Page 84 of 143 FirstFirst ... 34747982838485868994134 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

This was the error message I recieved: Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\OWNER\\Desktop\\Fate Stay-Night - Full Voice\\bgimage.xp3'

Also, I don't know what to set up as a directory for the three route files to merge into, or the destination or saving folder.

Quote Originally Posted by LightUnite View Post
    This was the error message I recieved: Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\OWNER\\Desktop\\Fate Stay-Night - Full Voice\\bgimage.xp3'

Also, I don't know what to set up as a directory for the three route files to merge into, or the destination or saving folder.
    You have incorrect files.

There is an easier method. Put this into your torrent client: cdda8a7b047a55e55baf38d7b842e886052aa1bd

If you don't know how to use it, put it into google instead.

Okay, I just put it into google, and took the first result, and downloaded it. What do I do now?

Edit: Mind you, I don't even know if I have a torrent client.

Edit 2: Or if I even have an app that can run it. What app(s) on a Windows system do you use to run F/SN?
    Last edited by LightUnite; June 28th, 2020 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LightUnite View Post
    Okay, I just put it into google, and took the first result, and downloaded it. What do I do now?

Edit: Mind you, I don't even know if I have a torrent client.

Edit 2: Or if I even have an app that can run it. What app(s) on a Windows system do you use to run F/SN?
    Use qBitTorrent

Okay, I just installed qBitTorrent, and now I'm downloading F/SN RN Ultimate Edition. What do I do after that?

After download, delete "config.ksc" then run "Fate.exe"

Done. Now it's FINALLY working. Thanks!

excuse me sir, how do i use "-videosubsystem=mpv" in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Robinjarwo View Post
    excuse me sir, how do i use "-videosubsystem=mpv" in the game?
    Ensure that you are using the beta version. https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3049567
    Overwrite the files when extracting.
    Extract "mpv.exe" from either one of the archives (32bit or 64bit depending on your system) located here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpv...windows/files/
    After doing that, place "mpv.exe" in the same directory as "Fate.exe".
    Start "Fate.exe".
    In the menu, go to Patch->Movies->Force movie playback using mpv.

ياويل حالي من الفرقا ويا عزي لحالي BourdiGa's Avatar
    just downloaded the merged edition, where to add the other patches? witch was within the 2013 version files, such as
    allpatch_op.xp3
    patch_op.xp3
    allpatch_vita_ost.xp3

thanks in advance for the hard work

Quote Originally Posted by BourdiGa View Post
    just downloaded the merged edition, where to add the other patches? witch was within the 2013 version files, such as
    allpatch_op.xp3
    patch_op.xp3
    allpatch_vita_ost.xp3

thanks in advance for the hard work
    Those files are not needed. Use the installer on the first page of the post

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    Those files are not needed. Use the installer on the first page of the post
    i already got the merged edition, don't need the installer.
    what i got; https://imgur.com/a/m2Q7Tl5

what i have to add, from the 2013 edition's patches; https://imgur.com/a/FlSXIer

Quote Originally Posted by BourdiGa View Post
    i already got the merged edition, don't need the installer.
    what i got; https://imgur.com/a/m2Q7Tl5

what i have to add, from the 2013 edition's patches; https://imgur.com/a/FlSXIer
    You don't need to mix in the patches from the old version. The features of the old version have already been integrated into the ultimate edition.
    Mixing the old version archives with the new version may result in errors.

Blog Entries
    And here I thought calling it the Ultimate Edition will prevent those kind of issues...

https://imgur.com/vQ5nsxE
    well.. thanks again

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    And here I thought calling it the Ultimate Edition will prevent those kind of issues...
    It might be more of the fact that existing guides (such as those on Reddit) are based around the non-ultimate edition, so people come from that and find out about the ultimate edition and think that this is an "upgrade patch" because 99.99% of unofficial modifications to any sort of non-open source software is a patch, not stand-alone.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Hello I was looking for a thread that was open since the orignal reddit thread was closed. I have an issue while installing the game the installer seems to be working fine until it asks me to choose the route for unlimeted blade works and heaven's feel to which it won't allow me to click next.

I figured that by creating new folders with the same name as it's specified by the installer in the same place it expects the folders will be it would work but if I do that I get an error message. Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Fate/stay night[Realta Nua] -Fate-\\bgimage.xp3'. As well as me getting a new folder with just 1 json file which is called patches. I have tried both installers both 32 bit and 64 bit but they all have the same problem. I don't know if this is an issue with the installer or my own computer but if anyone has any ideas as to how to fix this I'd appreciate it. If this has been brought up before I'm sorry but I also don't want to read 84 pages to find the solution to this. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitpunch View Post
    Hello I was looking for a thread that was open since the orignal reddit thread was closed. I have an issue while installing the game the installer seems to be working fine until it asks me to choose the route for unlimeted blade works and heaven's feel to which it won't allow me to click next.

I figured that by creating new folders with the same name as it's specified by the installer in the same place it expects the folders will be it would work but if I do that I get an error message. Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Fate/stay night[Realta Nua] -Fate-\\bgimage.xp3'. As well as me getting a new folder with just 1 json file which is called patches. I have tried both installers both 32 bit and 64 bit but they all have the same problem. I don't know if this is an issue with the installer or my own computer but if anyone has any ideas as to how to fix this I'd appreciate it. If this has been brought up before I'm sorry but I also don't want to read 84 pages to find the solution to this. Thank you.
    You have incorrect files.

There is an easier method. Put this into your torrent client: cdda8a7b047a55e55baf38d7b842e886052aa1bd

If you don't know how to use it, put it into google instead.

Has the sound issue been fixed yet? Stuff like that drives me nuts so that's the only thing I'm holding out for.

The issue was fixed in the beta version. https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3049567
    Overwrite the files when extracting.