Page 90 of 143 FirstFirst ... 408085888990919295100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeart View Post
    Error popped up while I was trying to extract the prepatch file; WinRAR says there's a write error in the file. Please help.

It's now been 2 days of attempting to download the Fate/Stay Night Ultimate Edition. Tempted to just delete the prepatch and reinstall it all over again, or give up and find the 2013 patch instead.
    "Write error"? Check that you have enough space on the disk and that anti-virus are not interfering.

Alternatively, you can use the torrent. You can use the files you downloaded already, so you only download the missing/corrupted parts.

just notice something and I think is an error or something. When I look at the save data I implemented with the 100% save, some of the save data shows no data but has a title, so it is possible that I am missing some save data from the 100% file? I went to check the data and seems like I dont have the data that is between date 87 to date 259, and some of the data before 87 are also missing. So was this intended when I download the 100% save or did I just ran into some error while downloading?

Quote Originally Posted by DEMN8 View Post
    just notice something and I think is an error or something. When I look at the save data I implemented with the 100% save, some of the save data shows no data but has a title, so it is possible that I am missing some save data from the 100% file? I went to check the data and seems like I dont have the data that is between date 87 to date 259, and some of the data before 87 are also missing. So was this intended when I download the 100% save or did I just ran into some error while downloading?
    Not all screens will be filled when using 100% save data.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    It's finally here. Thanks to everyone for their patience over the years and I hope you enjoy.
    Why can't we have a nice all-in-one package like in v0.9.0? I really hate online installers.

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the work you put into this, it feels so comfortable playing the vn with all these different options. If you guys have like patreon or something like that I would like to show my support because you deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraHeroica View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you so much for the work you put into this, it feels so comfortable playing the vn with all these different options. If you guys have like patreon or something like that I would like to show my support because you deserve it.
    They don't have patreon, and I don't think they are planning on making one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthandas View Post
    Why can't we have a nice all-in-one package like in v0.9.0? I really hate online installers.
    You can place the patches alongside the installer, and you can install the patch without going online.

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    You can place the patches alongside the installer, and you can install the patch without going online.
    I placed the patches and the installer in the same folder and the installer still downloads them. It'll also overwrite them if I place the patches in the game folder beforehand.

Will everything work ok if I run the installer offline, and put all the patches inside the game folder after merging the routes?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthandas View Post
    I placed the patches and the installer in the same folder and the installer still downloads them. It'll also overwrite them if I place the patches in the game folder beforehand.

Will everything work ok if I run the installer offline, and put all the patches inside the game folder after merging the routes?
    The file system structure needs to be like this:
    Code:
    ./Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] Ultimate Edition Setup.exe
    ./patches/patch.xp3
    ./patches/patch_lang_english.xp3
    ./patches/patch_hd.xp3
    ./patches/patch_op.xp3
    ./patches/patch_vita_ost.xp3
    ./patches/patch_h.xp3
    ./patches/patch_decensor.xp3
    The installer will work offline

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    The file system structure needs to be like this:
    Nope, it still tries to download the patches.
    screen

EDIT: Nvm, the installer will check this directory only if you're offline.
    Last edited by Arthandas; September 1st, 2020 at 10:12 AM.

I'm so happy the ultimate edition came out! Its thanks to this I can read the fate VN's with ease and im forever thankful. I do have one question tho and that's regarding the relationship chart. I understand how saber,rin, and sakura can be in that chart but i was not expecting Illya to be in there. If you manage to get a lot of points in Illyas bar, does anything special happen in the story? or can you just ignore some of the choices that give Illya a point? ( I'm still at the start of the fate route for the most part)
    Last edited by dinogamer14miku; September 1st, 2020 at 07:54 PM.

Hello, I am trying to play the ultimate edition but when I click on it to play it I got this error message. It popped up with a window called Kirikiri and inside the box it says Script exception raised Read error. I was wondering what I did wrong do I need to download another patch or something or is it the coding I did wrong. Sorry do not know how to add pictures yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantomorochi View Post
    Hello, I am trying to play the ultimate edition but when I click on it to play it I got this error message. It popped up with a window called Kirikiri and inside the box it says Script exception raised Read error. I was wondering what I did wrong do I need to download another patch or something or is it the coding I did wrong. Sorry do not know how to add pictures yet.

You need to go here https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8229 then download the files below "Mandatory patches". Replace the files in the installation directory.

