Page 89 of 143 FirstFirst ... 39798487888990919499139 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by DEMN8 View Post
    So I just need to play through the game to unlock each route right? And how do I implement the 100%save files on to the game
    Yes, play the game to unlock the routes. For 100% save just place the save file in "faterealtanua_savedata" in the folder you specified when starting the game for the first time.

Ok, I just place the 100% save and it pops out a lot of save files, so if I want to start and brand new game I just press start and it should start a new game for me correct? Also, when I view the gallery I notice some pictures are "non-displayed picture", I m not sure what they mean, are they H-scenes or something? The 3 routes I download are from Nyaa.si, it was the 6 Gb one and I am not sure if the routes I download contain any H-scenes at all? So may I ask where did u download ur 3 different routes?

Ok, I just place the 100% save and it pops out a lot of save files, so if I want to start and brand new game I just press start and it should start a new game for me correct? Also, when I view the gallery I notice some pictures are "non-displayed picture", I m not sure what they mean, are they H-scenes or something? The 3 routes I download are from Nyaa.si, it was the 6 Gb one and I am not sure if the routes I download contain any H-scenes at all? So may I ask where did u download ur 3 different routes?
    "non-displayed picture" is for ones that are not unlocked yet (There have been changes in the update). The patch will insert the H-scenes if you have the option enabled.

Morning. New here and just had a concern that I'm sure has been seen a lot on this forum. Whenever I try to install the Ultimate edition, it gives me an error stating that for Fate bgimage.xp3 is not found. Even though I see it on my files. Is there a way to fix this error? I'd post screen shots I'v taken but I don't know how to add attachments onto this. any help would be appreciated!

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra_Kurogane View Post
    Morning. New here and just had a concern that I'm sure has been seen a lot on this forum. Whenever I try to install the Ultimate edition, it gives me an error stating that for Fate bgimage.xp3 is not found. Even though I see it on my files. Is there a way to fix this error? I'd post screen shots I'v taken but I don't know how to add attachments onto this. any help would be appreciated!

thank you.
    You have the incorrect files, as there is a broken download going around with "bgimage.xp3" missing.

I recommend using the prepatched version.
    The following post will assist you: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3066122

Had to delete config.ksc but it worked! Thanks so much

Hey, so I'm having a problem that I've seen a number of times on this site.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, trying out different things, but nothing seems to be working and I'm always stuck with the same issue. Basically, whenever I try to run Fate.exe, I get a window that says "Browse for Files or Folders" and beneath it "Select XP3 file or folder" - nothing I choose works (and obviously this is not what is supposed to happen). When I select any file at all, I get an error message that says "Script exception raised - Cannot find storage startup.tjs"

I've literally followed a tutorial on how to download the Ultimate Edition, and it still doesn't work - it's highly likely that I downloaded something incorrectly, but something beyond "You downloaded the game incorrectly" (something I've seen in other answers to similar problems) would be greatly appreciated, if anyone is familiar with this issue. I'm desperate at this point - I've been trying to download this for 8+ hours now. Any help would be wonderful!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous_Goose View Post
    Hey, so I'm having a problem that I've seen a number of times on this site.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, trying out different things, but nothing seems to be working and I'm always stuck with the same issue. Basically, whenever I try to run Fate.exe, I get a window that says "Browse for Files or Folders" and beneath it "Select XP3 file or folder" - nothing I choose works (and obviously this is not what is supposed to happen). When I select any file at all, I get an error message that says "Script exception raised - Cannot find storage startup.tjs"

I've literally followed a tutorial on how to download the Ultimate Edition, and it still doesn't work - it's highly likely that I downloaded something incorrectly, but something beyond "You downloaded the game incorrectly" (something I've seen in other answers to similar problems) would be greatly appreciated, if anyone is familiar with this issue. I'm desperate at this point - I've been trying to download this for 8+ hours now. Any help would be wonderful!

Thanks!

You are missing "data.xp3".

The following post will assist you: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3066122

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    You are missing "data.xp3".

I see "data.xp3", but it's located in a folder that was automatically created upon installing called "old_patches" - does this matter, or should I just use the prepatched version as you said? Just wanted to see if that made any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous_Goose View Post
    I see "data.xp3", but it's located in a folder that was automatically created upon installing called "old_patches" - does this matter, or should I just use the prepatched version as you said? Just wanted to see if that made any difference.
    Use the prepatched version.

Use the prepatched version.
    It's working - thank you so so much!!

Hi, earlier after downloading the installer, setting up the patches, linking the routes, and finishing I deleted it and the game itself due to an error message I had from the game. Now that I've reinstalled both, after setting up the patches and clicking "Finish", nothing seems to happen (also worth noting, the setup no longer asks me to link the routes). I tried re-deleting and reinstalling it and the same thing happens. What should I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeart View Post
    Hi, earlier after downloading the installer, setting up the patches, linking the routes, and finishing I deleted it and the game itself due to an error message I had from the game. Now that I've reinstalled both, after setting up the patches and clicking "Finish", nothing seems to happen (also worth noting, the setup no longer asks me to link the routes). I tried re-deleting and reinstalling it and the same thing happens. What should I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    The installer configuration is in an inconsistent state.

Wow that was a quick response

Just in case I'm getting this wrong, so I should delete the installer and download the prepatched version from the Drive link, correct?

Wow that was a quick response

Just in case I'm getting this wrong, so I should delete the installer and download the prepatched version from the Drive link, correct?
    Yes, that is correct

The installer configuration is in an inconsistent state.

Alright, after around an hour's worth of downloading due to my slow internet connection, I've installed the Drive file which I'm assuming is the prepatched version. Now, if I'm reading the post you referred me to correctly, I should manually install the rest of the .xp3 patches from the first post? What do I do after?

Edit: I've decided to install the .xp3 files, but now I'm stuck. I'm clueless as to what to do next. It'd be great if anyone can lend any help.
    Last edited by RedHeart; August 22nd, 2020 at 08:01 AM.

I just want to quickly ask something, since Realta Nua is supposed to be a all age fate VN, how is it possible for it to have H scenes? and may I ask where do people download the 3 different routes VN?

just notice something and I think is an error or something. When I look at the save data I implemented with the 100% save, some of the save data shows no data but has a title, so it is possible that I am missing some save data from the 100% file?

- - - Updated - - -

I went to check the data and seems like I dont have the data that is between date 87 to date 259, and some of the data before 87 are also missing. So was this intended when I download the 100% save or did I just ran into some error while downloading?

Alright, after around an hour's worth of downloading due to my slow internet connection, I've installed the Drive file which I'm assuming is the prepatched version. Now, if I'm reading the post you referred me to correctly, I should manually install the rest of the .xp3 patches from the first post? What do I do after?

Edit: I've decided to install the .xp3 files, but now I'm stuck. I'm clueless as to what to do next. It'd be great if anyone can lend any help.
    No, the prepatched version already includes the XP3 file. Just delete "config.ksc" then run "Fate.exe".

I just want to quickly ask something, since Realta Nua is supposed to be a all age fate VN, how is it possible for it to have H scenes? and may I ask where do people download the 3 different routes VN?
    This patch includes the H scenes.

Error popped up while I was trying to extract the prepatch file; WinRAR says there's a write error in the file. Please help.

It's now been 2 days of attempting to download the Fate/Stay Night Ultimate Edition. Tempted to just delete the prepatch and reinstall it all over again, or give up and find the 2013 patch instead.
    Last edited by RedHeart; August 22nd, 2020 at 04:23 PM.