're even enabled by default, so if you don't want that then make sure to configure your settings accordingly via 'Patch' -> 'Censor' (or just flat-out delete the file "patch_h.xp3").

Also you should probably delete the included "faterealtanua_savedata" folder as the default settings for the newer versions are different than those used for the old v0.9.0 (in particular, v1.0 beta defaults to "low" quality while v0.9.1 and older default to "high" quality; this is bad because "high" by default results in a program window that does not fit on-screen some not-as-high resolution displays)

If using the v1.0 beta, then be aware of the following two regressions (these do not occur in v0.9.1, but 0.9.1 has it's own collection of bugs that do not occur in the v1.0 beta):

HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    You don't need to disable the firewall, just add exclusion. If you are using qBitTorrent use "Add Windows Firewall Rule" during installation.
    Even if firewall is enabled, you should still be able to download, but it may take a while longer before you find peers.
    It finally worked, thanks! (^_^)

- - - Updated - - -

Was able to download the first link yesterday, took quite time tho, but thanks nevertheless hahaha

Fate.exe is 4377 KB, and I'm running windows x86. I think I may have found part of the problem--I made sure faterealtanua_savedata had all the files it should, but now when I try to open it I get this dialogue:

https://pasteboard.co/J5c6vb9.png

Oh, and now I'm getting this dialogue:

https://pasteboard.co/J5c9G5E.png

You need to go here https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8229 then download the files below "Mandatory patches". Replace the files in the installation directory.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Hey Quibi:

Quibi has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    And yes I sent that PM to SmilingWolf on Doom9, and I include quoted text of the stuff both you and I said in our mere 3 PMs.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

eb36ef3a7618e136223735f4598eb0cf5f374f19 is sitting at 99.4%.

I need to figure out why some of my BDMV dump isn't verifying. There are some repeated bytes that change...

This is my ugly method

Code:
    find /path/to/bdmv -name \*.m2ts -exec sed -i -e 's/\x43\x18\xE5\x97/\xDC\xEC\xA7\x19/g' -e 's/\x7B\xEB\x80\x70/\x0F\xC4\xED\x79/g' -e 's/\xA9\x9C\x84\x79/\xDD\xB3\xE9\x70/g' -e 's/\xC0\x90\x64\x97/\xB4\xBF\x09\x9E/g' -e 's/\xC7\xA0\x92\x1B/\x20\x09\x30\xD8/g' -e 's/\xFD\xF7\xC2\x5A/\x62\x03\x80\xD4/g' -e 's/\x0f\xff\xff\xfe/\x0f\xff\xfc\xfc/g' {} \;