Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 468691949596
Results 1,901 to 1,907 of 1907

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    The plan is to fix everything marked with the "RN Ultimate v1.0.0" milestone in the issue tracker before doing another release.
    I wasn't talking about a full-fat "Jack updates the first post" release, but the "bugfix" version that I got the ball rolling on a month ago.

...sadly even the existing "public beta" version seems to be less buggy than the versions you've been having me test. I mean, not even being able to complete the prologue / things being bugged right after the prologue? How the heck does something like that even get by QA testing? Surely you're making sure even the basics actually function?
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    ...sadly even the existing "public beta" version seems to be less buggy than the versions you've been having me test. I mean, not even being able to complete the prologue / things being bugged right after the prologue? How the heck does something like that even get by QA testing? Surely you're making sure even the basics actually function?
    Yes, prologue works for me. However, I am using a different system configuration for development, so it is possible that bugs may appear on different system configurations.

Everything was going fine until day 5 when rin sakura shirou meets shinji
    when rin is about to talk to shinji the game crashes and this pops up, i tried looking in the internet but sadly wasn't able to find anything

Is there any way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by onetruesaber View Post

Everything was going fine until day 5 when rin sakura shirou meets shinji
    when rin is about to talk to shinji the game crashes and this pops up, i tried looking in the internet but sadly wasn't able to find anything

Is there any way to fix this?
    You have corrupt files. Check your game files

You have corrupt files. Check your game files
    I tried replacing the existing files of fate route[did not install the crack once again], do I have to reinstall the game completely including the ultimate edition and all the patches or do I just have to reinstall
    the 3 routes. Also, Is there a way to backup my saves since skipping is slow and it takes a long time to come to day 5, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by onetruesaber View Post
    I tried replacing the existing files of fate route[did not install the crack once again], do I have to reinstall the game completely including the ultimate edition and all the patches or do I just have to reinstall
    the 3 routes. Also, Is there a way to backup my saves since skipping is slow and it takes a long time to come to day 5, thank you
    You only need to reinstall the corrupt file.
    If you are not sure which file is corrupt, reinstall the game.

If you are using the torrent cdda8a7b047a55e55baf38d7b842e886052aa1bd, you only need to point the torrent client at the game files and it will only re-download the corrupted portions.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Yes, prologue works for me. However, I am using a different system configuration for development, so it is possible that bugs may appear on different system configurations.
    I can only think it's due to the different OS as I've had several of the bugs occur completely different hardware (Intel CPU + iGPU vs AMD CPU + iGPU).

There is one bug however that I think may differ in occurrence between the Intel iGPU and AMD iGPU in that I was unable to replicate it on the Intel iGPU, but I need to re-verify that it does in fact still occur with the AMD iGPU.
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel