Page 79 of 143 FirstFirst ... 29697477787980818489129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    Download, extract, and replace the files with the ones from the beta patch: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3049567
    Download and extract so that "mpv.exe" is in the same directory as "Fate.exe": https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpv...e2.7z/download
    Start "Fate.exe".
    Attempt to play a movie in the movie menu.
    OH MY LORD, THANK YOUUUU. This worked.

I just dragged over the new patches you linked to replace the old ones, however there were just a few new ones and I kept the ones (the 15 or so I had but allowed new ones to rewrite if it had same name). Was it important to clear out the folder first?

Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    OH MY LORD, THANK YOUUUU. This worked.

I just dragged over the new patches you linked to replace the old ones, however there were just a few new ones and I kept the ones (the 15 or so I had but allowed new ones to rewrite if it had same name). Was it important to clear out the folder first?
    You don't need to clear out the folder first.

「いや―――来い、セイバァァァアアア! !!!」
    Hey, can anyone help me with the one I posted earlier? 頼む?

Quote Originally Posted by N0Mi0 View Post
    What do these two options do? I haven't noticed any differences.

Also, can someone tell me why the Vita movie that plays after officially entering Fate route wasn't added to the movie list? And, why there is no "in frame" option? Did I brake something somehow? (I tried going to the scene again, still doesn't appear in the list)

P.S. Also, I think "display subtitles in movies" option doesn't work yet? At least I've seen no subs so far, even though I enabled it since the beginning.

I've installed everything and so far everything seems to be working as intended the only thing that is weird is that instead of it going to the title screen it goes straight into to fate. Is that suppose to happen with the latest beta patch or is there a fix for this?

Quote Originally Posted by electosparky View Post
    I've installed everything and so far everything seems to be working as intended the only thing that is weird is that instead of it going to the title screen it goes straight into to fate. Is that suppose to happen with the latest beta patch or is there a fix for this?
    In menu set option Patch → Options → Prologue title menu

Hello, I faced a problem after installing a patch. When I'm triying to run Fate.exe I get an error about "Script exception raised file:// ... /path.xp3 is not XP3 archive or unsupported". Is there a fix for this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by vavik View Post
    Hello, I faced a problem after installing a patch. When I'm triying to run Fate.exe I get an error about "Script exception raised file:// ... /path.xp3 is not XP3 archive or unsupported". Is there a fix for this issue?
    You need to go here https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8229 then download the files below "Mandatory patches". Replace the files in the installation directory.

「いや―――来い、セイバァァァアアア! !!!」
    Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    in the planned "HD patch"
    Um, is there a thread for this or something? I was planning on going through F/ha after this, and I would wait if there's something as big as HD patch coming.
    Actually, I didn't hear about this before, but then again, I'm not in the loop, so.

Thanks.

Um, is there a thread for this or something? I was planning on going through F/ha after this, and I would wait if there's something as big as HD patch coming.
    Actually, I didn't hear about this before, but then again, I'm not in the loop, so.

Thanks.
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/7705

「いや―――来い、セイバァァァアアア! !!!」
    Hm, I do know about this one; you mean it would be updated there?

...Actually, I probably should lurk and ask there, yeah. サンキュー。

You need to go here https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8229 then download the files below "Mandatory patches". Replace the files in the installation directory.
    I've replaced these files but it doesn't works. After run Fate.exe I get windows sound about error and nothing happens

「いや―――来い、セイバァァァアアア! !!!」
    Quote Originally Posted by vavik View Post
    I've replaced these files but it doesn't works. After run Fate.exe I get windows sound about error and nothing happens
    Why don't you just go ahead and use the beta 1.0?

https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3049567

Also make sure you're using the required release.

---

Hey, can anyone help me with the one I posted earlier? 頼む?

What do these two options do? I haven't noticed any differences.

Also, can someone tell me why the Vita movie that plays after officially entering Fate route wasn't added to the movie list? And, why there is no "in frame" option? Did I brake something somehow? (I tried going to the scene again, still doesn't appear in the list)

P.S. Also, I think "display subtitles in movies" option doesn't work yet? At least I've seen no subs so far, even though I enabled it since the beginning.
    OK, jeeez. In the end I found the answer myself. It's thankfully mentioned in the accompanying readme file. Who would've ever guessed, huh?

Anyway, for anyone interested:

Gallery

• Extended gallery - updates the gallery with more CGs from the classic 2004 and PS2 releases of the game.
    • Merged gallery - removes duplicate entries between routes and rearranges some CGs to match the gallery of the PS2 version of the game.
    • High quality thumbnails - dynamically generate gallery thumbnails. Looks better in high quality mode, but takes slightly longer to load.

Now, I was under the opinion that it's actually Réalta Nua that has more CGs. So don't ask me what it adds from 2004 and PS2. Good to have it anyway.

Hey guys, once again I'm in need of your help and tried to fiddle with this with no success. When I get to this one fight the game always crashes when I choose the right answer. Wrong answer I get the Taiga/Illya scene at the dojo advising me to always save before making a choice.

Choice screenshot:
    https://imgur.com/cWPvXmq

The error screenshot after making the choice:
    https://imgur.com/fDQxPae

I'm on macOS and must run the 3 routes separately by launching one of the 3 .exe with Wine Stable. Trying to run the 32-bit installer from the OP doesn't work (it can't find bgimage.xp3 during installation and it halts see screenshot: https://imgur.com/44sdmhW).

I have installed Quibe's patches from March 2020 and thrown them into the "faterealtanua_savedata" under my Documents folder.

