Page 116 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1666106111114115116117118121126 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Try replacing the .xp3 files with the ones from the following link inside the "Patches" folder.
    http://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow
    Well it didn't help, what's more some parts of the menu bar at the to were translated back to Japanese, the game however stayed as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by poog View Post
    Well it didn't help, what's more some parts of the menu bar at the to were translated back to Japanese, the game however stayed as it is.
    Some new menu options are not translated. These will get fixed eventually.

If you have existing save data, it will not start at the prologue. To start at the prologue, from the title menu select Extra -> Prologue

Some new menu options are not translated. These will get fixed eventually.

If you have existing save data, it will not start at the prologue. To start at the prologue, from the title menu select Extra -> Prologue

I think I understand it know: when I downloaded the non patched version, I also downloaded the 100% save data, so that's why the game didn't start at the prologue, but now that I have no save data not only I start from the prologue, but I don't have the 'Extra' menu.
    I am completely new to the visual novel so I apologise for the questions which should have been obvious.

Thank you for your quick help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    I realize that is kind of your pre-defined response to many issues brought up, but isn't all that's needed is to run the uninstaller? It's even provided in the "installer" folder through the mega link in Quibi's signature:

The first time I attempted to download the installer was about 2 days ago and I downloaded it from the google drive link from the original post not through the mega link, so the was no uninstaller.

After I downloaded it via the mega link neither the installer nor the uninstaller seemed to work, the installer detected an existing version but couldn't really reinstall or uninstall.

However the prepatched torrent is working perfectly, so the problem is solved.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poog View Post
    After I downloaded it via the mega link neither the installer nor the uninstaller seemed to work, the installer detected an existing version but couldn't really reinstall or uninstall.
    It would seem that the beta v1.0 uninstaller is not the same as the one used for v0.9.1 (the version from the first post).

Think you could at least try running this old v0.9.1-spec uninstaller?

You don't have to worry about it impacting any prepatched version.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Blog Entries
    The uninstaller should work, but you can also just manually delete the registry entry:
    Code:
    SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] Ultimate Edition

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    It would seem that the beta v1.0 uninstaller is not the same as the one used for v0.9.1 (the version from the first post).

Think you could at least try running this old v0.9.1-spec uninstaller?

You don't have to worry about it impacting any prepatched version.

It indeed uninstalled the patches from said folder, but when I ran the installer from the mega link, although it asked for a destination and save folder, it did not ask for the routes' folders and after I selected the desired patches it crashed.

The older installer however seemed to install it like it is supposed to, except for when I tried launching the game it said that the "patch.xp3" file in the destination folder is not XP3 archive or it is unsupported. I believe it is important to mention that the patch files in the destination folder were all 4KB large.

I tried replacing the file with the one from pathes folder (through the mega link) and it caused another problem stating: " "krkr.console.log" and "hwexcept.log" have been created in either the game's or savedata directory." and saying that the other patch files are not XP3 archives or are unsupported either. So I copied all of the patch files from the mega folder, but the "patch_lang_english.xp3" and "patch_op.xp3" files were not included, and after launching the game again the same problem occured but with the "patch_lang_english.xp3" file.

So I downloaded all of the patch files individually from the original post and copied and overwrote the all of the patch files. And when I tried launching the game nothing happened. So I uninstalled it once more with the v0.9.1 uninstaller which you provided in your previous post, and again, it worked fine (nothing but the "uninstall.exe" file remained).

And again, I started from the beginning, the installer from the mega link didn't seem to work this time either (same problem where it crashed after selecting the desired patches), but it started merging the routes and copying patch files again with the v0.9.1 installer (from the original post).
    AND IT WORKED. I don't know how, or what was different from the first time, but it managed to merge, and patch it.

I am really happy that it worked out in the end, and thank you for your help.

死者 Corpse
    Hello there!
    Holy moly, good to see people are still active in this thread since 2019. Reading the first posts feels like a small LN in itself lol.

Well, I have a problem with launching the game.
    I've recently installed Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua and after it the Ultimate Editon patch from this thread. Thing is, when I try to run the VN (through the shortcut icon which was created after finishing the patch) it shows this error message.:
    "Script Extension raised
    file://./c/users/[myusername]/documents/faterealtanua_savedata/patch.xp3 is not XP3 archive or unsupported"
    (Don't know if it is alright to post imgur links so I just wrote it down this time)

I looked into the FAQ and comments on reddit and the first page of this thread, but I haven't seen this error mentioned. I even reinstalled it and it still shows this error.

I would be very thankful for help to fix this error!
    I can also give a rundown on how, where etc. I installed the three routes and the patch if necessary. (Mostly followed the guide on reddit for that)

死者 Corpse
    Alright, nevermind. Everything seems to be working, or at least I could start the game without issues and everything looks fine. Haven't started playing yet.
    Just burned up everything I installed, then I found a nice installation guide on Youtube.

For all the lost souls, that will come to this place of knowledge after me: Search for Eraxsama on YT for the guide.

Peace out, I'll probably see you good people again when an error will crash the game. Or potentially even break my wrists through the computer screen somehow.
    The agony that trying to fix an error brings, my god...

hi when I play in widescreen it cuts part of the art , is it normal ? theres no way to have the full image when playing in wide screen?