Thank you for the help

Hi, i have a small question, can someone advise me on how "textual content" option varies? What are the main differences between Réalta Nua, Mixed, and Classic? And also what would u reccomend for my first ever playthrough? Also thanks for your great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha-kun View Post
    Hi, i have a small question, can someone advise me on how "textual content" option varies? What are the main differences between Réalta Nua, Mixed, and Classic? And also what would u reccomend for my first ever playthrough? Also thanks for your great work!
    Réalta Nua - contains the text from the Réalta Nua release of the game.
    Mixed - contains the text from the Réalta Nua and the original CD release of the game.
    Classic - contains the text from the original CD release of the game.

I recommend Mixed

Thanks! I appreciate your help, I'll go with Mixed

Hey, I have been having trouble getting the patch to work for some time now. The first time I had tried, I used the installer as indicated however when I tried run the game it gave me an error message saying that one or more of the patch files were not there. I decided for some dumb reason to uninstall the patch files and start again and in retrospect this was stupid since i could have just updated the game files with the manual install of said missing files. Anyway so after that I had tried to manually install the patch files back and everything seemed fine however when I tried run the game in administrator mode (by using one of the Fate executable files) it gave me another error message (basically the one that you get when you do not have a local emulator active). I then tried to use the installer once again but it seems that once it was used the first time it doesn't let me download the game files from it but only update them. Anyway I would like to know if am was doing something wrong by installing them manually (or have been using the installer wrong) and if so where and also the if the installer is not used then is there a way to obtain the Fate shortcut like with the installer and if not possible the way to open the game without using said fate shortcut (to make sure I am actually opening it right and such). Sorry if my question is obvious or dumb, it's just that I don't really have experience with patching games and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelfish View Post
    Hey, I have been having trouble getting the patch to work for some time now. The first time I had tried, I used the installer as indicated however when I tried run the game it gave me an error message saying that one or more of the patch files were not there. I decided for some dumb reason to uninstall the patch files and start again and in retrospect this was stupid since i could have just updated the game files with the manual install of said missing files. Anyway so after that I had tried to manually install the patch files back and everything seemed fine however when I tried run the game in administrator mode (by using one of the Fate executable files) it gave me another error message (basically the one that you get when you do not have a local emulator active). I then tried to use the installer once again but it seems that once it was used the first time it doesn't let me download the game files from it but only update them. Anyway I would like to know if am was doing something wrong by installing them manually (or have been using the installer wrong) and if so where and also the if the installer is not used then is there a way to obtain the Fate shortcut like with the installer and if not possible the way to open the game without using said fate shortcut (to make sure I am actually opening it right and such). Sorry if my question is obvious or dumb, it's just that I don't really have experience with patching games and such.

Open a Windows Explorer window to the folder containing the game, then move your mouse cursor to an empty space with no icons.

While holding down the Shift key, open the contextual menu by right-clicking, pressing Shift-F10, or pressing the Menu key.
    Click on "Open command window here". (On some configurations of Windows, this may show "Open PowerShell window here" instead.)

Type in ".\Fate.exe" and press enter.

After the console output has stopped:
    Open the contextual menu by right-clicking, pressing Shift-F10 on your keyboard, or pressing the Menu key on your keyboard.
    Click "Select All".

Once the text has been highlighted, right-click to copy the text to your clipboard.

Open pastebin.com in your web browser.

Paste the contents into the box by either of the following methods:
    Open the contextual menu by right-clicking, pressing Shift-F10 on your keyboard, or pressing the Menu key on your keyboard.
    Click "Paste".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-V on your keyboard.

Scroll down and click "Create new paste".

Click on the URL bar, then highlight the link by either of the following methods:
    Click "Select All".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-A on your keyboard.

Copy the highlighted URL into the clipboard by either of the following methods:
    Click "Copy".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-C on your keyboard.

Go to this forum thread, and scroll down until you see a section called "Quick Reply".
    Click on the box that is below that section.
    Paste the clipboard contents by either of the following methods:
    Click "Paste".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-V on your keyboard.
    Click on "Post Quick Reply".

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    With the unprecedented about of support questions in the last 10s of pages, I can't help but wonder if there are in fact actual plans to release a version newer than the unofficial public 1.0 beta...

(and yes I know I've been MIA regarding the F/ha OP thumbnail stuff - are such things still needed BTW, or has it already been handled? Similarly, did you ever get the waifu2x'd F/ha OPs from SmilingWolf? And is there anything else I'm forgetting about that was requested of me that I've completely forgotten about due to my extended MIA time?...albeit not to Jack levels of MIA)
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Blog Entries
    There is such a plan. I probably would've already released it but julyian keeps breaking stuff adding new features, so it's unstable.
    I hope it will reach stability sometimes before covid-19 is gone or mahoyo is translated. We'll see.