BTW, there were earlier instances like this where I got a different error but I was usually able to just bypass forth:
    https://imgur.com/n1kHlxZ

Since I'm not running the consolidated Fate.exe/Ultimate Edition I don't have any options to turn video off...

And I do have the mpv.exe in the same folder as the Fate stay night[Realta Nua] -Fate-.exe for video support. The very first opening video works after the prologue so not sure what's wrong now.

Hello, tell me please, how can I extract xp3 archives?

「いや―――来い、セイバァァァアアア! !!!」
    Hey guys, once again I'm in need of your help and tried to fiddle with this with no success. When I get to this one fight the game always crashes when I choose the right answer. Wrong answer I get the Taiga/Illya scene at the dojo advising me to always save before making a choice.

Choice screenshot:
    https://imgur.com/cWPvXmq

The error screenshot after making the choice:
    https://imgur.com/fDQxPae

。。。」
    >"????"
    While I don't know about the issue, those question marks usually indicate missing characters. I know it's "localized," but maybe try running it in locale? I assume it's engine's error codes, which would be otherwise shown using Japanese characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazaka1352 View Post
    Extract? If you mean using them for the patch, then just extract them from the archive, not open them themselves. Use 7-zip or something.

Now if you're actually talking about opening .xp3, then it can be googled, KiriKiri is a popular engine. です。

̶G̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶/̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶n̶o̶o̶n̶/̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶
    ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶
    ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶v̶a̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶(̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶)̶.̶
    ̶U̶n̶f̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶e̶t̶e̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶.̶
    ̶D̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶l̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶(̶p̶a̶r̶d̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶u̶n̶)̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶n̶-̶u̶l̶t̶i̶m̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶m̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶n̶o̶v̶e̶l̶?̶
    ̶
    ̶P̶.̶S̶.̶ ̶B̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶(̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶)̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶e̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶(̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶d̶m̶i̶n̶i̶s̶t̶r̶a̶t̶o̶r̶)̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶.̶
    ̶
    ̶E̶d̶i̶t̶:̶ ̶(̶a̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶)̶
    ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶i̶m̶g̶u̶r̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶a̶/̶h̶B̶B̶u̶e̶n̶5̶

Al̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶n̶b̶l̶o̶g̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶o̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶.̶
    ̶I̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶.̶
    ̶I̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶"̶M̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶"̶k̶a̶g̶"̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶"̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶o̶l̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶?̶ ̶I̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶u̶l̶t̶y̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶?̶ ̶

Forget it, i deleted a thingie that ended with .ksg because i had seen people talking about that here and it worked.
    Thanks for the help , I will test the game now, if I find an error I will ask for help.
    Last edited by Ekusas Leengard; May 26th, 2020 at 05:33 PM.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    At the risk of being off-topic, I have discovered a crime against all Nasuverse fans, particularly those that like Tsukihime, that must be rectified in some way, shape, or form...

WinCDEmu doesn't support CD Audio (CDDA), you know like what Tsukihime and Tsuki-Bako uses:

I have installed Quibe's patches from March 2020 and thrown them into the "faterealtanua_savedata" under my Documents folder.

Since I'm not running the consolidated Fate.exe/Ultimate Edition I don't have any options to turn video off...
    Whoa whoa wait hold up, those patches are only intended for Ultimate Edition and nothing else. If you aren't using Ultimate Edition because you simply don't have a copy, then refer to this post I made earlier in this thread:

If anything I wouldn't be surprised if this is why you're having an error at all when you select "Save Saber" at the 'Run away with Tohsaka' plot-branch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazaka1352 View Post
    Now if you're actually talking about opening .xp3, then it can be googled, KiriKiri is a popular engine.
    What you're looking for is kiririki (notice the placement of the second k and the second r); kirikiri is the engine that Fate/stay night itself runs on.

However I would instead recommend some newer tools that were suggested in the replies under this older post of mine asking a similar question:

HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

At the risk of being off-topic, I have discovered a crime against all Nasuverse fans, particularly those that like Tsukihime, that must be rectified in some way, shape, or form...

WinCDEmu doesn't support CD Audio (CDDA), you know like what Tsukihime and Tsuki-Bako uses:

If i recall correctly, I've gotten Tsukihime Audio to work with _inmm a few years back. This basically patches the game exe so it sends the CD audio commands to the _inmm.dll which in turn plays back ripped ogg audio files. Worked well, I think.

So, hello again.
    I am here to ask a simple question.
    I thought in the title menu there were 4 options (load; start; config; extra) but the extra option doesn't appear to me (at least for now)
    Is it a bug or do I have to complete something before it appears?

Whoa whoa wait hold up, those patches are only intended for Ultimate Edition and nothing else. If you aren't using Ultimate Edition because you simply don't have a copy, then refer to this post I made earlier in this thread:

If anything I wouldn't be surprised if this is why you're having an error at all when you select "Save Saber" at the 'Run away with Tohsaka' plot-branch.
    Oh? For some reason I thought the patches can be used interchangeably because whenever I get help peeps were just like "just drag and drop the patches and let them replace whatever you have in there."

I was ready to start clean with Quibe's patches and Ultimate Edition but...I can't run the installer with Wine Stable. It gives me an error:
    https://imgur.com/44sdmhW

EDIT:

Welp I decided to keep whatever old patches that were meant to go with .exe files I had and didn't replace them with any new patches. It seems to have skipped over that video fine after answering the question. A bit glitchy but it passed... I can't see the video but that's alright. I'm just glad I can continue with the story. Hope I'm not missing out much. >:
    Last edited by Alik; May 27th, 2020 at 08:29 PM.