Page 83 of 143 FirstFirst ... 33737881828384858893133 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Hey trying to get this to work, I am getting an and error called
    Script exception raised
    Read error
    any help would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    I'm trying to make the page work on multiple platforms, so I'd like to know browser, version, and the error.
    I'm getting this error: https://privatebin.net/?639a3a4cf8a4...UEYWoSaq7e7nj7

Firefox 77.0.1, Arch Linux

Quote Originally Posted by dubhad View Post
    I'm getting this error: https://privatebin.net/?639a3a4cf8a4...UEYWoSaq7e7nj7

Firefox 77.0.1, Arch Linux
    Do you have WebGL enabled?

Do you have WebGL enabled?
    Nope

Out of curiosity, is there a way to install Fate/stay night on an Amazon Fire tablet?

Hey if you need this here is the pastebin for the error
    https://pastebin.com/bCaqjyU3

nvm I got it working by manually downloading each patch

Quote Originally Posted by Domino5555 View Post
    Out of curiosity, is there a way to install Fate/stay night on an Amazon Fire tablet?
    Try asking in AndroidVisualNovels Discord

Quote Originally Posted by dubhad View Post
    Nope
    I added a fallback for when WebGL is disabled, so please try it out. You may have to flush caches by using Shift-F5.

Try asking in AndroidVisualNovels Discord
    Can you please provide a link?

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    I'm getting an error message when trying to start the game, the installation and merge process seemed to have gone well so I don't really understand what's going wrong. The error message is as follows.

Script exception raised
    file://./program files (x86)/fate / stay night[realta nua] ultimate edition/patch.xp3 is not XP3 archive or unsupported
    Help pls?

Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar View Post
    I'm getting an error message when trying to start the game, the installation and merge process seemed to have gone well so I don't really understand what's going wrong. The error message is as follows.

Help pls?
    You need to go here https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8229 then download the files below "Mandatory patches". Replace the files in the installation directory.

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    Thanks, got it working. Thought those patches were already put into the installer.

Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar View Post
    Thanks, got it working. Thought those patches were already put into the installer.
    The error occurs when the download failed.

Hi. I am having trouble with the high quality setting of the game, when I click on it the screen becomes like 3/4 black and portions of the game are cut. This doesn't happen on low quality and I don't know what to do.

I have downloaded all of the patches to the best of my knowlage and merged the files without issue, but whenever I try to start it I am given the error message
    Kirikiri
    script exception raised
    file://./c/program files (x86)/Fate stay night[realta Nua] ultimate
    edition/patch.xp3 is not .xp3 archive or unsupported.

this was the download location that the installer gave me. I have the game files from the Win Rars in a D: drive and the faterealtanua_savedata folder is in My documents which is also under the main C: drive.
    anyone know a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir2K View Post
    Hi. I am having trouble with the high quality setting of the game, when I click on it the screen becomes like 3/4 black and portions of the game are cut. This doesn't happen on low quality and I don't know what to do.
    Try the beta version. https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3049567
    Overwrite the files when extracting.

Quote Originally Posted by Alecsa View Post
    I have downloaded all of the patches to the best of my knowlage and merged the files without issue, but whenever I try to start it I am given the error message
    Kirikiri
    script exception raised
    file://./c/program files (x86)/Fate stay night[realta Nua] ultimate
    edition/patch.xp3 is not .xp3 archive or unsupported.

this was the download location that the installer gave me. I have the game files from the Win Rars in a D: drive and the faterealtanua_savedata folder is in My documents which is also under the main C: drive.
    anyone know a fix?
    You need to go here https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8229 then download the files below "Mandatory patches". Replace the files in the installation directory.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; July 10th, 2020 at 03:00 PM.

So, I tried installing the FSN RN Ultimate Edition, but I ran into an issue. So I'm gonna try redoing what needs to be done, and asking you guys for aid when I go through each step.

Quote Originally Posted by LightUnite View Post
    So, I tried installing the FSN RN Ultimate Edition, but I ran into an issue. So I'm gonna try redoing what needs to be done, and asking you guys for aid when I go through each step.
    What issue