Page 75 of 143 FirstFirst ... 25657073747576778085125 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

死者 Corpse
    I keep getting "script exception raised Read error"..... how do I read the error? What am I doing wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by Opanyo View Post
    I keep getting "script exception raised Read error"..... how do I read the error? What am I doing wrong here?
    You need to go here https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8229 then download the files below "Mandatory patches". Replace the files in the installation directory.

死者 Corpse
    oh okay. Thank you so much!

i DL'd the 100 percent files awhile back, but half of them list the name but have no data. Tried deleting the config.ksg file to get the saved files again, but that shows none. Google link here is saying too many people DL'd. Any ideas. https://imgur.com/a/7ehgvEm

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Wander View Post
    i DL'd the 100 percent files awhile back, but half of them list the name but have no data. Tried deleting the config.ksg file to get the saved files again, but that shows none. Google link here is saying too many people DL'd. Any ideas. https://imgur.com/a/7ehgvEm
    Try logging into your google account.
    If you logged into your google account and still can not download the file, try the following workaround:
    1. Go to the file URL ( ****************************file/d/1i5C...6_APImqb5vzPIC )
    2. Click "Add shortcut to Drive" (the Google Drive icon with a plus next to it)
    3. Place it in "My Drive"
    4. Go to Google Drive ( ****************************drive/ )
    5. Click "Shared with me"
    6. Right click "faterealtanua_savedata.rar"
    7. Click "Make a copy"
    8. Go to "My Drive"
    9. Right click "Copy of faterealtanua_savedata.rar"
    10. Click "Download"
    11. Click "Download anyway"

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Wander View Post
    Google link here is saying too many people DL'd. Any ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    Try logging into your google account.
    If you logged into your google account and still can not download the file, try the following workaround:
    I have a much easier work-around:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190331...xport=download

Back in 2019 I had archive.org mirror the 100% save file among other files (as of today archive.org doesn't seem to be able to mirror actual files on google drive anymore which makes me sad...).
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

I've been going through the game just fine, I finished the fate and ubw routes, until I got to the final scene of day 12 in Heaven's Feel, and I've gotten this error message that crashes the game:

Script exception raisedscript exception : エラーが発生しました
    ファイル : 桜ルート十二日目-14.ks 行 : 315
    タグ : bg ( ← エラーの発生した前後のタグを示している場合もあります )
    Cannot suggest graphics extension for file://./c/users/1vid/desktop/fate visual novel/data.xp3>c12b

Does anyone know what's wrong/what I can do to fix this? Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy View Post
    I've been going through the game just fine, I finished the fate and ubw routes, until I got to the final scene of day 12 in Heaven's Feel, and I've gotten this error message that crashes the game:

Script exception raisedscript exception : エラーが発生しました
    ファイル : 桜ルート十二日目-14.ks 行 : 315
    タグ : bg ( ← エラーの発生した前後のタグを示している場合もあります )
    Cannot suggest graphics extension for file://./c/users/1vid/desktop/fate visual novel/data.xp3>c12b

Does anyone know what's wrong/what I can do to fix this? Thank you in advance.
    I'm gonna assume it's the scene where
    Spoiler:
    Sakura gets slashed...
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3049567 The new beta files should fix the issue ^^
    Last edited by Camarel; May 2nd, 2020 at 08:25 AM.

Hello. I've installed the 1.0 Beta of Ultimate, but I just wanted to know if it was possible to change the animated text icons to the previous release? Thanks.

So I was constantly getting crashes of the likes of "TVP(KIRIKIRI) Z core / Scripting Platform for Win32 has stopped working" when launching both the 0.9 version as well as the 1.0-beta. Turns out, Fate.exe was reading stuff from "Documents\faterealtanua_savedata" folder where some xp3 files of a different translation patch need to be placed for that one to work. Is it possible to get KirikiriZ of the Ultimate Version to not try to read from that folder, too, and just stick to its own directory, in order to make keeping different versions and translations of the game a little easier?

(Any help in getting the normal versions of FSN-RN and its translation patches to not use that folder are highly welcome, too! I'd really like to have all versions and translations in a functioning state independed of each other without having to move files in and out of the faterealtanua_savedata folder all the time.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    So I was constantly getting crashes of the likes of "TVP(KIRIKIRI) Z core / Scripting Platform for Win32 has stopped working" when launching both the 0.9 version as well as the 1.0-beta. Turns out, Fate.exe was reading stuff from "Documents\faterealtanua_savedata" folder where some xp3 files of a different translation patch need to be placed for that one to work. Is it possible to get KirikiriZ of the Ultimate Version to not try to read from that folder, too, and just stick to its own directory, in order to make keeping different versions and translations of the game a little easier?