Quote Originally Posted by ori4kun View Post
    hi when I play in widescreen it cuts part of the art , is it normal ? theres no way to have the full image when playing in wide screen?
    Yes, that is how it was designed. If you wish to see the full art you need to play in 4:3 mode.

have you downloaded ****************************file/d/1L9z...T_S6QPdaL/view this patch file
    . and for the installation of the 3 routes, if its like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m21D7OYHNkY this, then that part should be fine
    Last edited by Geo-k; April 8th, 2021 at 03:24 AM.

Work in progress Vita version released; please see https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3111507 for more details.

Does anyone know why these close-up sprites differ so much in image quality?
    https://i.imgur.com/LLm9nAU.png
    https://i.imgur.com/qRtCzCq.png
    Thanks for all your work on the project by the way.

Work in progress Vita version.

If you have any issues, please make a post on this forum thread for the fastest response times.

This port supports English.

If you get redirected to this page when running the Vita version, you have made an incorrect installation. In that case, please read the installation steps below (especially step 4).

Installation:
    1. Prepare the install on a PC using the installer from the first page, or a pre-patched version https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3066122 .
    2. Replace the .xp3 files with the ones from the following link inside the "Patches" folder. https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3107585
    3. Ensure the game works on PC by running "Fate.exe". If that doesn't work, it won't work on Vita either.
    4. Copy the game files to "ux0:/fsnrnue/" so it looks like the following directory tree:
    Code:
    ux0:
    └── fsnrnue
      ├── bgimage.xp3
      ├── bgm.xp3
      ├── data.xp3
      ├── etc.xp3
      ├── fgimage.xp3
      ├── image.xp3
      ├── patch.xp3
      ├── patch_decensor.xp3
      ├── patch_h.xp3
      ├── patch_lang_english.xp3
      ├── patch_op.xp3
      ├── patch_vita_ost.xp3
      ├── rule.xp3
      ├── sound.xp3
      ├── video.xp3
      └── voice.xp3
    5. Download "fate_stay_night_realta_nua_ultimate_edition.v pk" from ******************file/84ZgFZAC#e2AFf5...TgtGiM3JJQF47o and install using VitaShell.
    6. On the LiveArea, click the installed bubble then click on the blue "Click here to run" text

Known issues:
    * Sleep mode will cause error
    * Loading times will take a while (around 1m15s for initial start and 40s for scenario load)
    succesfully installed on my Vita, but i have a couple questions.
    How to save? and can i transfer my saves from the pc versiom of FSNRNUE?

Hi I had a question.I'm trying to run the ultimate edition on Kirikiroid2 and I've got it booting no problem, my issue is in regards to saving. When I try to save, no data appears to be visible from the load game menu. It's almost certainly something dumb I've missed but I'd appreciate the help.
    Currently I have the FSN ultimate edition saved on the root of the android with all the exes and patches within that root apart from patch_hd.xp3. I manually created a subfolder faterealtanua_savedata inside but that's not being used for anything and not generating any files when saving.

I thought I might need to have all the patches moved to that savedata folder but when i did so the game stopped booting correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by tatangkalan View Post
    succesfully installed on my Vita, but i have a couple questions.
    How to save? and can i transfer my saves from the pc versiom of FSNRNUE?
    To save, you can go into the menu by pressing circle then pressing "Save".
    You can transfer the save from PC. Transfer the folder "faterealtanua_savedata" to the "fsnrnue" folder so it looks like this:
    ux0:->fsnrnue->faterealtanua_savedata

Quote Originally Posted by BeastLair1 View Post
    Hi I had a question.I'm trying to run the ultimate edition on Kirikiroid2 and I've got it booting no problem, my issue is in regards to saving. When I try to save, no data appears to be visible from the load game menu. It's almost certainly something dumb I've missed but I'd appreciate the help.
    Currently I have the FSN ultimate edition saved on the root of the android with all the exes and patches within that root apart from patch_hd.xp3. I manually created a subfolder faterealtanua_savedata inside but that's not being used for anything and not generating any files when saving.

I thought I might need to have all the patches moved to that savedata folder but when i did so the game stopped booting correctly.
    Delete config.ksc and try again.

To save, you can go into the menu by pressing circle then pressing "Save".
    You can transfer the save from PC. Transfer the folder "faterealtanua_savedata" to the "fsnrnue" folder so it looks like this:
    ux0:->fsnrnue->faterealtanua_savedata
    when i transfer my save folder, the game crashes in main menu

when i transfer my save folder, the game crashes in main menu
    For now, you will need to disable HD mode and 16:9.

If the problem still occurs, please upload the "krkr.console.log" file somewhere (e.g. https://ttm.sh/ ) then post the link here.

For now, you will need to disable HD mode and 16:9.

If the problem still occurs, please upload the "krkr.console.log" file somewhere (e.g. https://ttm.sh/ ) then post the link here.
    both hd mode and widescreen are disabled, but it still crashes

here's the log : https://ttm.sh/u5o.log

both hd mode and widescreen are disabled, but it still crashes

here's the log : https://ttm.sh/u5o.log
    Re-apply the patches from the following URL: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3107585