Page 141 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4191131136139140141142143 LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Is there some other way I can play Stay Night portably? Maybe on the switch? I could play on my laptop, but that doesn't lend itself super well to portable play. Not in the same way things like the Vita, Switch or 3ds do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted_Fish View Post
    Is there some other way I can play Stay Night portably? Maybe on the switch? I could play on my laptop, but that doesn't lend itself super well to portable play. Not in the same way things like the Vita, Switch or 3ds do.
    You can use Kirikiroid2 with Switchroot Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    You can use Kirikiroid2 with Switchroot Android.
    Is there a tutorial or something that I can look up?

Is there a tutorial or something that I can look up?
    The AndroidVisualNovels discord can help you

I finally got the vita version working. I had to find a pre-made file for the vita port and send it over through USB rather than FTP. Now that I'm in tho, I'm confused as to what the control layout is. None of the buttons besides X and the touch screens seem to do anything. How do I access the menus or config?

I finally got the vita version working. I had to find a pre-made file for the vita port and send it over through USB rather than FTP. Now that I'm in tho, I'm confused as to what the control layout is. None of the buttons besides X and the touch screens seem to do anything. How do I access the menus or config?
    The buttons are mapped as follows:

SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_A -> VK_PAD1 -> VK_RETURN
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_B -> VK_PAD2 -> VK_ESCAPE
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_X -> VK_PAD3 -> (Skip to next stop)
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_DPAD_UP -> VK_PADUP -> VK_UP
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_DPAD_DOWN -> VK_PADDOWN -> VK_DOWN
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_DPAD_LEFT -> VK_PADLEFT -> VK_LEFT
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_DPAD_RIGHT -> VK_PADRIGHT -> VK_RIGHT

To access the right click menu press the button mapped to VK_ESCAPE.

Hello everyone. New blood (relatively) here. I first got into the Fate series a while back - when Fate Zero first came out. Then some clubmates recommended the Fate Stay Night visual novel (not the pre-UBW anime) and I downloaded the Fuwanovel version. I'm very different than I was back then so I'm sure I missed a lot of the finer details. I kinda feel a hankering to reread it and figured the Realta Nua version would be suitably different. Ho w do I go about installing it?

is the front page still the most updated version of the patch?
    I shut my eyes in order to see~

Quote Originally Posted by Soul of a Gremlin View Post
    Hello everyone. New blood (relatively) here. I first got into the Fate series a while back - when Fate Zero first came out. Then some clubmates recommended the Fate Stay Night visual novel (not the pre-UBW anime) and I downloaded the Fuwanovel version. I'm very different than I was back then so I'm sure I missed a lot of the finer details. I kinda feel a hankering to reread it and figured the Realta Nua version would be suitably different. Ho w do I go about installing it?

Try a pre-patched portable version.

The post here can help you with that, in this case "Option B" or "Option C":
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...67#post3115467

Quote Originally Posted by justinefremlouw View Post
    is the front page still the most updated version of the patch?
    The most updated version of the patch is available here: ******************folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

How Do I Install

I'm getting an error when attempting to load a save in the vita port:
    ux0: data/psp2core-1638113694-
    0x000115367b-eboot.bin.psp2dmp

Hi guys just a couple of questions. Would you guys recommend me this game as an introduction to the series? I already manage to install the game and everything works really well but since this is not an official release, I am concerned about the plot. Is it still considered canon? did they change the story somehow? I apologize if I overlooked that information and thanks in advance for the help.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fate/stay night is how the series started and this is the best release of FSN there is, so yes, this is how you should start the series.

This is an official Type-Moon work. It's just been unofficially released in English and updated by fans because TM never did it.

Alright, I'll start reading it now then. Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by ViridiaRestart View Post
    How Do I Install

I'm getting an error when attempting to load a save in the vita port:
    ux0: data/psp2core-1638113694-
    0x000115367b-eboot.bin.psp2dmp
    This is a known issue.

Question

This is a known issue.
    Is there anything I can do in the meantime while waiting for a bug fix of some kind?
    Not being able to load a save or put the game into sleep mode basically makes the vita version borderline unplayable for a number of reasons.

Is there anything I can do in the meantime while waiting for a bug fix of some kind?
    Not being able to load a save or put the game into sleep mode basically makes the vita version borderline unplayable for a number of reasons.
    Continue the game on PC until the next scenario.

What Are Diffrences Between English Patch, Mirror Moon TL Insertion Project And Ultimate Edition.

The most updated version of the patch is available here: ******************folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

First off, thank you for this.

But secondly, I'm sorry to say that Option B just doesn't seem to work for me. When I click "Download Torrent" I get gibberish on Firefox (yes, I know it's code language). Do I need a app to download it?

I'll try Option C.
    Last edited by Soul of a Gremlin; December 5th, 2021 at 11:12 AM.

Hello, I've recently started to play the visual novel, and i was enjoying everything i saw, until the first fight against berserker in the fate route. after the fight, the screen turned black and wouldnt change. i encountered something similar with the saber versus rin fight in the beginning, but that was easily fixed. i couldn't find anything online about this fight, so i thought to just ask the question here. Is there something that can be done about this?

please note that this is the first fight against berserker in the FATE route, not the one in the UBW route. that one ive seen threads online already. however, the solution brought up there doesnt seem to work for this one.