Page 88 of 143 FirstFirst ... 38788386878889909398138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by helpfuloates View Post
    Howdy, having a small problem. I finished the first "chapter" maybe? I don't know what they're called - just got into the series - but as I finish it, I get this error. Those files it mentions are not present in my game's installation folder.

I did basic Googling and saw it may be a fault of having my save folder as "read-only" and even when I try to click it off, hit Apply, and then OK, checking it immediately thereafter shows it's still read-only. Not sure what's going on there.

If anyone has any fixes, I'd be more than appreciative.

You need to start from the beginning on the title screen.

You can skip scenes quickly. You can do this for scenes that you have already seen.

To skip text, hold the Ctrl key.

(This issue has been fixed and will be in a future release)

Many many thanks.

Will this error persist at the end of each "day" or is it just a problem with the first day? Is there a workaround if it's a persistent bug? Mostly asking because skipping a bunch of days sounds like it may take a lot of time...

Many many thanks.

Will this error persist at the end of each "day" or is it just a problem with the first day? Is there a workaround if it's a persistent bug? Mostly asking because skipping a bunch of days sounds like it may take a lot of time...
    You can skip over each scenario (the dialog) instead of page by page (holding the Ctrl key). See the second screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    You can skip over each scenario (the dialog) instead of page by page (holding the Ctrl key). See the second screenshot.
    Hmm, maybe I have a different problem then. Holding the Ctrl key seemingly does the same thing as right click > Go to Next where it just speeds through all the text etc.

To give more info, when I hold Ctrl or right click and hit Go to Next, it just blazes through everything as if my Enter button has a turbo option. It doesn't just "go to" the next thing. I'm guessing this is because I'm doing "Start" as opposed to "Load" and on a new game, I wouldn't seen the stuff it's blazing through yet.

But to backtrack to me saving it'd take a long time is if I have to start a new game every time I get through a day just to get the following day. Like, if I get past day 20, I have to start a new game and have the game blaze through 19 days - which would take awhile.
    Last edited by helpfuloates; August 17th, 2020 at 01:14 AM.

Hmm, maybe I have a different problem then. Holding the Ctrl key seemingly does the same thing as right click > Go to Next where it just speeds through all the text etc.

To give more info, when I hold Ctrl or right click and hit Go to Next, it just blazes through everything as if my Enter button has a turbo option. It doesn't just "go to" the next thing. I'm guessing this is because I'm doing "Start" as opposed to "Load" and on a new game, I wouldn't seen the stuff it's blazing through yet.

But to backtrack to me saving it'd take a long time is if I have to start a new game every time I get through a day just to get the following day. Like, if I get past day 20, I have to start a new game and have the game blaze through 19 days - which would take awhile.
    The error only occurs if you load a save file saved in a different version of the patch. As long as you use the same version of the patch for your playthrough, you won't get that error.

Ah, got it. I must have loaded a save from the version in the OP after having updated to the v1.0 beta.

Many thanks again. Hopefully the info shared here is useful to someone in the future.

[IMG]****************************file/d/1Nxe3p22EkajujtsnclJ6hhDeMnci2ujI/view?usp=sharing[/IMG]

****************************file/d/1Nxe...ew?usp=sharing

any solution to this ? Happens on the high quality preset

Ultimate Edition V1.0.0. same as earlier editions

Quote Originally Posted by AHX2024 View Post
    [IMG]****************************file/d/1Nxe3p22EkajujtsnclJ6hhDeMnci2ujI/view?usp=sharing[/IMG]

****************************file/d/1Nxe...ew?usp=sharing

any solution to this ? Happens on the high quality preset

Ultimate Edition V1.0.0. same as earlier editions

Open a Windows Explorer window to the folder containing the game, then move your mouse cursor to an empty space with no icons.

While holding down the Shift key, open the contextual menu by right-clicking, pressing Shift-F10, or pressing the Menu key.
    Click on "Open command window here". (On some configurations of Windows, this may show "Open PowerShell window here" instead.)

Type in ".\Fate.exe" and press enter.

