Page 126 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2676116121124125126127128131136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

This is more about the game itself but do these checks at the end of UBW mean that either having rin points below 8 OR having saber points above 4 triggers it or is the check for if either are true its triggered

Quote Originally Posted by Gec_57 View Post
    This is more about the game itself but do these checks at the end of UBW mean that either having rin points below 8 OR having saber points above 4 triggers it or is the check for if either are true its triggered
    Is that for the Sunny Day ending? If it is, it means that you need to get 8 or less points for Rin, while also having 4 or more points for Saber. If you have more than 8 points, I'm fairly certain you'd get the Brilliant Years ending.

I'm already working to go through with seven points for rin instead thanks for the reply tho

I don't know how to fix this error:
    Tag: fadein (← might be the tag before or after the error)
    Image "fate2" not found
    17:12:39 Exception: An error occurred.

I've installed the game twice now following all the instructions and my voice.xp3 is only 1.8 gb and voices are cutting in and out. I'm not sure if this is something I'm doing wrong or if something was wrong with my download of fate from nyaa or something else.... Is this a normal problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Ridog8 View Post
    I don't know how to fix this error:
    Tag: fadein (← might be the tag before or after the error)
    Image "fate2" not found
    17:12:39 Exception: An error occurred.
    First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

Second,

Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.
    http://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

Quote Originally Posted by ghostilocks View Post
    I've installed the game twice now following all the instructions and my voice.xp3 is only 1.8 gb and voices are cutting in and out. I'm not sure if this is something I'm doing wrong or if something was wrong with my download of fate from nyaa or something else.... Is this a normal problem?
    You might just want to try starting over with a pre-patched portable version.

My post here can help you with that, in this case "Option B" or "Option C":
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...67#post3115467

Could I have some help? Whenever I try to download the ultimate edition installer it thinks that I only have to "update" the three routes and it never merges them or prompts me to look for the file. Also whenever I download the patches it creates its own folder and stores the patches there instead of actually placing them in the merged game. For context I lost my original FSN due to some cloud issues which messed up all the files, so I guess the installer still thinks I have the game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus7789 View Post
    Could I have some help? Whenever I try to download the ultimate edition installer it thinks that I only have to "update" the three routes and it never merges them or prompts me to look for the file. Also whenever I download the patches it creates its own folder and stores the patches there instead of actually placing them in the merged game. For context I lost my original FSN due to some cloud issues which messed up all the files, so I guess the installer still thinks I have the game.
    Use the uninstaller from the link in my signature.
    DON'T use the installer in my signature, it's buggy - use the old installer and then manually copy the files in my signature to the installed game folder to use the latest updated patches.

The uninstaller is picking the wrong place to uninstall (I think it's uninstalling itself) and it won't let me change the destination. Should I just use the uninstaller that's in each game folder?

The uninstaller is picking the wrong place to uninstall (I think it's uninstalling itself) and it won't let me change the destination. Should I just use the uninstaller that's in each game folder?
    Just click uninstall in the uninstaller. This will remove the registry entries and allow you to reinstall the game

Blog Entries
    Try the old uninstaller:
    *****************************file/24q2j...llers.zip/file

So the old one sort of works (but it froze at 70% when it came to merging the EXEs, but by that point, the application was already made so I canceled the installer) but I've run into a new problem: running the application shows the error message

"Script exception raised
    file://./c/program files (x86)fate/ stay night [realta nua]
    ultimate edition/patch.xp3 is not XP3 archive or unsupported"

I went searching around and realized that I still had the incomplete 4KB versions of the patches, so I went to the original page and downloaded the completed patches. After replacing the old ones with them, I'm still getting the same error message.

So the old one sort of works (but it froze at 70% when it came to merging the EXEs, but by that point, the application was already made so I canceled the installer) but I've run into a new problem: running the application shows the error message

"Script exception raised
    file://./c/program files (x86)fate/ stay night [realta nua]
    ultimate edition/patch.xp3 is not XP3 archive or unsupported"

I went searching around and realized that I still had the incomplete 4KB versions of the patches, so I went to the original page and downloaded the completed patches. After replacing the old ones with them, I'm still getting the same error message.

First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

Second,

Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.
    http://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

Still had the same problem, except it stopped at 13% this time and it froze when it was adding the registry files. I got the same error when I cancelled the installer and ran the application.

Blog Entries
    @Marcus7789 - Try NM64 post above, might be able to help you...

Also, I've added support for the 4K patch provided from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynig...ight_ultimate/
    To apply:
    1. download the patch from reddit
    2. rename:
    * patch_hd.xp3 -> patch_uhd.xp3
    * patch_h.xp3 -> patch_h_uhd.xp3
    * patch_decensor.xp3 -> patch_decensor_uhd.xp3
    3. DON'T APPLY patch.xp3, just ignore it
    4. you must keep the original patch_h.xp3 and patch_decensor.xp3 for it to work, but you don't have to keep patch_hd.xp3 (but if you do, you'll have all quality options available)

Yeah NM64 helped. I just downloaded an EXE of the game with Ultimate Edition already installed. Thanks for the help!

@quibi
    is the patch that supports the 4K patch uploaded on MEGA?

edit: works perfectly and is fast. but it doesn't seem to support old save files

https://imgur.com/fSlYAEv

also crashes during Rin's summoning of archer
    Last edited by AHX2024; June 14th, 2021 at 06:13 AM.

Hi first time poster here.
    I have a question about linux-Lutris based install. I tried to install FSN from Lutris (https://github.com/leycec/fsnrnue) and can’t start up program. it’s say Fate.exe is not found.Like this https://github.com/leycec/fsnrnue/issues/11
    I tried to edit install script and change LAVfilter to version 0.75 and it’s still not work.
    It looks like UltimatePatch.exe didn’t work and create any file at all.Anyway to figure this out?
    PS:I use Ubuntu 20.04 LTS , wine 6 stable

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AHX2024 View Post
    @quibi
    is the patch that supports the 4K patch uploaded on MEGA?

edit: works perfectly and is fast. but it doesn't seem to support old save files

also crashes during Rin's summoning of archer
    Can you upload a save file that doesn't work?
    Also, I cannot reproduce the crash you're talking about. It would be helpful to know the exact point of the crash, and provide logs if possible.

@johnhfarmer - there is no linux support. You can try asking the guy that made it work on linux, or maybe Alyinghood might have a clue.

Rin summoning of Archer Crashes with Wide and 4k. fine at standard and 4k. files : https://easyupload.io/m/176wuk

However, old save files still don't work. I get this error when I try to boot the game with old save files(such as the 100% save File)
    Last edited by AHX2024; June 15th, 2021 at 12:10 AM.