(Any help in getting the normal versions of FSN-RN and its translation patches to not use that folder are highly welcome, too! I'd really like to have all versions and translations in a functioning state independed of each other without having to move files in and out of the faterealtanua_savedata folder all the time.)
    I have implemented a method to disable reading from faterealtanua_savedata folder and will be in the next release.

If you want to use existing patches, I suggest creating scripts that will automatically move in/out files, then launch the game.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soundtrackdan View Post
    Hello. I've installed the 1.0 Beta of Ultimate, but I just wanted to know if it was possible to change the animated text icons to the previous release? Thanks.
    This might be partially my fault - I had discovered a minor visual bug with those icons when changing between quality settings (previously the icons were different between "low" and "high" quality), and I wouldn't be surprised if the solution found was to force a single icon regardless of quality.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by soundtrackdan View Post

Go to Patch->Message Window->Mobile message window and ensure it is checked.
    Go to Display->Quality then select "High".

Blog Entries
    Actually those were only supposed to be displayed with the mobile message window. It was a bug that was fixed.
    I can make a separate switch for them if anyone wants though.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Actually those were only supposed to be displayed with the mobile message window. It was a bug that was fixed.
    I can make a separate switch for them if anyone wants though.
    Yes, please. Thank you!

Sorry if the question is misplaced, but I just finished playing F\SN PC Realta Nua with English Voice & Translation patch, & also HD patch (no vita, decensor or h content patch). Also I play textual content Realta Nua, & censor content is on by default.

I have unlocked all 5 endings, all dojos & all CGs except this one:

Gallery: Fate: third page: 1st row: 3rd CG!
    https://i.imgur.com/qZVBh4T.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/0m4JVEY.jpg

I realize that whole Fate route gallery 3rd page is dedicated to
    Spoiler:
    "Dragon Core" scene
    , but I have all other CGs from the same scene, & for some reason this one won't show up.

Could it be a bug in the translation patch? (I don't have any error there whatsoever). Can someone tell me how to get this CG, please?
    Last edited by qrst; May 7th, 2020 at 08:58 AM.
    "I can be patient! I don't mind waiting, I mind not knowing how long to wait though."
    "Isn't this called IMPATIENCE?!"

Blog Entries
    Yes this is indeed a bug. Thanks for reporting, will be fixed in the next version.

In the mean time you can do the following:
    1. Click Debug->Console (in the dialog bar at the top of the window)
    2. paste the following command and press enter:
    Code:
    kag.tagHandlers.displayedon(%["storage" => "swirl"])
    3. re-enter the gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Yes this is indeed a bug. Thanks for reporting, will be fixed in the next version.

In the mean time you can do the following:
    1. Click Debug->Console (in the dialog bar at the top of the window)
    2. paste the following command and press enter:
    Code:
    kag.tagHandlers.displayedon(%["storage" => "swirl"])
    3. re-enter the gallery.
    Oh many thanks for your response, sir!
    Here is my observation:
    When I use the suggested command, the missing CG shows up in the gallery, but it's still not playing in the gameplay itself.
    Is there a fix for this?
    "I can be patient! I don't mind waiting, I mind not knowing how long to wait though."

Quote Originally Posted by qrst View Post
    Oh many thanks for your response, sir!
    Here is my observation:
    When I use the suggested command, the missing CG shows up in the gallery, but it's still not playing in the gameplay itself.
    Is there a fix for this?
    That is intentional behavior when Textual content setting is not set to "Realta Nua".
    The bug is that the CG displayed flag is not set when the textual content setting is set to "Realta Nua".

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    That is intentional behavior when Textual content setting is not set to "Realta Nua".
    The bug is that the CG displayed flag is not set when the textual content setting is set to "Realta Nua".
    But I remember the textual content was set on Mixed by default, but I changed it to Realta Nua either at the beginning or some time after the prologue (I was worried mixed meant allowing some of the H content), & I confirm it's set to Realta Nua now.
    So From which point in the game I need to repeat to get the missing CG to play?