Select the high quality.
    After the console output has stopped:
    Open the contextual menu by right-clicking, pressing Shift-F10 on your keyboard, or pressing the Menu key on your keyboard.
    Click "Select All".

Once the text has been highlighted, right-click to copy the text to your clipboard.

Open pastebin.com in your web browser.

Paste the contents into the box by either of the following methods:
    Open the contextual menu by right-clicking, pressing Shift-F10 on your keyboard, or pressing the Menu key on your keyboard.
    Click "Paste".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-V on your keyboard.

Scroll down and click "Create new paste".

Click on the URL bar, then highlight the link by either of the following methods:
    Click "Select All".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-A on your keyboard.

Copy the highlighted URL into the clipboard by either of the following methods:
    Click "Copy".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-C on your keyboard.

Go to this forum thread, and scroll down until you see a section called "Quick Reply".
    Click on the box that is below that section.
    Paste the clipboard contents by either of the following methods:
    Click "Paste".
    OR
    Click on "Post Quick Reply".

Teaser of a side project…

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    Open a Windows Explorer window to the folder containing the game, then move your mouse cursor to an empty space with no icons.

While holding down the Shift key, open the contextual menu by right-clicking, pressing Shift-F10, or pressing the Menu key.
    Click on "Open command window here". (On some configurations of Windows, this may show "Open PowerShell window here" instead.)

Select the high quality.
    Click "Select All".

Once the text has been highlighted, right-click to copy the text to your clipboard.

Click "Paste".
    OR

Click on the URL bar, then highlight the link by either of the following methods:
    Click "Select All".
    OR

Click "Copy".
    OR

Go to this forum thread, and scroll down until you see a section called "Quick Reply".
    Click "Paste".
    OR
    glitch solved.

the glitch was caused by naming having a directory name with a space in it. changing the dir from "HDD GAMES/FSN Ultimate" to "GAMES/FSN" solved it

If anyone is interested in converting the TCWF (.tcw) voice files, here is a tool you can use: https://github.com/uyjulian/tcwfutil...0/tcwfutil.exe

Just drag and drop the files on the executable to convert them.

Source code is here: https://github.com/uyjulian/tcwfutil

Hi, good day. I'm trying to unlock Tiger Dojo 13 and this error occurs whenever I try to through Day 14. I've seen post a similar error from last year but I couldn't really find the solution. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Here's the screenshot of the error: https://imgur.com/a/qngUweS
    Last edited by Munuo; August 20th, 2020 at 03:46 AM.

Blog Entries
    Download the beta version (search beta in this thread...)

It worked and fixed my problem, thank you for the reply and your hard work. I'll be sharing this if you don't mind.

Hello Ive been getting an error about needing a Fate.cf file does anyone know what that is

Quote Originally Posted by jjug2029 View Post
    Hello Ive been getting an error about needing a Fate.cf file does anyone know what that is

Select the high quality.
    Click "Select All".

Click "Paste".
    OR

Click "Select All".
    OR

Click "Copy".
    OR

Click "Paste".
    OR

Ok I fixed my error, you have to install the patches manually instead of the installer

And with that now I can play fate stay night on the go with a usb

I recently just finish downloading this game, and it seems like I only have access to Saber route and not UBW or HF, I don't have the option to select it so is there something wrong that I need to do? and also how to I put the 100% file on to the game cuz it seems like it didn't register.

- - - Updated - - -

may I ask, how did u have the extra choice on title screen, I don't have anything like that and seems like I only can play saber route

Quote Originally Posted by DEMN8 View Post
    I recently just finish downloading this game, and it seems like I only have access to Saber route and not UBW or HF, I don't have the option to select it so is there something wrong that I need to do? and also how to I put the 100% file on to the game cuz it seems like it didn't register.

- - - Updated - - -

may I ask, how did u have the extra choice on title screen, I don't have anything like that and seems like I only can play saber route
    There is no selection as the routes are merged.

So I just need to play through the game to unlock each route right? And how do I implement the 100%save files on to the game